Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? (716 Views)

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / FG Moves To Ban Trucks On Lagos/ibadan Highway, Goods To be Moved By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2022
I’m Igbo and I don’t know why I am not impressed or influenced by the Labour Party sensationalism.

I was telling a fellow Igbo and a colleague just yesterday that he should be more concerned about the performance of the Governor of his state and on what the Senator’s representing his constituency do with the funds made available to him for constituency projects

I told him that Buhari isn’t the cause of most problems a lot of naive Nigerians attribute him to ? For example internet fraud and hook-ups (prostitution) has become normalized in the State where I reside . Is it the President’s fault ?

Is it the President’s fault that there are horrible roads in my city? We don’t have good roads but we love cars, almost everyone in Nigeria desire to own a car, which road you wan drive the car No railway here

You crave for iPhones, human hairs , foreign rice and other imported luxury items yet you blame Buhari when the prices of these products sour due to the naira/dollar exchange rate

We are blinded by ethnic and religions bigotry amongst others that I can’t even mention right now.

What’s my point I told him ? We are our own problems . There won’t be much difference even if a Harvard professor of economics is the president of Nigeria because the system is flawed from the stem

Give Nigerians Peter Obi and watch them hurl insults at him within the first two years of his administration

I’m an Igbo youth and am RED PILLED and I don’t believe that Peter Obi is the messiah that a lot of naive youth claim him to be . I see politics and other spheres of life through the eyes of the RED PILL .

He’s not different from other politicians , so what’s the fuse about PO ? Why must my fellow Igbos condemn me for not supporting LP candidate? Is he related to me in any way that I should support him ? Can’t we Igbos allow others exercise the right and freedom of supporting any candidates of our choice ?

You can’t support Tinubu and not look stupid my foot ?? Really ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by chiedozie198100: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Who be this mumu wanabe Igbo?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Well I'm Yoruba and I know Labour Party and Peter Obi are the best chance of Nigeria experiencing real positive change.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by 10mobile: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2022
It is VERY MYOPIC to bring tribal sentiment into the Obidient movement. Why? It has been supported by non-Igbos more than Igbos. Afenifere is not Igbo and mega rallies have held in places like Kano, Kogi, and Ibadan. If Orji Uzor Kalu or Hope Uzodinma or Ngige were to be LP candidates, I personally would have supported an OSINBAJO, Fashola, or Duke instead. Thanks.

He’s not different from other politicians , so what’s the fuse about PO ? Why must my fellow Igbos condemn me for not supporting LP candidate? Is he related to me in any way that I should support him ? Can’t we Igbos allow others exercise the right and freedom of supporting any candidates of our choice ?
Why staying the bolded lines? Has anyone beaten you for not being LP. Instead, unarmed LP members were attacked in Enugu of all places! If they mobilize now to return the attack, people like you will start talking about them being toxic. I was recently beaten by motor park touts working for Okowa for supporting Peter Obi. A physically challenged person was beaten in Lagos for supporting Peter Obi. But, all you haters of good things prefer to focus your bad energy on conscientious Nigerians (a.k.a Obidients) seeking the best for Nigeria. These are people ready to sacrifice for the future of their kids and not selfish irresponsible fellow like you who will not support anyone unless he is related to you. Hear this: Selfishness is a spiritual lethal poison.

Reinaldo:
Well I'm Yoruba and I know Labour Party and Peter Obi are the best chance of Nigeria experiencing real positive change.
Listen to this. This is one of the honorable souls who don't live just for their bellies and other shallow considerations.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Who cares

4 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2022
chiedozie198100:
Who be this mumu wanabe Igbo?

Oga ! I’ve been on this site since 2013

And for your mind Na now I wan come dey claim Igbo abi ?? SMH

We Igbos said and believed worst about Buhari yet he won twice. I was here watching and observing the SO MUCH HATE we Igbos spat out

3 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by HopeSpencer: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2022
10mobile:
It is VERY MYOPIC to bring tribal sentiment into the Obidient movement. Why? It has been supported by non-Igbos more than Igbos. Afenifere is not Igbo and mega rallies have held in places like Kano, Kogi, and Ibadan. If Orji Uzor Kalu or Hope Uzodinma or Ngige were to be LP candidates, I personally would have supported an OSINBAJO, Fashola, or Duke instead. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Lastmessenger2: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

you can be in this site since the creation of the universe and all you want. If you don't support a man who is going against the established order that brought us where we are at the moment then you are free to join tinubu and his band of thugs or join atiku. Political alignment is not by force

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by kellyjc(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Op it is either you are not Igbo or you are dumb or both.
You think Buhari should not receive the largest chunk of blame in the predicament Nigeria has found itself today?
What do you know about leadership?
What do you think happens when the leadership at the head is rotten and clueless?
What do you know about economic policies and whose job it is?
What are the major factors that drive the exchange rate you pointed out?
Do you not know that we have more selected politician than elected in the public offices?

On Tinubu,
What do you know about the consequencies of godfatherism in government?
Do you actually think that the Tinubu of today has the intellectual ability and physical fitness to take Nigeria away from the mess he helped bring upon it?
I have continued to curse those who because of their personal gains or sheer stupidity have continued to support this useless administration and also working towards electing a similar one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by 10mobile: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:

Mega rally in Ibadan my foot. Na 4by4 okrika sellers and products of baby factory held that rally. I counted 127 people in all.
Can you also deny that Yoruba elders endorsed Obi? You who claim to respect elders, why won't you respect the endorsement by Afenifere?

