Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat (550 Views)

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by ObidientFC: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Peter Obi Movement is gaining more tractions and endorsement from reputable group .

The Southern and Middlebelt Alliance are strongly canvassing for votes for him in the Middlebelt and Southern region .

Watch the National Coordinator of the Southern and Middlebelt Alliance, Pamson Dagyat interview as he categorically states it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjdDuAZUTpI

2 Likes

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by Nyamuri: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol! Same MB that kwarra, Kogi, nasarawa and niger state voted for Buhari/APC
Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by Felimax(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
In futility! Obi goes nowhere.
Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by slivertongue: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Talk of ObiDatti everywhere you go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by ezegold4we: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you are a human being, a Nigerian either youth or adult and you are campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku with your phone, data, time and energy either off-line or on any social media platform for president without receiving an alert of at Least #100,000 Naira every month from those two ancient criminals, it means you are The most senseless ,fooolish, Useless, disgusting and mentally demented soul on this Earth,
Vote wisely, vote for your Future and that of your generations yet unborn, tribalism has Never helped or developed any Nation but competency and capacity does,
Vote OBI/DATTI.

5 Likes

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by Antyislam: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
No san human being will see Peter Obi and vote Tinubu , is only fools that will do that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
God bless all progressives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
God bless all progressives in Nigeria.

They tagged him as having no structure but they are afraid of his tsunami. They want to continue stealing our future away.

I honestly don't know why these people hate their country so much but would turn to accuse others of hating it. Is that not madness? Are they comfortable about how things are going in this country?

Even if we don't have money to go abroad vacations, let's have a good security so that we can take our families on local vacation. Why can't I comfortably visit Bauchi game reserve without fearing for my life and the lives of my children? Why can't I take my families on vacation to Ekiti state hills? Why can't I move around in my country without fearing for my life?

Why can't we have the opportunity to visit another state and watch clubs we support play matches? Don't we enjoy what we see in premiership matches over the TV? Are we cursed in this black nation? These evil people holding 200million people to ransom and some tribalistic individuals are backing them. Shame.

Has the north not been seriously on the receiving end of these insecurities? How many innocent souls have we lost in the power game of some greedy corrupt old thieves?

We need to take back our country. We can't continue to live a nation without building our nation. The old order should make way for a new order. Say NO to old men stealing our collective fortune while their wards go abroad to spend our God gifted resources. If you are poor and still thinking of voting APC/PDP, I pity what you are doing to yourself. Its a SHAME

2 Likes

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by Abdu81: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObiDatti is sure.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by orion7: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol! Same MB that kwarra, Kogi, nasarawa and niger state voted for Buhari/APC
you failed to mention plateau. Benue. Taraba. South kaduna. Even Gombe self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by etrouble: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
As if the imaginary alliance has ever win any election in the past
Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by floret23(f): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2022
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria
May enemies of Nigeria be put to shame.
Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
etrouble [size=8pt:
post[/size]=116397923]As if the imaginary alliance has ever win any election in the past
The earlier you accept Obi as your next president, the better for youx because he will win

Nlfpmod Mynd44

God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Obi [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by floret23(f): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
etrouble:
As if the imaginary alliance has ever win any election in the past
The same alliance that your drug lord is ready to pay billions for, Obi is having it for free. Shame on you for selling your conscience to old thieves. You are spiritually trading your birthright but you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2022
floret23:
The same alliance that your drug lord is ready to pay billions for, Obi is having it for free. Shame on you for selling your conscience to old thieves. You are spiritually trading your birthright but you don't know.
They are supporters of thieves because most of tinubu supporters are thieves themselves but , we will stop Tinubu with our PVC in 2023 insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by floret23(f): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They are supporters of thieves because most of tinubu supporters are thieves themselves but , we will stop Tinubu with our PVC in 2023 insha Allah
I pity that guy called etrouble future and other rented Tinubu's urchins. They don't know that what they do online and in secret have spiritual effect on their destiny. The question is for how much?

1 Like

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
floret23:
I pity that guy called etrouble future and other rented Tinubu's urchins. They don't know that what they do online and in secret have spiritual effect on their destiny. The question is for how much?
They think it's hustle but unknown to them, they are cursing themselves

1 Like

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by floret23(f): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They think it's hustle but unknown to them, they are cursing themselves
Exactly, this is the bitter truth that Tinubu's rented urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by PandoraObi: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
floret23:
Exactly, this is the bitter truth that Tinubu's rented urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 don't know.
Stop calling people your mother's name, it is absurd
Re: Southern And Middlebelt Alliance Are Strongly Behind Peter Obi. Pamson Dagyat by Edopesin: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
We dey on ground like Mount Zion

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Obedient Mega Rally Pictures / INEC Ad-hoc Staff Online Recruitment Portal Is Fully Active Now No Obstructions / Watch The Aerial View And Undiluted/ Untreated Obidient Abuja Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.