Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) (2041 Views)

Uzodinma To Nigerians: Reduce Your Lamentations, Tinubu Is Just Less Than 70 Day / What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
There has been controversies about Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu's age.

Some claimed he's, 76, 86 even some claimed he's 90 years of age.

To justify their claim, Tinubu's daughter, Folashade Tinubu Ojo is claimed by them to be 60 years of age.
The question is, is Tinubu really older than 70 years of age has been rumoured?

Fact
The Fuji icon, Late Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister addresses Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu from all his tract (music) has his younger brother.
Whereas Ayinde Barrister haven't born in February 1948, posthumously is 74 years old in year 2022.

Late Abiola Ajimobi, the former Governor of Oyo State, though do give regard to Tinubu as his Leader do address him as his younger brother.
Meanwhile Ajimobi posthumously is 73 years old this year, 2022.

Chief Bisi Akande, First APC Chairman is 83 years old, Tinubu addresses him as Baba.

Chief olusegun Osoba, former Governor of Ogun state is 83 years old, he's referred as "Baba" by Tinubu

Tinubu's daughter, Folashade Tinubu Ojo is in her early 40s. A 60 years old woman can look younger as she look neither can she gett married to a 47 years old man.

Conclusion
From all indications, with the pictures evidence below (Tinubu with Chief Dele Momodu, Tinubu with Alhaj Atiku Abubakar, Tinubu with his wife, Remi), Tinubu is not older than 70 years of age.
Anything else is Political propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu is not old and as weak as they claimed.

He's the only candidate who tour the nooks and crannies of the country prior to APC primary, your so called agile men couldn't.

Someone who sleeps just for 4-5 hours as that age can not and should not be regard as a weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by fman(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dele momodu is soooo big..
Moreover, age na number.
You wey dey count am
Get strength.
But from the last pix,
You don't need to be told that
Asiwaju don shrink wt age...
Wella
Jokes aside, he looks 80 something.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Moh247: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
cool
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by DOTian: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
He started decaying alive after Buhari was sworn in.
Before then he was fit. If you watch all the clips from their 2014/15 campaign, Tinubu was fit. But towards the second term of Buharis tenure, he started depreciating.., started shitting on himself with reckless abandon..., started talking off point and incoherent and started visiting hospitals in Paris, London and the rest.... Essentially, something happened to him within this period. There's a chance he might have been poisoned, who knows but the fact is that as at today, Hushcobar Tinupoo is totally unfit to be made the president of Irigbaji Town Union, not to talk of the president of Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by tochifk(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu may not be older than 70, but maybe because of some health issues or some substance he consumes, he's looking older than his age.
My granny will always say "sickness brings about old age"

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by naijapips04: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu is clearly older than Atiku in that picture. He already has white hairs all over and face is folded.

Atiku is 75. No how in hell Tinubu is 70.

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
He maybe,or......let it not be what i am thinking undecided
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Because he has grey hair, that means he's older? angry

I'm finding it hard you're educated angry
naijapips04:
Tinubu is clearly older than Atiku in that picture. He already has white hairs all over and face is folded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Phaantom22: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Age aside We don't want anyone above 65yrs with serious health issues and high propensity to perpetuate corruption. Am aware one of Tinubu's daughters is about 60yrs old so did Tinubu had her at the age of 10yrs ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by naijapips04: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Because he has grey hair, that means he's older? angry

I'm finding it hard you're educated angry

Yes oga. One of the signs of old age is grey and receding hairline. With folded face. Look closer, Tinubu is clearly way older than Atiku in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Grey hair is not one of the sign of old age. Get your fact right.

We have 30, 40 years of age whose hair are already grey while 60 years old sometimes doesn't have single stray of grey hair.

Most time, it's due to stress or heredity.

naijapips04:

Yes oga. One of the signs of old age is grey and receding hairline. With folded face. Look closer, Tinubu is clearly way older than Atiku in that picture.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
What's the name of that his daughter?
Phaantom22:
Age aside We don't want anyone above 65yrs with serious health issues and high propensity to perpetuate corruption. Am aware one of Tinubu's daughters is about 60yrs old so did Tinubu had her at the age of 10yrs ? angry
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by naijapips04: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Grey hair is not one of the sign of old age. Get your fact right.

