Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

When Will The Zenith Light Come On? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Will The Zenith Light Come On? (12117 Views)

Zenith Bank Sponsor Reference Letter / Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card / Zenith Bank Christmas Lights Set To Switch On This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by PoliticsNigeria: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2018
I am sure I am not the only one asking this question. I am eager to see the lights come on and I am 200% prepared. New smart phone; checked, in fact everything, checked. The only thing missing is the date the lights are coming on.

I have been driving past the Ajose Adeogun street where Zenith Bank’s head office is located, since last week because I cannot wait to behold the beautiful decorations the Bank will unveil this year. Each day, my anticipation grows because Zenith Bank has a reputation for surpassing expectations and last year, the decorations with the lights were breathtaking. So, this year, one can only imagine what is to come.

I can’t wait to experience one of those magical moments that will be so unforgettable. Last year, I brought my family to see the decorations. They were so happy and the pictures where so beautiful; mama was just posing for pictures like a young girl.

So, this year I promised the whole family that we are coming back for part 2. No wonder, my wife does not complain whenever I drive through the Ajose Adeogun street which is not our usual route home. However, yesterday she surprised me. I picked her up from her office and as usual, took the Ajose Adeogun route. As we drove through the street, she asked me to stop. Surprised at her request, I stopped, and she got out of the car and motioned to one of the workers setting up the decorations.

Hello Sir, when are the lights coming up, she asked. Soon and very soon, he replied smiling. She smiled and walked back to the car and sat quietly. I looked at her and burst into laughter. I thought I was alone, I said. You are not alone dear, she responded smiling as we drove off. Tomorrow we will drive though Ajose again because we cannot wait for the lights to come on. By the way just imagine, what if the lights came up on Black Friday. Woah!!! Shopping, wonderful atmosphere, what more can I ask for.

https://politicsngr.com/will-zenith-light-come/

10 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by hardywaltz(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Check back Tommorrow

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked

Be patient.
It will be up in no short time.
This delay is in your best interest.

With the situation in Nigeria, you should be more concerned with sending Jubrin back to Sudan than in mere Christmas lights you can install yourself in your own house.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Aieboocaar(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Soon they will tell us that billions of naira was used to put up this decoration.

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
What will
NwaAmaikpe say

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by XaintJoel20: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
It's obvious you are in the euphoria of Christmas already.

Please exercise a little patient.
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by WinningEleven(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Wow... Wow.

But that's just it. Wow.
Nothing else. I wonder why Nigerian like to spend for the moment.
Using that money for long term investment would've been better

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by BruncleZuma: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
I can't believe this made FP

10 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by CuteMaro(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Wtf?

Check my siggy for awesome deals.. wink wink wink
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by ShadowFighter: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
grin

Abeg FCMB no dy do this kind thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by LadySarah: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Untop all the problems we have in Nigeria?

OK sir I can help it,qtleast when minimum wage gets to #30k.Abi na hungry stomach we will use to watch the light.

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Teeisaac(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Hmm... make Dem no use light take ur wife go na him remain

1 Like

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Bro you jobless, if not then you need to be give more task , since its only xnas light that is occupying you brains in this hard times

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Phoenixpolo: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
This night
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by itiswellandwell: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
A nice one for zenith Bank.

Cheap quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by topaz321: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by TheAngry1: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Soon they will tell us that billions of naira was used to put up this decoration.

Na ya money? Abi na government money? You even get account for Zenith ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by felixmuyiwa: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by psychologist(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Dec 1st
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by usman580: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
next month
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by usman580: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
christmas
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Stocking: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be patient.

With the situation in Nigeria, you should be more concerned with sending Jubrin back to Sudan than in mere Christmas lights you can install yourself in your own house.
Ipob analysis
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by eleojo23: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2018
What is the OP talking about please?

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Passionate888: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Soon
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
THE LIGHT COMES ON DECEMBER 1ST EVERY YEAR!
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by BigNickGroup(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Check my signature for the best deals in Real Estate Investment.
Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by NIKEDEEDS(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
I am sure I am not the only one asking this question. I am eager to see the lights come on and I am 200% prepared. New smart phone; checked, in fact everything, checked. The only thing missing is the date the lights are coming on.

I have been driving past the Ajose Adeogun street where Zenith Bank’s head office is located, since last week because I cannot wait to behold the beautiful decorations the Bank will unveil this year. Each day, my anticipation grows because Zenith Bank has a reputation for surpassing expectations and last year, the decorations with the lights were breathtaking. So, this year, one can only imagine what is to come.

I can’t wait to experience one of those magical moments that will be so unforgettable. Last year, I brought my family to see the decorations. They were so happy and the pictures where so beautiful; mama was just posing for pictures like a young girl.

So, this year I promised the whole family that we are coming back for part 2. No wonder, my wife does not complain whenever I drive through the Ajose Adeogun street which is not our usual route home. However, yesterday she surprised me. I picked her up from her office and as usual, took the Ajose Adeogun route. As we drove through the street, she asked me to stop. Surprised at her request, I stopped, and she got out of the car and motioned to one of the workers setting up the decorations.

Hello Sir, when are the lights coming up, she asked. Soon and very soon, he replied smiling. She smiled and walked back to the car and sat quietly. I looked at her and burst into laughter. I thought I was alone, I said. You are not alone dear, she responded smiling as we drove off. Tomorrow we will drive though Ajose again because we cannot wait for the lights to come on. By the way just imagine, what if the lights came up on Black Friday. Woah!!! Shopping, wonderful atmosphere, what more can I ask for.

https://politicsngr.com/will-zenith-light-come/

Saturday (17/11/2018) is the day..........

1 Like

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by arantess: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be patient.

You made small sense here,welldone

4 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by Focusmind: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2018
City in darkness. Lack of electricity is seriously affecting the aesthetics and beauty of Lagos. That has even made Christmas decorations to look unattractive and local since it is only the decoration that glows and shows light while the surroundings are in total darkness.

you will hawkers and backwards people snapping in front of the decorations and posting online with total darkness at the background.

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Zenith Light Come On? by SingleWahala(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
fhranciz:
Bro you jobless, if not then you need to be give more task , since its only xnas light that is occupying you brains in this hard times
... Gidi Gbamm grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015 - T.I.N / How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.