Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO (1958 Views)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO / Esn/unknown Gunmen Videos Themselves As Roast Another Police Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Yesterday I created a thread and some IPOB members as usual they were blaiming one PDP chima or so.
https://www.nairaland.com/7317414/unknown-gunmen-attack-peter-obi
They were even calling on Lalasticlala to ban me for fake news.
That it is not their unknown gunmen enforcing their no election in Biafra land order that it is one PDP chairman.
Well video evidence speaks louder than voice. Here comes the video from the phone of the hoodlums themselves.

You can see them saying no election in Biafra land they are fighting for our freedom.
So right now who is deceiving who.

Source
https://fb.watch/fmLtCmA7CH/

2 Likes

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Interesting times ahead

2 Likes

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Armaggedon: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Aren't you the same reprobate that claims Peter obi's supporters are IPOB?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2022
And they think its a good thing??
Shameless humans!
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
Arrewa:
Ok

Atleast I have been vindicated.

They were seriously deceiving people on my last thread shifting the blame from their useless unknown gunmen and ESN to one imaginary PDP chima.
Just the same way when ESN kill our Igbo brothers for their not obeying their sit at home they will say it's fulani DSS that is enforcing their orders

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
IPOB Igbos must uphold No Biafra .. No election

Ekpa will kill them finish oh..

Election must not hold in the east for human safety

IPOB igbos must obey the last order grin

No Biafra no elections

IPOB Ugm esn .. and other criminals must be on high alert to carry out this other

Shoot at sight is very necessary..

No Biafra no election ...
East 2023

Bingos go come bark .. las las them go sit at home grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2022
See the unknown IPOB gunmen with their IPOB cap enforcing the order of IPOB..

Everybody watch the video

People like gidgiddy will still say the video is sentiments that IPOB has denied it then he will show us one stupid IPOB press release

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

They were seriously deceiving people on my last thread shifting the blame from their useless unknown gunmen and ESN to one imaginary PDP chima.
Just the same way when ESN kill our Igbo brothers for their not obeying their sit at home they will say it's fulani DSS that is enforcing their orders

Ndigbo know the truth about all this killings .. many dead and atrocities that go unreported

No igbo man will swear an oath .. to say IPOB ugm and esn are not same ..

Na same humans beings .. taking orders from Ekpa .. and IPOB .. why the very scared and chestbeatimg igbos cheer them out of fear

Nobody wan die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

No Biafra no elections

IPOB Ugm esn .. and other criminals must be on high alert to carry out this other

East 2023

we hate slaves
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Ndigbo know the truth about all this killings .. many dead and atrocities that go unreported

No igbo man will swear an oath .. to say IPOB ugm and esn are not same ..

Na same humans beings .. taking orders from Ekpa .. and IPOB .. why the very scared and chestbeatimg igbos cheer them out of fear

Nobody wan die

oh we hate slaves and minorities too
OyigboUpdate:
See the unknown IPOB gunmen with their IPOB cap enforcing the order of IPOB..

Everybody watch the video

People like gidgiddy will still say the video is sentiments that IPOB has denied it then he will show us one stupid IPOB press release

wetim consign igboland and slaves
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2022
gidgiddy Emergingnation3

This is the video from the ESN and Unknown gunmen phone. Pls who is lying now.

Can I get an open apology? I have been vindicated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

after all said and done ...

call UN,WHO to stop sit at home

ndi ala
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
gidgiddy Emergingnation3

This is the video from the ESN and Unknown gunmen phone. Pls who is lying now.

Can I get an open apology? I have been vindicated

RIP is the best apology,slaves can get .

period

The gunmen sent it via Xender for you to see
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we hate slaves

But you’re already a slave to Ekpa and IPOB

Do you have a say of your own ...

I double dare you to disobey your fellow igbos masters that have turn you an igboman a slave in igboland

Ifereee Emena ..

Bingos everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

oh we hate slaves and minorities too

Gibberish

Next

1 Like

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Armaggedon:
Aren't you the same reprobate that claims Peter obi's supporters are IPOB?

I have never said that. I even attack people who does. If u cant link all boko haram activities to atiku or hoodlums and cultist activities to Tinubu then linking IPOB to Peter Obi because he is an Igbo man is gross foolishness.
But at the same time OBIdients must dissociate themselves from these terrorist.
Mind u I am a Peter Obi supporter. I am not Ijelespeaks I am an Igbo man that loves Ijelespeaks. So people think I'm Ijele.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Gibberish

Next

oh we hate minorities too

You will jump,burn data,lose weight....Ordinary sit at home,your demi god buhari cannot stop..

