Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN (13746 Views)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Jflex07(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket Don cut already.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Jflex07(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Yhen yhen yhen, cry all you want, Tinubu is the next president
Of iragbiji town hall
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Jflex07(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:

The change in tone is not lost on me. This is a lot different from the usual combative tone of CAN under Ayokunle. This statement goes to show that indeed, a meeting took place between CAN leadership and the Tinubu campaign. It’s just a matter of time, we shall get there soon.
Be deceiving yourself.. In your dreams!

4 Likes

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by stephanie79548: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , we are not fools, even muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian'sWe Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , we are not fools, even muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's...
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Hotfreeze: 3:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Good. Let it stand.

Let those who don't like it vote for the Dubai thief or the UGM candidate.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:
After speaking to one random igbo man i met today. Am very impressed, i think we still have few igbos who are very intelligent and mannered. He spoke very well and convincing, i almost wanted kissing his hand. It's so rare finding a sane and upright thinking igbo these days. Just when i have concluded the sane ones have all gone in extinction or oblivion.

Next time i meet him, i will take his picture and send it to the museum. Because i dont think the igbos who are sane and well cultured are upto 9 in this world presently.

I have always have a very negative view of Gen. ojukwu. But i was convinced that day, i now see that story from a different angle. Story for another day tho.

But my thinking now is, Yes i agree now that it should be turn of the south-East. But why cant the igbo have present a man like GEN. OJUKWU instead of this fraudulent, lieing, scammer, thief, pandora, looter in the person of PETER OBI. A man who tell lies with unimaginable and unrealistic facts so easily, that you begin to wonder why is he not in prison presently.

By 2031, after 8years when Tinubu will be leaving the presidency. Please i beg my igbo brothers, please present a trustworthy person, a known tribe unifier and religious unifier Candidate. We all will show our support. Not this chronic Liar, Peter obi.

My two cents tho. Thank you.
Same tinubu that was rejected by his people in osun recently? Only yoruba Muslims like you will vote tinubu, Nigerians are not stupid
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Of Iragbiji town union
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by techWriter3: 3:15am On Sep 06, 2022
extremists not desperatethey can do anything
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

MAke e be, na me wan suffer am? I don get b p, so na Una know.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by SenatePresdo(m): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Tinubu is nor popular amongst the voting populace.

Presidency is not an appointment.

It's between Atiku or Obi.

Even SW votes have been Balkanized.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Iykenuwa(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let go

Why did Tinubu and APC have to hire charlatans to pose as clergymen, since religion does not matter?
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by ede1(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=Obojuju post=116387376]Let the truth be told about this country Nigeria, religious balancing is one of the first factors in determining competence for a Nigerian presidential aspirant. That’s is what it is in Nigeria at this time. He who fails in this is totally incompetent to be a Nigerian president in 2023.
God forbid that Tinubu and Shettima triumph at the 2023 presidential election and proceed to complete two terms. Power will thereafter be liable to rotate to Northern Nigeria, which will probably produce a Muslim. At the end of two terms of that person, following the two terms of Tinubu-Shettima and counting back to the two terms of Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s presidency would have been occupied by a Muslim for pretty much a quarter of a century or for 27 out of 32 years going back to the administration of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. Children born at the beginning of this period may end up with the impression that Nigeria is indeed an Emirate in which only Muslims are entitled to aspire to the highest office.

Unfortunately, Christians don’t get the message being passed by this action. If it succeeds, in the next 8 years, political parties will only field Muslim candidates. They will tell you that if they present a Christian candidate, that they won’t win. That the North will not vote him, and they need northern votes to win. They will automatically sideline Christians in the politics of Nigeria. Then gradually, our laws begin to change towards a Muslim nation. The Hijab ruling is a clear example. Christians better stand your ground in this election or be eliminated. Once they vex, they attack churches and kill worshipers and its normal. They stone Christians in the name of blasphemy and its normal.

They negotiate with terrorists to release only Muslim girls and keep the Christian. Don’t use because of ethnicity and destroy your faith ethnicity is only in the world, you believe is beyond this world. Those attacked in Owo church, were not attacked because they are Yoruba, they were attacked because they are Christians. Those attacked in southern Kaduna are not attacked because they are Hausa’s, but because they are Christians.

[b]Get your PVC and vote wisely in the 2023 presidential election. A word is enough to

You said it all.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by floret23(f): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Muslim-terrorists are desperate, they can do anything terrible.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Safyqueen: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Obojuju:
Let the truth be told about this country Nigeria, religious balancing is one of the first factors in determining competence for a Nigerian presidential aspirant. That’s is what it is in Nigeria at this time. He who fails in this is totally incompetent to be a Nigerian president in 2023.
God forbid that Tinubu and Shettima triumph at the 2023 presidential election and proceed to complete two terms. Power will thereafter be liable to rotate to Northern Nigeria, which will probably produce a Muslim. At the end of two terms of that person, following the two terms of Tinubu-Shettima and counting back to the two terms of Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s presidency would have been occupied by a Muslim for pretty much a quarter of a century or for 27 out of 32 years going back to the administration of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. Children born at the beginning of this period may end up with the impression that Nigeria is indeed an Emirate in which only Muslims are entitled to aspire to the highest office.

Unfortunately, Christians don’t get the message being passed by this action. If it succeeds, in the next 8 years, political parties will only field Muslim candidates. They will tell you that if they present a Christian candidate, that they won’t win. That the North will not vote him, and they need northern votes to win. They will automatically sideline Christians in the politics of Nigeria. Then gradually, our laws begin to change towards a Muslim nation. The Hijab ruling is a clear example. Christians better stand your ground in this election or be eliminated. Once they vex, they attack churches and kill worshipers and its normal. They stone Christians in the name of blasphemy and its normal.

