Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) (19140 Views)

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by TheAlchemist: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:

I personally think he should Cashout, let them keep the belt if they have to

Typical black man mentally all is about money what happens to leaving behind a memorable legacy.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Josbreed: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shey una remember that statement we used to hear in mortal kombat video game, like "finish him", "fatality", "flawless victory". Na wetin Tyson Fury go do AJ be that. Make AJ no gree o.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's all about the Pounds and Dollars. AJ brings in the big bucks. A fight btw AJ and Fury will still bring in more money for the boxers that a fight between Fury and The Ukrainian champion. I don't blame Tyson Fury for that.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by faceland: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tyson Fury is currently the best. No wise man would enter the ring with him. He is a freak of nature (an outlier).

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Wizywiz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cuppy abeg advise ya AJ oooo..make fury no use am count grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rahkman:
Idiot why him no face usyk instead angry
... He already called out Usyk but he (Usyk) declined...
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Augla1: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wizywiz:
Cuppy abeg advise ya AJ oooo..make fury no use am count grin grin
Abeg your handle for Twitter may I follow
Your vawulence mix go sweet die
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by diggindeep: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
AJ that should be playing basketball.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by madjune(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Joshua is smart enough to know Tyson wants to kill him.

Dude loves hus life above money.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by cp3o: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
kristonium:
The guy knows he will flog AJ few seconds in round one.

I still don't know how AJ lost his confidence so quick!

Same person who defeated Klitschko??

Klitschko was aging. At least, AJ should invest wisely, and enjoy a comfortable life, if he is wise.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by womaniser(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:
Tyson Fury should follow up by talking to his management, AJ already said this on his Twitter. AJ has never ran from Fury, in fact he has always called him out... Their fighting style is more compatible and I can imagine AJ securing a win... (If he trains like his life depends on it)

I laugh. I wonder what you think about his Usyk fight where his entire career and reputation hung in the balance. As a top rank fighter, should he be cherry picking who to fight and who to sidestep? We now know Aj's weaknesses and unfortunately he hasn't been able to improve on them much, not that it's easy to improve your chin, stamina or mobility though.
Yes, fury is taunting but he's also serious. He won't shy from a fight and is ready to cement his name as one of the greatest undisputed heavyweights. He just got tired of all the politicking.

I wish Aj the best though but I'ld say he should focus on getting more wins than money now.

So funny watching AJ trying to tire Usyk out with body shots and unnecessary wrangling. He failed!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by faithfull18(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fury wants to unleash his fury on our poor AJ.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by blasterman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:
Tyson Fury should follow up by talking to his management, AJ already said this on his Twitter. AJ has never ran from Fury, in fact he has always called him out... Their fighting style is more compatible and I can imagine AJ securing a win... (If he trains like his life depends on it)

Some ppl go just come to conclusion anyhow.

Their fight syle is not compatible.

Fury comes from a family of knucke fighters. Dont under estimate him.

Someone will defeat Fury eventually because of age maybe in 2-3 years

As of now he is still the best heavyweight boxer
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Tripssy: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Win or lose Anthony Joshua keeps cashing out

They desperately seek a match with AJ

Everybody want beat aj
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Wizywiz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Augla1:

Abeg your handle for Twitter may I follow
Your vawulence mix go sweet die
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
blasterman:

Some ppl go just come to conclusion anyhow.

Their fight syle is not compatible.

Fury comes from a family of knucke fighters. Dont under estimate him.

Someone will defeat Fury eventually because of age maybe in 2-3 years

As of now he is still the best heavyweight boxer

Go and watch premier league, you don't know jack about boxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba wan beat am now wey everybody dey beat am, reminds me of Manchester united some months back cheesy
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kikikikikikiki.......I laff oooooo
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:

Tyson Luke fury has no weak point for now.. that guy can go more than 12 rounds,which Anthony Joshua can't, even wilder(bronze bomber) go beat AJ,no cap... I bet u don't follow boxing except when AJ is fighting or something...stamina is what gave Tyson edge over wilder and Joshua lacks stamina

Joshua needs to work on stamina and mobility with strategy... I watched the last fight and I know if he fights fury that way, he won't last past 4 or 5 rounds
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Tyson Luke fury has no weak point for now.. that guy can go more than 12 rounds,which Anthony Joshua can't, even wilder(bronze bomber) go beat AJ,no cap... I bet u don't follow boxing except when AJ is fighting or something...stamina is what gave Tyson edge over wilder and Joshua lacks stamina

Joshua needs to work on stamina and mobility with strategy... I watched the last fight and I know if he fights fury that way, he won't last past 4 or 5 rounds

