Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,477 members, 7,833,596 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike (197 Views)

My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / Winners Of Elections In Kwara Not My Enemies, I Wish Them Best Of Luck - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by ajisco33: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022

Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by Felimax(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please don't. The cliff is not far from your back.

You are a goat in 99.1% ruggedity.
Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by fman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Felimax,
Don't speak ill of wike.
His is just a politician
And a cultist.
Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by Felimax(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:
Felimax,
Don't speak ill of wike.
His is just a politician
And a cultist.

I did not! I am only telling him how the future may look like for him.
Did you see what the North is doing? Can you feel or see the underground moves Tambuwal and his likes are making?

The South is not ready and as it stands now Wike has lost his potency though I am not surprised.
Till the South learn their lesson.

Atiku is the next president.
Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by Abdu81: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Felimax:

Did you see what the North is doing? Can you feel or see the underground moves Tambuwal and his likes are making?

The South is not ready and as it stands now Wike has lost his potency though I am not surprised.

Lies
Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by fman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Felimax:

God bless you.
Atiku all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Empowered Me To Fight My Enemies, I Won’t Surrender- Wike by Mynd44: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2022

(1)

Court Orders Arrest Of Acclaimed Monarchs In Ondo / Like Buhari In 2014, Obi To Stage Fake Assassination For Sympathy Votes / History Of Lagos State Capital Expenditure From 1998 To 2018(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.