They negotiate with terrorists to release only Muslim girls and keep the Christian. Don’t use because of ethnicity and destroy your faith ethnicity is only in the world, you believe is beyond this world. Those attacked in Owo church, were not attacked because they are Yoruba, they were attacked because they are Christians. Those attacked in southern Kaduna are not attacked because they are Hausa’s, but because they are Christians.

Get your PVC and vote wisely in the 2023 presidential election. A word is enough for the wise!

I can feel your cry and pain but try to start marrying early and practice polygamy so that the explosion of Muslim population that is fast changing Nigeria to Muslim nation is tackled. If not let it be established in the constitution that same faith ticket is illegal in Nigeria. In absence of the above solution, Muslim-muslim ticket is inevitable, now and in future.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:
After speaking to one random igbo man i met today. Am very impressed, i think we still have few igbos who are very intelligent and mannered. He spoke very well and convincing, i almost wanted kissing his hand. It's so rare finding a sane and upright thinking igbo these days. Just when i have concluded the sane ones have all gone in extinction or oblivion.

Next time i meet him, i will take his picture and send it to the museum. Because i dont think the igbos who are sane and well cultured are upto 9 in this world presently.

I have always have a very negative view of Gen. ojukwu. But i was convinced that day, i now see that story from a different angle. Story for another day tho.

But my thinking now is, Yes i agree now that it should be turn of the south-East. But why cant the igbo have present a man like GEN. OJUKWU instead of this fraudulent, lieing, scammer, thief, pandora, looter in the person of PETER OBI. A man who tell lies with unimaginable and unrealistic facts so easily, that you begin to wonder why is he not in prison presently.

By 2031, after 8years when Tinubu will be leaving the presidency. Please i beg my igbo brothers, please present a trustworthy person, a known tribe unifier and religious unifier Candidate. We all will show our support. Not this chronic Liar, Peter obi.

You're not normal again grin grin sense is very far from you grin
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

A whole can to cry all they want

Omo ale ni E cos of stipends
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by bewla(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Why did Tinubu and APC have to hire charlatans to pose as clergymen, since religion does not matter?
Carry religion for head while they deserve you

.Pogba use white rob go mecca show photos

At night enter witch room to cast spile on some body

Yo call that a Muslim ...
Pastor come babalawo shirine to get power you call that a pastor

Live me out of this story
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by knowhowk: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let go
Your Quote of Kingibe and Abiola does not Relate now .

No Boko Haram, Bandit and Terrorism ,Killer Fulani Herdsmen then.

It's Crystal clear ..Muslim / Muslim Ticket in the Present Political Atmosphere is Definitely Wrong .

Face the Truth . Hypocrites and Enemies of The Nation Trying to bring more Deaths .
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Firstson33(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:
The Senate President will be a Christian hence I don't understand all the noise. Meanwhile, you're the one politicising Religion.
if this political snub happened to the Muslim they would been a jihad ,do you know the per centage of Christian and Muslims in this country, they are so very closed for such snubs from tinubu to ever take place, this is a political miscalculation and tinubu would pay for it because three original Muslim men are on the poll as well and a core Muslim man would not leaves his brother on the poll and line behind a southern Muslim man.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Oracleforce: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:
The Senate President will be a Christian hence I don't understand all the noise. Meanwhile, you're the one politicising Religion.

See this Mumu....of the century....

If you have accepted Muslim -Muslim ticket automatically...the speaker, Senate President and Chief judge will also b.maintain their position. .and these people are all Muslim faithful...

Christain. have a voice in this country...Tinubu can not use his. political. ambition to quash Christianity in the nation.

1 Like

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by skentelelady(f): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let go

Your attached is senseless. I dont know your age in 1993 but I can vividly remember that Nigetia was a peaceful country then than now. No religious bigots then. No BH insurgencies. No kidnapping like how its happening now. No fulani herdsmen wahala. All Christians voted for MKO becos they believed he was bring good governance.

So please dont compare 1993 with 2023. Some many things have changed religiously from bad to worst in the last 30 years

1 Like

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by gracealonev: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Nobody should blackmail the Christians for any reason.

You chose a Muslim VP candidate, in the first place, because you thought it was normal for certain people to reject Christians. You called it a strategic decision. And you believe Christians don't have anything to stand for and defend. You believe they are gullible and they will keep quiet after some weeks of your blackmail, lies and propaganda.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by REALretep(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Two cents indeed

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Epicji: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter Obi presidency aspiration is not an lgbo project. Known this n have sense

1 Like

Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by lhordspy: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Epicji:

Peter Obi presidency aspiration is not an lgbo project. Known this n have sense

Do you read atall? Go back and read again. But now read slowly to understand.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Oplomo: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

You can continue to deceive your agbado brain.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by marenalexander7: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by BigDawsNet: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Obojuju:
Let the truth be told about this country Nigeria, religious balancing is one of the first factors in determining competence for a Nigerian presidential aspirant. That’s is what it is in Nigeria at this time. He who fails in this is totally incompetent to be a Nigerian president in 2023.

Get your PVC and vote wisely in the 2023 presidential election. A word is enough for the wise!

I hope it doesn't work... but if it does... some Christians here shouting emi lokan will now realise dey made a terrible mistake
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by Matthew2925(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2022
If it were in a developed society. This is no problem at all but in a society like ours where those in power tend to be above the law. Everyone needs a voice in decision making for equity. In the words of Ken saro wiwa There can be no peace until there is justice.
Re: Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN by davidboro(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022
you seems intelligent but your intelligence didnt allow you to see how the present day Nigeria looks like,for saying religion has nothing to do in politics,shows no one can make sense to you.
bewla:
Let go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.