Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo (2039 Views)

WHY SOUTH EAST IGBOS WILL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM SOUTH / Hahahaha! My Able Major-general Muhammadu Buhari. I Hail Ohhhhhh!!! / 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by walefresh3(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2023
NIGERIANS should watch dis video.. serious fraud from my nyamiri brother..

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Don't let Politicians / stomach infrastructure activist Puch you to cause mayhem..We should unit together and support who soever elected as our new president..

I stand with GREAT NIGERIA MY COUNTRY

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by walefresh3(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Another videos busted ...

Labour party are not different from 9thers ...

Labour party scam inec officials in river state...

Video below

labour party rigiged ELections in river state

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by OdogwuMoney6: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Go and drink enough water and rest....

5 Likes

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by LikeAking: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Video below

Fake video..

2 Likes

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Bornbiafra: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2023
I'm happy Atiku lost... tinubu carryy us dey go

4 Likes

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Ournolly: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
You are too dumb to know that the video is not real election but voters education to old women on how to actually vote in real election.
That's the stupid stuff they are sharing to you lots in WhatsApp group. No single Igbo person to interpret the language to you.

Trying to justify stupid rigging which will soon be unveiled.
I like how silence from Obi's camp is making you lots run mad.

Relax guys, we are on for an interesting movie. Ask PDP how they were destroyed in Anambra and who single handedly did it.

I am glad Obi have the chances to show you frauds his full capability.

Grab your pop corn guys, let's watch the movie unvil!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by walefresh3(m): 1:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Dis what alhamodu hello said about igbos in 1964

Pls watch the video and check if anything has changed

https://fb.watch/iZ1JEBNE8c/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by NothingDoMe: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Video below

That's PDP video. You guys are clowning around.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Christistruth00: 2:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Please tell Peter Obi to call Tinubu and Congratulate him

It is Elections not War

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by vhykeeytor(m): 2:29am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Maybe you didn't hear him also mention the west. And what is bad in Trying to dominate where you are? But you are fine when you hear that Nigerians are dominating the NBA or English football. Enemy of progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by AnyanwuSilas: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

He's not Pan African, that's why the military killed him.

We see how the Fulani have continued to rule over the Hausa for centuries, Hausa land is controlled politically, religiously and traditionally by the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by blazesam(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=walefresh3 post=121325141]NIGERIANS should watch dis video.. serious fraud from my nyamiri brother..

Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.]

Tell us about South West results. Let start from Ekiti,Ogun, then talk about other states in far north. Is plateau from South East? You better rest

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by GCFRin2034: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Video below

Oga
Before you type too many epistles , is it hard for you to comprehend that the majority of Nigerians have been battered left and right for the past 8 years ??
Do you live on an island ?

This votes are not just a rejection of tinubu, they’re are also a rejection of the party that has been in power .
Sane people want change . Same way they voted for change in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by fartkay(m): 3:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Reality is hard to accept.

He who God has blessed no man can curse.
You all tried to humiliate him but who so ever the man believes in did not let him down

You can only change the hand of time but can't change the destiny, know this and know peace.
Not every body are in consonant with you that want a change of government, some still believe in the APC administration so don't force others into believing what you think you believe.
Election is about winning and losing.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Proudlyomonna: 4:42am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=blazesam post=121325790][/quote]

Even in that Edo like Lagos State and every other states, reduction of Apc's corrupt votes will be seen in such a huge way.
This election has to be free and fare for a reason.
Lagos State Apc should get ready to explain where they got 500k votes from.
The women in Lagos Championed the fall of Tinubu in Lagos especially the Market women.
They are well above 1million.
Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Buziness101: 5:07am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Don't let Politicians / stomach infrastructure activist Puch you to cause mayhem..We should unit together and support who soever elected as our new president..

Thunder fire you dia, Idiot
Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by caleboxylic: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Shut up. That was the mock voting conducted by INEC
Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by Creeza(m): 5:19am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

This OP is delusional

Anyways since your brain cells are not working properly lemme school you on Politics 101 in the true sense of democracy based on your words "an unknown LP candidate won Eti-Osa constituency"

While Banky W lost....what does this statement of yours mean ?

Well since you dont know i will explain it well: it means the Presidential election results being collated are highly rigged.. and where APC know they cannot rig entirely and the state people aren't enlightened enough they reduce the LP votes and thereby according themselves 25% or evenly distributing to PDP so that it wont look like they manipulated it.."

Now back to your question" if lp win its not rigging but if apc win its rigging?

I will answer your question diplomatically " How possible is it that many Reps are being elected under a structureless party across the federation and ex-senators or governors losing elections but their party or state result says otherwise?

Now you have your answer..." On election day people voted LP from top to bottom...."

The NASS result speaks volume to the actuality of votes casted. ( Natasha Apkoti of Kogi comes to mind...she refused to blink an eye until her senatorial District result was collated and she won"

Before i leave you to take a break and think about this free class i just gave you ask yourself this question " whats is delaying Abuja final results?

Thats my assignment to you....quote me when you figure it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by ritaprincess: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2023
I just laugh at this urchins,you dont kbow peter obi,just wait a little
Re: Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2023
walefresh3:

Who follow them suffer in the war? They should start it now, only fools don't learn from history.

(1) (Reply)

Igp Okiro Denies Threatening To Deal With Ehindero / Saharareporters Discovers Trail Of Obasanjo/andy Uba Loot In The Uk / Sanusi Can Remove Bank Ceos, Says Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.