We have 30, 40 years of age whose hair are already grey while 60 years old sometimes doesn't have single stray of grey hair.

Most time, it's due to stress or heredity.

Grey hair is one of the key signs of old age. Especially when they are a lot like in the case of Tinubu in that picture. A young man having grey hairs is an abnormal. An old man without grey hairs is an abnormality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by famouscargo4u: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Grey hair does not not translate to aging. I'm under 40 and have grey hairs whereas, I know many 60+ without a strand of grey hair.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by naijapips04: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Grey hair does not not translate to aging. I'm under 40 and have grey hairs whereas, I know many 60+ without a strand of grey hair.

Grey hairs is one of the key signs of old age. You are about 0.5% of an under 40 with grey hair. It's an an abnormality.

Besides the grey hair, check the rumbled face, receding hairline. Now look at Atiku. Tinubu is way older in that picture. He's at least 70 in that picture c

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by MasterJayJay: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Not being healthy makes him looks old

1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Turboking(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Phaantom22:
I thought you wanted a young president, in all honesty,is 65 young? Let your conscience be the judge. That's if you still have one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is evidence below, stop arguing.

Some are even born with grey hair
naijapips04:

Grey hair is one of the key signs of old age. Especially when they are a lot like in the case of Tinubu in that picture. A young man having grey hairs is an abnormal. An old man without grey hairs is an abnormality.
famouscargo4u:

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by naijapips04: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This is evidence below, stop arguing.

Some are even born with grey hair

Oga grey hair on a young adult is an abnormality. Old men are known for grey hairs. Stop arguing trash.
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Jestin: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Say no to drugs
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Emperormartin(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu is more than 70yrs but less than 80yrs
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Don't convince them. The fact remains that Tinubu is the next president even if he's 100 Insha Allah. And he'll rule well by God's grace. Nigeria will be great and worth proud of under his government

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Phaantom22: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Turboking:
I thought you wanted a young president, in all honesty,is 65 young? Let your conscience be the judge. That's if you still have one
The most qualified candidate we have at Labour party is below 60 so be Wise and OBEDIENT. Youths must shun psycophancy, ethnicity and blind sentiments if we want to remain as a nation.
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by PraizHim: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stay away from drugs. It make you age fast

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu is not old and as weak as they claimed.

He's the only candidate who tour the nooks and crannies of the country prior to APC primary, your so called agile men couldn't.

Someone who sleeps just for 4-5 hours as that age can not and should not be regard as a weak man.

No mind them, Tinubu is still a 54 years old youth...the youth representative of agberos in Nigeria.

Someone that sleeps only 3 hours a day as he snuffs c..e to solve the problems of Lagos.

He isn't weak, just that atimes he forgets to use the toilet and do it on his clothes, he has no time for sitting on toilet.

Because he sleeps only 3hrs a day that's why most often he sounds incoherent and needs to be supported.

Your Tinubu
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Phaantom22: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What's the name of that his daughter?
Iyaloja folashade Tinubu, note she wasn't born by mrs oluremi Tinubu
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Turboking(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Phaantom22:

The most qualified candidate we have at Labour party is below 60 so be Wise and OBEDIENT. Youths must shun psycophancy, ethnicity and blind sentiments if we want to remain as a nation.
No,I disagree. There's Christopher imumolen, a youth (age39)an educationist ,a professor Accord party presidential candidate..he represents youthfulness, intelligence,no blemishes..today is his birthday ,he is mostly qualified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by AtikuOkowa: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Turboking:
No,I disagree. There's Christopher imumolen, a youth (age39)an educationist ,a professor Accord party presidential candidate..he represents youthfulness, intelligence,no blemishes..today is his birthday ,he is mostly qualified

Don't mind hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Softmirror: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP DISTURBING YOURSELVES ABOUT TINUBU'S AGE ABEG! EVEN IF TINUBU IS ONE MILLION NINETY NINE YEARS, HE WILL BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND PROSPERITY WILL TOUCH EVERY ONE, WITHOUT FEAR NOR ANXIETY.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by Phaantom22: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Turboking:
Well spoken, anything beyond PDP & Apc is ok for a trial.
Re: Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Turboking:

What has he achieved in life ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's 1millon March In Lagos Today (quest) / E Be Like Say Na Peter Obi I Go Support For Next Year Presidential Election O / Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.