If you like quote his panegyrics, he is beatable. AJ is the man to do it, Usyk loss or not.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
paulolee:
I pray make AJ no pick dt call bcoz dis fury don Dey set trap for AJ since day 1
If AJ try any nonsense n accept dt fight, na icu e go end up..
Wilder wey de beat since dt time still de train n no plan or talk about fighting
Make AJ get enough time to rest, train before thinking of a soft fight next year, make e find who e go fit beat to boost e confidence
Dem wan kukuma finish Anthony Joshua grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by CowbellY: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
paulolee:

AJ was not dt good, na we bin de overhype the gee, a heavyweight boxer dt only cares about giving jab bt can’t receive one isn’t a good boxer
After that usyk bout he clearly stated dt usyk won not because he was stronger bt because usyk is more skillful than him
Fury knows all these, he knows he would beat AJ even before round 10, that’s why he is asking for the fight to make more cash n get more wins

AJ overhype ? You clearly no nothing about boxing mate. Check the statistics. AJ is the only top 10 who has fought with almost everyone on the Top 10. Not Fury, not Wilder.
AJ came through the line, I also say he's lost his hunger but overhype ? Never.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Ay04z(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Aj still dey enjoy different cuntus.. Presently dat why he loose d last match.. Fury leave our og alone.. grin... Nor ready presently.. Someone help me tell dj cuppy to send my message to aj
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by MT: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
tishbite42:

Fury and Usyk are in a class of their own - skillful fighters.
AJ, Ruiz and Wilder are the same thing - heavy punchers. Once they can't KO, they have lost the match because they can't go the distance.
AJ and Wilder are like Mike Tyson; they came up too fast.

I agree with you but AJ and Wilder are arguably five steps down the steps to Iron Mike Tyson.

PS: If you quoted me and I didnt respond to you, just understand you are NOT worth the trouble. I don't throw stones at every dogs that bark.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by CowbellY: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
womaniser:

I laugh. I wonder what you think about his Usyk fight where his entire career and reputation hung in the balance. As a top rank fighter, should he be cherry picking who to fight and who to sidestep? We now know Aj's weaknesses and unfortunately he hasn't been able to improve on them much, not that it's easy to improve your chin, stamina or mobility though.
Yes, fury is taunting but he's also serious. He won't shy from a fight and is ready to cement his name as one of the greatest undisputed heavyweights. He just got tired of all the politicking.

I wish Aj the best though but I'ld say he should focus on getting more wins than money now.

So funny watching AJ trying to tire Usyk out with body shots and unnecessary wrangling. He failed!

If you know anything about Boxing. You'll know there's scarce anything else AJ could have done against Usyk. A much smaller and faster man than him. Not forgettimg a South paw. AJ fought has he should. Kept it tight. Had more hits on the night but Usyk has mad recovery strength ans managed a quick combo in the 10th round!

AJ was winning till the 9th!.

You think fury is serious ? You really think professional boxing is done by calling out people ? First He knows WBC would find it hard to sanction the fight because AJ isn't rated on there.

Secondly, the biggest problem is the split. He's offered a 80-20 split last time to run out of a fight.

You folks need to stop.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by themanderon: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
AJ's confidence has taken flight. He should just avoid fury if he knows what is good for him.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by nathyx(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fury jus wan beat this poor boy for nothing sad
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by blasterman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:

Go watch Bigbrother thats ur expertise

your ignorance is very clear to see.

AJ cannot beat Fury.

Anybody who knows boxing knows this without thinking.

Unless they fight in 2 years time or AJ massively improves

The other solution is for AJ to get SugarHill as his boxing coach
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fury want to send AJ the pussy to coma ooo
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by MasterKernel: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
kristonium:
The guy knows he will flog AJ few seconds in round one.

I still don't know how AJ lost his confidence so quick!

Same person who defeated Klitschko??

Klitschko was old, in his prime, he was like Fury, nobody wants to fight him and his brother.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by darediamond(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin
anpdesegarba!!! cheesy grin
Itsedekumok!! grin cheesy
adioolayi:
Agbaya wan turn fresh Joshua into punch bag grin grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Asour: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
paulolee:

AJ was not dt good, na we bin de overhype the gee, a heavyweight boxer dt only cares about giving jab bt can’t receive one isn’t a good boxer
After that usyk bout he clearly stated dt usyk won not because he was stronger bt because usyk is more skillful than him
Fury knows all these, he knows he would beat AJ even before round 10, that’s why he is asking for the fight to make more cash n get more wins

He wasn't that good yet he lost by split decision on points.

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso / John Owan Enoh To Bash Ali: Apologise Or Face Legal Action / Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.