Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage (100220 Views)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / ASUU Strike: Students Organize Sex Party To Kill Boredom / Video Of Alleged Students Having Sex At A Party Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by MasterJayJay: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2022
mytime24:
are u a virgin embarassed

Kasssandra:

Are you a virgin?

Seriously, are you?

If you expect virgiinity while you are going round depriving girls of their virginity and halilng those who do, would you have any virgin to marry?

Why is it that when a man says he will marry a virgin, some of you asks if he is a virgin?

But if a man says he will not marry a virgin. No one asks him if he has lost his virginity? Why?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by akeeng: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Who allows cameras in séx parties? Smh
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by virginchaser(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Soonest, Nigerian governor will start harassing the hotel management. I don't think it has anything to do with the school and I guess no underage in that premises but it is wrong to bring it into limelight without consideration to public psych.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Daniluv1(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Oga shut the fvck up
Mr innocent how sure are you that you will make heaven with this your holiness

They are all adults leave them to have fun whichever way they want to

Abi na your papa compound Dem for hold the party?

Or was the party aired live on TV?
Hypocrites everywhere

The one wey u dey do for secret nor worst pass this one?

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by kareemkamil(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2022
ASUU, una see una life.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Onucs(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2022
yungz:
this is why i like the muslim religion and their hostility towards immortality. christians keep buying into the bullsh*t the westerners call civilizations.

Alhamdullilah!

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Zico5:
What cannot happen in that region doesn't exist. They sometimes glorify themselves but deep down they are nothing to write home about. Nothing is genuine about them. They boast about anything irrespective of how they achieve it. I'm not surprised though, parents guide is lacking in that region and that's why they attack anyone not in line with their wish.

Shut up your girls are the cheapest hoes in Benin Republic.

If humans talk this pervert of a tribe also fellow.?
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2022
pointblank247:
what in the picture says they are igbo girls? If this party held in Lagos would you also say Yoruba girls ? E be like say head dey pain you.

Don't mind the animal who don't know in this country that Edo and Yoruba girls are the cheapest to sleep with.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2022
yungz:
this is why i like the muslim religion and their hostility towards immortality. christians keep buying into the bullsh*t the westerners call civilizations.
Illiteracy is a disease, but yours is worst than illiteracy. Read your comment again while facing a mirror, and see how stupid you sound.

2 Likes

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by 02Kebreal(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Mercury12:

I had seen some Alhaji that drinks alcohol with reckless abandon. I have seen some alhaja that cheat on their spouses. Would you accord the same judgement to Muslim religion too or all all Muslim are saints?

Lemme tell you most people you refer to as Christians don't practice Christianity some aren't even religious or an athiest but in your likes small world y'all think if anyone isn't Muslim then the person should be Christian

But no matter how you try to put it,Islam is doing very well in terms of trying to curtail immoralities.
They preach and warn sternly against it even though some Muslims still detail.
Our Pastors preach Prosperity,tithes and only act as motivational speakers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by onwumereoluebub(f): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Jii95:
Where is the video of the said sex? Stop spreading fake news.
. My chief its real ooh. I have clips of them having sex
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Zico5(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut up your girls are the cheapest hoes in Benin Republic.

If humans talk this pervert of a tribe also fellow.?
Shameless person. Instead of u to bury Ur head in shame u are still talking.

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by GoAndVerify: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
This must be fake news.

How can students organize a sex party when ASUU is on strike? grin grin grin
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by tyinfinity: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Peter obi legacies in Anambra can never be eradicated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Spherica177: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Offpointng:

Baba shut up and stop trying to defend nonsense. Yungz is right and I'll agree with him cuz if I should ask you, how many times have you heard something this shameful happening in any Northern University?? When it comes to morality let's be sincere to give it to the Muslims and condemn shameful act when necessary.