Who are you slaves ?
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

RIP is the best apology,slaves can get .

period

The gunmen sent it via Xender for you to see

Just search unknown gunmen the video is everywhere on Facebook from morning till night always looking for who to blame

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I have never said that. I even attack people who does. If u cant link all boko haram activities to atiku or hoodlums and cultist activities to Tinubu then linking IPOB to Peter Obi because he is an Igbo man is gross foolishness.
But at the same time OBIdients must dissociate themselves from these terrorist.
Mind u I am a Peter Obi supporter. I am not Ijelespeaks I am an Igbo man that loves Ijelespeaks. So people think I'm Ijele.

Lord of Miracle

na my papa ooooo......
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The ones that were sent on Facebook were also sent on xender. Ipob terrorist

I no go beg for food..

Me I no go suffer......I no go beg for food

Lord of Miracle

na my papa ooo
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Nobody should explain nonsense to me...

As you have the mind to mention igboland, let's derail and finish the thread pkata pkata
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

oh we hate minorities too

You will jump,burn data,lose weight....Ordinary sit at home,your demi god buhari cannot stop..

Who are you slaves ?

A typical brain of an IPOB.. BIN**O
Their daftness is unlimited... walahi

Rant from now till you age 100 ..

I don’t do slaves and bingos

We’re done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

A typical brain of an IPOB.. BIN**O
Their daftness is unlimited... walahi

See asgard kanu supporters...

hahahahaHhaha...

we have your old comments slave...

Only person wey send you na Pure water nylon...
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Yesterday I created a thread and some IPOB members as usual they were blaiming one PDP chima or so.
https://www.nairaland.com/7317414/unknown-gunmen-attack-peter-obi
They were even calling on Lalasticlala to ban me for fake news.
That it is not their unknown gunmen enforcing their no election in Biafra land order that it is one PDP chairman.
Well video evidence speaks louder than voice. Here comes the video from the phone of the hoodlums themselves.

You can see them saying no election in Biafra land they are fighting for our freedom.
So right now who is deceiving who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRiLVOOo_Ac
Nobody can stop Obi movement in South-east

Simon Ekpa gave order on 20th of August of total lock down in Imo, Imo people came in thousands from Obidient rally

You should worry about the bandits and Boko Haram in Northwest and North East taken over towns and local governments preventing any political activities in the North enslaving many northerners, election will not hold in those areas I hope you know

1 Like

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by MaliCampus: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Political thugs disguised as ESN and IPOB. We have the report of what really happened there on front page.Stop the fake news

People that can rent fake Bishop's, what can they not do?

Peter Obi is unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Penguin2: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

No Biafra no elections

East 2023

Is Peter Obi no longer IPOB candidate?
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Asgard73:

But you’re already a slave to Ekpa and IPOB

Do you have a say of your own ...

I double dare you to disobey your fellow igbos masters that have turn you an igboman a slave in igboland

Ifereee Emena ..

Bingos everywhere

hahahahahaha...Look at Edo man

slaves to oshiomole and kabaka.

face your townhall minority tribe....

redmud enclave with high prostitutes intake
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2022
MaliCampus:
Political thugs disguised as ESN and IPOB. We have the report of what really happened there on front page.Stop the fake news

People that can rent fake Bishop's, what can they not do?

Peter Obi is unstoppable.
That is their new game trying to use unknown gunmen to create fears grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Leave these Edo people biko
Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Why won’t he support IPOB.. is he’s project

Abi dem say as Buhari Dey Contest.. for 2015.. say he no invite Fulani from west Africa come naija ..
wey Be bandits today for Northwest..

Obi Na full time IPOB sponsor ..

Na bingos fit Dey argue ..

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO by Asgard73: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2022
post=116398321:

That is their new game trying to use unknown gunmen to create fears grin grin

Why will they use same Ekpa that’s following obi on Instagram and Twitter to cause fear

Let igboland burn Na only for east Una madness go stop

No part of the country really cares cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Exactly Biafraland Will Look Like During Election Next Year - IPOB / Peter Obi Begs Nigerians For Financial Support Due To Buhari CBN Policy (Video) / That Is What Obidients Mean When They Say ‘e Go Shock You!’ - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.