Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong (22843 Views)

Doyin Okupe Won't Go to Prison - Lawyer / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Akinsete19(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pele
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by promise4wonders: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
These houses are up for grabs at a very cheaper prices.rush now to be the landlord of your dreams.the first one goes for #16000000 while The second one goes for #6000000.get it from your legit agent.contact 08060770990 or WhatsApp 09150994992

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
That’s Nice
Next time you Will Behave Yourself Before a Judge
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by NoToTerrorists: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Attention seeking lawyer.

You disobeyed and talk rudely to a sitting Judge in her Court . Such effontery!

And you all will always scream "sane country" "sane country" ... Is this how they behave over there to achieved a working judicial system.

Well, all your Zombidients and enemy of Nigeria apologist will soon be here all over the thread saying deaming words against Nigeria.

I pity your miserable spermatozoa.

6 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Samat12: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pls who will help me with a soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Pls I'm not a scammer..just a legit hustler facing some really tough times in my hustle.
Hence I can show you all necessary evidence that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Hunchogee: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:
But what crime does this man committed, I still don't understand?
it’s called contempt of court that was is crime ..
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by SIMONEKPA7: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by sukkot: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
charge and bail ass niggaz angry
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by chessguru(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

And you all will always scream "sane country" "sane country" ... Is this how they behave over there to achieved a working judicial system.

Well, all your Zombidients and enemy of Nigeria apologist will soon be here all over the thread saying deaming words against Nigeria.

it is because of people like you that this country will remain in bondage and impunity the order of the day

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
This guy too like attention.

Create your own na. Or is your calling just to point out those that like attention?
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by strangest(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Wow, how Obi is giving you sleepless nights
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Freelane33(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
Lol I don’t wish my enemies go to prison
Prison experience is not a good one
Home and abroad

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Dimitarr: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

No matter what he said torturing a citizen no matter the crime is against the law. And not for an offense as little as been RUDE to a judge.
What happened with George Floyd was not because he did not commit a crime but because of how they treated him like a dog for resisting. Even after been subdued he was still been subjected o inhumane treatment. Even fucking human being deserves to be treated fairly and justly
Don't just open your mouth and type rubbish because you have internet and 5 finger's

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by chessguru(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
so many dumb statements by Nigerians , we deserve the kind of country we live in till we as a nation stand up for what is right and a working system .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by pczmk: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pele
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Emman08: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Does Nigeria have any laws against torture?

What am I even saying. like it would even make any difference..
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Lovenorth: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Who asked you?
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Maleekdon: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
He flogged all of them: Video shows pastor beating his church members with cane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJo0QdFfUGI
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

most of you want a good nigeria but can’t live with common sense…When there is a law,it cover everyone…Fire arms are not allowed into the court,anyone with fire arms stays out or by the door…Once you flout that,you don’t even have any say again….

3 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Sending a lawyer to prison for speaking the way you don't like in court was an abuse of power by the Judge.

He commited a crime

Contempt of the court.

He is a lawyer, he broke the code of conduct.
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Elidrisy20: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are a criminal that is why they torture you
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by gassbee: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hope u v learnt some lessons on how to behave and comport yourself infront of a judge
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by lhordspy: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Benz4pimp:
most of you want a good nigeria but can’t live with common sense…When there is a law,it cover everyone…Fire arms are not allowed into the court,anyone with fire arms stays out or by the door…Once you flout that,you don’t even have any say again….

Are you a lawyer??In what consitution is that written?? Or maybe you are just linning up at the back of hearsayer.

Do you know more than the Judge.??

How dare anyone dictate to her in her court. Everyone can do whatever they want in their house.
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Mars16(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
omoredia:
When u come to nairaland you will feel sorry for Nigeria. U will understand why Nigeria is a mess
Chai! God bless you whoever you're. If you want to take a statistic of how Nigerians think, come to nairaland and you'll understand why Nigeria is a mess, why Nigeria had bad leadership from head to bottom, why Nigeria is begging nations to cancel debt for climate change policy despite it's very rich and blessed nation. Chai! Someone is talking about how he was tortured and people are saying he likes attention, is it lie that own Nigerian prisons are torture centers, that may not be far from the truth. Na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Bontafa: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you a lawyer??In what consitution is that written?? Or maybe you are just linning up at the back of hearsayer.

Do you know more than the Judge.??

How dare anyone dictate to her in her court. Everyone can do whatever they want in their house.

Fire arms are not allowed olodo.

Because we practice British way.

In America it is allowed but on 2 police officers .

2 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Jjyesp: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Nigeria is the way it is because of ignorant people like you. You don't even know what happened... So defending one's client now equates being rude. Let's even say he was actually rude, what is legal about locking up a lawyer for a whole one month.

In a sane country, due process would be followed.

Shebi now that the guy is talking about the ill treatment he faced in jail you are calling him an attention seeker... Until it happens to you or someone you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Harunabisanti(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
That is why it was celled correctional center for you to be corrected of your past wrongs
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by shiwex: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
You are stupid, themans says he was tortured , you are saying he likes too much attention. Are you saying its ok to torture innocent people?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers / I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. / Buhari Can Never Be My President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.