Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later (11808 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) / Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by jbo4mi: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Good Evening Nairalanders, my name is jide Ajayi. i am not an agent neither im i a travel agent but i can get you your european visa convienently.i know there a lot of scammers on naira land that is why i said earlier on that im not an agent neither im i a travel agent but i know so much about it and i can asssure you that it is real and not scam. its a fixed fee for 400,000 but an initial deposit 150,000 and we are started .A trial will convince you.I have my office on the island.you can reach me on this email hatunrase.05@gmail.com for those who are serious minded people.

The following are the countries i specialize in:
1. France
2.Switzerland
3.Germany
4.Netherlands
5.Austria
6.Finland.

NOTE: please i don't specialize in UK and U.S or Canada.

so that you don't think i do all countries.i have specified all the countries in deal with.thanks.
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by Vicjustice: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
jbo4mi:

Good Evening Nairalanders, my name is jide Ajayi. i am not an agent neither im i a travel agent but i can get you your european visa convienently.i know there a lot of scammers on naira land that is why i said earlier on that im not an agent neither im i a travel agent but i know so much about it and i can asssure you that it is real and not scam. its a fixed fee for 400,000 but an initial deposit 150,000 and we are started .A trial will convince you.I have my office on the island.you can reach me on this email hatunrase.05@gmail.com for those who are serious minded people.

1. France
2.Switzerland
3.Germany
4.Netherlands
5.Austria
6.Finland.

so that you don't think i do all countries.i have specified all the countries in deal with.thanks.
[size=99pt]MUMU![/size]
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by kweku8888(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2011
@Vcjustice you are the big MUMU i guess have made my self cleared on the topic i posted must you insult people if you dont have anything good to say .Get a life!
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by collinsfbi(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2011

1. France
2.Switzerland
3.Germany
4.Netherlands
5.Austria
6.Finland.

Mr or Mrs Omotoyosi [/b]a.k.a[b] kweku8888 at the same time jbo4mi, who will bliv a man like you? You are not an agent but when you want to get visa for pple your office will be: Island and Idumota

Island, shop 7 and 8 ijaiye street off john street, idumota,lagos

But when you want to get visa for another set of pple, your address will change to: Yaba, Lagos
its all inclusive my office is at yaba.call 08023828543.for virgin passprts you would need the following
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=725664.msg8844143#msg8844143

How far? When did you stop auto business and move on to get visas for pple? You see when Vicjustice said you a MUMU, he never meant anything litotes (understatement) or hyperbole (overstatement) but it was a direct comparison (metaphoric expression) because that is exactly what you are. Tell me who will bliv “a deceive tongue” like you. Have you forgotten there was a time you are looking for Canada link on this forum but now you can get visa for pple, you see yah life. Am sorry you anyway

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

1 Like

Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by justwise(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2011
kweku8888:

@Vcjustice you are the big MUMU i guess have made my self cleared on the topic i posted must you insult people if you dont have anything good to say .Get a life!

So you are the same mumu using different ID?
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2011
Looks like someone's getting verbally abusive, because he / she's been [size=40pt]BUSTED[/size].
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2011
No genuine person would lose their rag, over an accusation. A sensible person would come out, and defend themselves. In every line of business, there's doubt and uncertainty. It's up to you as a buisnessman to come out and clear the air.

Getting abusive and unduly defensive is a cover often used by con artists to deviate from the issues and concerns that have been raised.
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by collinsfbi(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2011
No genuine person would lose their rag, over an accusation. A sensible person would come out, and defend themselves. In every line of business, there's doubt and uncertainty. It's up to you as a buisnessman to come out and clear the air.

Getting abusive and unduly defensive is a cover often used by con artists to deviate from the issues and concerns that have been raised.
Thank you my brother cool cool cool
Re: Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later by llbhuds: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
a visa to Malta grant u access to this countries listed by the poster despite der little population of less dan 500,000
if you wan scam people i think naija is not d best place to learn ur business.
this poster is morally bankrupt and needs to be checked in d hospital.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Company Selling Kerosene To Airlines As Jet Fuel! / Fuel Scarcity: Commuters Groan, As Transport Fares Increase In Ogun / Abuja Train Attack: Amaechi Promises Improved Security As Train Services Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.