Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It (24668 Views)

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / 2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by oikirodah(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerians React As "Agbado" Ladies Tear The Internet Apart For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo)

Microblogging social media site Twitter was on fire over the weekend after some beautiful ladies were spotted eating  AGBADO and tagged it the future of Nigeria.

See what the Twitter user BATified @Ope Asiwaju posted, which is still eliciting reactions from Nigerians. "Are you all aware that agbado is one of the most lucrative farm produce business in Nigeria ? Invest in agbado farm business today" 

That was all and Twitter went on fire with Nigerians starting the Agbado challenge.

KB DanMaliki @iMajorX, a Twitter user, did tweet "When they called him “agbado man” in a bid to mock him, BATISTs turned it around showed them why agbado is the future & owned the agbado narrative."

Whatever is used to disparage the Jagaban always seems to end up being useful information for his presidential campaign.

So what are your views, this Agbado matter how una reason am? Drop your comments and let us hear from you as well.
Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-react-as-agbado-ladies-tear-the-internet-apart-for-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-photo/

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Agbado generation! undecided

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

114 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by VictoryAssured: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good for them.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
What Agbado challenge... Peter Obi supporters are proud and happy to identify with him physically.. But the supporters of others always starts with either "well", I am still observing or "All of them are the same"....

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and not appear stupid

Corn season has come and gone so is Tinubu political career

Tinubu is 86years old and very corrupt, we no want .

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Patriotsleague: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
I love agbado.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Tolumis: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
How come none of them is eating Cassava too
grin

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by ElSudani: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Americans produces tons and tons of it every year. The Chinese are not left behind. The British and the Germans are into it. Many industrialized countries are producing it.
Only some non thinking and hungry people in Nigeria will label it a bad thing.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Apexmoh: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
2023 promo is here: Vote for Tinubu and stand a chance to eat agbado & cassava. Me am outta here.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by tigerleggs(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good for them. They should also eat cassava and their future too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:
Agbado generation! undecided

Lol. Shebi all youths are for Obi ba and all youths hate "drugnubu" ba? The thing go do una like film. Nonsense.

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by DOTian: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na normal normal naa
Is it not the same people who told us that Buhari must be made the president even with a NEPA certificate, when they were asked to tell the man to produce his academic qualifications? In their typical tribal arrogance, they did the undoable to foist the Daurra Disaster on the country.
Now who are the ones sleeping at the Canadian embassy

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and not appear stupid

Corn season has come and gone so is Tinubu political career

Tinubu is 86years old and very corrupt, we no want .

You're a broken record dude. Go and fix the scratches on your vinyl disc.

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by omenka(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Heartache for IPOBidients. wink

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
I Love Agbado

141 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
Heartache for IPOBidients. wink
stale like sour impotent sperm from Benue cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Sergio104(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
cool

Should we tell the lady in front that if this her wish should manifest...

Her lovely husband will be recruited

Her lovely brothers will be recruited.

All recruited to fight the mirage insecurity in the north created by few chimps for a high lucrative gain cool

Worst of all.....they will be eating agbado for this shadow fight

Lady..... you are too pretty to be an ignoramus

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Patrickker(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Americans produces tons and tons of it every year. The Chinese are not left behind. The British and the Germans are into it. Many industrialized countries are producing it.
Only some non thinking and hungry people in Nigeria will label it a bad thing.
I have never seen an intelligent comment my entire life. In fact, these countries got industrialized, went into space and are first world cos of its production.

Gradually, you guys will come to terms that supporting and defending Tinubu is a hard job. It makes you more stupid than him.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Tinubuagbado: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
candidtalk:

You're a broken record dude. Go and fix the scratches on your vinyl disc.

You sound very stupid.
Go and bring yiur great grand father to come contest 2023 presidential election.

Una no get common sense at all. Olodo.

Tinubu will never be president

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by SmartPolician: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
That guy's pair of footwear is fine. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by haffaze777(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
See fine girl

141 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by ElSudani: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patrickker:

I have never seen an intelligent comment my entire life. In fact, these countries got industrialized, went into space and are first world cos of its production.

Gradually, you guys will come to terms that supporting and defending Tinubu is a hard job. It makes you more stupid than him.

I am not surprised by your simplistic submission. Zombidients lack the capacity to think deep. There's not a single industrialized country in world the that is not also a major producer of food.
If you think anyone can Jumpstart industrialization in Nigeria without paying major attention to agriculture then I have a bridge to sell for you in Brooklyn.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by obiekunie01: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
This has truly proved that you cant campaign for drug lord without looking dumb and stupid. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by GreyLaw(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:

I am not surprised by your simplistic submission. Zombidients lack the capacity to think deep. There's not a single industrialized country in world the that is not also a major producer of food.
If you think anyone can Jumpstart industrialization in Nigeria without paying major attention to agriculture then I have a bridge to sell for you in Brooklyn.

You are regurgitating nonsense. Vote your Tinubu I peace, but I assure you that millions of Nigerians will make sure we have a vibrant, healthy, non-corrupt person as president. You cannot gaslight Nigerians this time into voting error just like Buhari was forced upon them.

People are doing their best to give their countrymen the best possible life, but here you are voting simply based on 30k stipends and tribalism. The joke is on you and your generation after you.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by ElSudani: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are regurgitating nonsense. Vote your Tinubu I peace, but I assure you that millions of Nigerians will make sure we have a vibrant, healthy, non-corrupt person as president. You cannot gaslight Nigerians this time into voting error just like Buhari was forced upon them.

People are doing their best to give their countrymen the best possible life, but here you are voting simply based on 30k stipends and tribalism. The joke is on you and your generation after you.

Show me the previous achievements of Obi as the former governor of Anambra. Should I just take your words for it? What are his leadership qualities?
Did he improve the economy and the lives of the Anambra people?
Did he bring the Anambra people closer together or did he discriminate along parochial interests?
You need to tell me and other Nigerians about these things so we can make an informed decision.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by Sincinnati: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Alpha Beta employees.

What do you expect?

Mtcheew!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by flamingREED(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Uh uh'! Unbalanced diet.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by ZombieTAMER: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Shebi all youths are for Obi ba and all youths hate "drugnubu" ba? The thing go do una like film. Nonsense.

we say no to islamization

we say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by ajexx(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Weldon Mr sense
Tinubuagbado:

You sound very stupid.
Go and bring yiur great grand father to come contest 2023 presidential election.

Una no get common sense at all. Olodo.

Tinubu will never be president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It by blinking001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let the best candidate win. All we want for our darling nation is a good and considerate leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.