You talk of atheism, but if I should ask you to mention top 5 renowned persons who we all know in Nigeria that has openly declared atheism, I'm sure you'll fail. So quit defending rubbish and speak truth into being that lotta Christians are doing the abominable In the guise of Civility
people don't want to hear the truth seriously. I am a Christian but i can say it categorically that Muslim girls are more chaste than Christian girls. The nature of their religion and doctrine makes it easier and better for them to keep themselves than their counterparts

My Muslim friend, his two sisters got married as a virgin in their early 20s. Islam believes it is better a girl marry early as a virgin than marrying late with multiple body count. I am a Christian but i somewhat love that aspect about them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by monfizzy(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Olat4421: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Somebody future wives hmmm
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by aidameoryou: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
yungz:

When we tell you to go to Afghanistan now to practice that thing you so like and live with them you will feel it's a death sentence.

But you will kill even your sibling to be in that bullsh*t west.
Y'all in nairaland are all clowns

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Zico5:

Shameless person. Instead of u to bury Ur head in shame u are still talking.

People like you Bleep their sisters we know how pervert you can be. Are they not Yoruba girls don't you see how black she is.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
When they graduate and begin to look for work and business to do, they will realise how much time they wasted on engaging in flimsy activities.

5 Likes

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by J3susFr3ak: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
yungz:

Dude...there is a pretty clear line between "open hostility" and "secret hypocrisy". The sinful contagion has nothing to do with "Western civilization" or not. Sodom and Gomorrah were not in the so called "west". In the University I went to I also observed how the so-called "Muslims" get it on with each other in the hostels as well. The Muslim lady who visited the guy could not even walk straight and well after the whole "act". And in my entire life....it was a Muslim guy from Iraq resident in Ottawa who tried to (thinking I was some desperate refugee without options) to openly and brazenly seduce me a straight guy into a homosexual act and relationship--just because I made the mistake of boarding his taxi from the airport.

Christianity gives people the option of a free will to make choices with the full and clear knowledge of the heavy eternal consequences. Islam removes or attempts to remove a free will option in order to force a farcical moral conformity --which only fails. Christianity allows this current co-mingling to make it plain and evident how patient God truly is when the Judgment finally comes--and to give the Born again Christians who have deliberately given up indulging the sensual pleasures of this world time to still preach to and persuade the erring ones to repent. But God's long suffering and patience is not a signal for His approval for evil. His judgment is equally very severe.

Jesus Himself said regarding the wheat and tares (weeds) : "He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ Matthew 13: 28 - 30

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by aidameoryou: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Evilblackman:
They are youths what do you expect, they are in their prime
Nothing to worry about except STDs and other unwanted pregnancy

I swear the hypocrisy and bs is too much.
Of all the problems ravaging our dear nation, what adults chose to do with their youthful sexual lives is the greatest problem of our country now.....smh
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Spanki(f): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2022
H0didon:
Chaii....To marry for this generation go hard ohh undecided. In those days, the evil wasn't as high as this. Now, so many people eye don tear especially ladies who want soft life without working.

Tomorrow, you'll now see an idiot smiling sheepishly just to go pay bride price on hoes like this.

Very Evil Generation

As our Ancestors would say "A generation of desperation hungry young folks is a consumed fire already burning"
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by DOTian: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Kriss216:
undecided undecided

I pity any young man wey carry undergraduate Nigerian girl do personal girlfriend. undecided
These girls now share kpekus like Tom Tom. Seems they're competing on who will get the highest body counts before graduation.
Some have body counts chasing a thousand. I know you will think I'm exaggerating but I'm serious! Try making friends with some of them and find ways to get them to open up a bit to you. They will tell you about how they joined a group or a cult where they are endlessly pimped to any caller. Some of these gals meet up to a dozen different men in a week! An they don't see themselves as prostitutes ooo. Na "runz" naa. Them dey "street"... The level of moral degradation going on in this country as we speak is worse than whatever that happened at Sodom and Gomorrah.. How can you marry that type? Is that not like wifing a hyena!?

4 Likes

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by ike007(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2022
As promiscuous as many guys may think Nigerian girls are, the truth is if you no get money you no go still knack them.

simple

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Patriotsleague: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Biaflans, always doing the absurd.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.