Reinaldo:
And, is this person also an okrika seller? Well, people like you must exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Omesbrit(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Am not supporting Po because he is an Igbo neither are mine against any other candidate because of their tribe or religion, I support Po because he's the most competent among the major candidates. I believe he will bring a positive change to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Omesbrit:
Am not supporting Po because he is an Igbo neither are mine against any other candidate because of their tribe or religion, I support Po because he's the most competent among the major candidates. I believe he will bring a positive change to Nigeria.

Question ?? Have you ever supported or voted any party other than pdp during the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by 10mobile: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Omesbrit:
Don’t mind the shallow souls washing their dirty linens on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
10mobile:

Don’t mind the shallow souls washing their dirty linens on social media.
Because I don’t support PO?
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Obojuju: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
I am fulani...mw and my people are voting Peter Obi of Labour Party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by chiedozie198100: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

We Igbos said and believed worst about Buhari yet he won twice. I was here watching and observing the SO HATE we Igbos spat out

What do you have to say about your sister remi tinubu's hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Solsix(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

I’m Igbo and I don’t know why I am not impressed or influenced by the Labour Party sensationalism.

I was telling a fellow Igbo and a colleague just yesterday that he should be more concerned about the performance of the Governor of his state and on what the Senator’s representing his constituency do with the funds made available to him for constituency projects

I told him that Buhari isn’t the cause of most problems a lot of naive Nigerians attribute him to ? For example internet fraud and hook-ups (prostitution) has become normalized in the State where I reside . Is it the President’s fault ?

Is it the President’s fault that there are horrible roads in my city? We don’t have good roads but we love cars, almost everyone in Nigeria desire to own a car, which road you wan drive the car No railway here

You crave for iPhones, human hairs , foreign rice and other imported luxury items yet you blame Buhari when the prices of these products sour due to the naira/dollar exchange rate

We are blinded by ethnic and religions bigotry amongst others that I can’t even mention right now.

What’s my point I told him ? We are our own problems . There won’t be much difference even if a Harvard professor of economics is the president of Nigeria because the system is flawed from the system

Give Nigerians Peter Obi and watch them hurl insults at him within the first two years of his administration

I’m an Igbo youth and am RED PILLED and I don’t believe that Peter Obi is the messiah that a lot of naive youth claim him to be . I see politics and other spheres of life through the eyes of the RED PILL .

By your own judgement do you think Atiku or Tinubu is better than Peter Obi in terms of management. What Nigeria needs now is someone who will manage our resources and obi is better candidate, that's why the youths are clamouring for him. Nobody is forcing u to support Peter Obi. There are Igbos supporting Tinubu and Atiku and nobody is disturbing them for their choices.

1 Like

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by 10mobile: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

Because I don’t support PO?
Because you are letting us know how shallow you are. You only care about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by mrvitalis(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:

Mega rally in Ibadan my foot. Na 4by4 okrika sellers and products of baby factory held that rally. I counted 127 people in all.
Go and collect your school fees back from your maths teacher

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2022
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by tctrills: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

What’s my point I told him ? We are our own problems . There won’t be much difference even if a Harvard professor of economics is the president of Nigeria because the system is flawed from the system

Obviously, you are not Igbo. Secondly, the Igbo's have not in anyway tried to stop any candidate from contesting.
You guys try to make everything about Igbos. Just in the last 24 hours there have been up to 5 attacks on Igbo for the crime of not accepting Tinubu. Unfortunately Nairaland allows threats only when directed to the Igbo's.
What have the Igbos done wrong in supporting Obi and opposing Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Solsix:

By your own judgement do you think Atiku or Tinubu is better than Peter Obi in terms of management. What Nigeria needs now is someone who will manage our resources and obi is better candidate, that's why the youths are clamouring for him. Nobody is forcing u to support Peter Obi. There are Igbos supporting Tinubu and Atiku and nobody is disturbing them for their choices.

Yes , I believe he definitely doesn’t come first . He lacks the pedigree. I was born in Anambra and often visit the State.
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
tctrills:

Obviously, you are not Igbo. Secondly, the Igbo's have not in anyway tried to stop any candidate from contesting.
You guys try to make everything about Igbos. Just in the last 24 hours there have been up to 5 attacks on Igbo for the crime of not accepting Tinubu. Unfortunately Nairaland allows threats only when directed to the Igbo's.
What have the Igbos done wrong in supporting Obi and opposing Tinubu?

I’m not Igbo because I don’t support PO ? FYi most of the youth supporting LP either do so for religious or ethnic reasons .

I am very familiar with the tactics of Campaign Teams in psyching up gullible masses and I’m still not impressed or influenced
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by techWriter3: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Who would this mumu wanawould Nigerians s

1 Like

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by tctrills: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

I’m not Igbo because I don’t support PO ? FYO most of the youth supporting LP either do so for religious or ethnic reasons .

I am very familiar with the tactics of Campaign Teams in psyching up gullible masses and I’m still not impressed or influenced
You are not Igbo because you start a meaningless thread to attack Igbos. You can vote for whoever you want but your thread about Igbos is just wicked. Scroll through Nairaland in the last 24 hours, more than 5 of you guys have written negatively about us just because we don't accept your candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by tctrills: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

I’m not Igbo because I don’t support PO ? FYO most of the youth supporting LP either do so for religious or ethnic reasons .

Your thread was an unneeded distraction because not all Igbos would vote Obi just as not all Yorubas would vote Tinubu. But you guys keep bringing in the tribe card and painting Igbos in a bad light just because we would not vote for your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by warrenfirst: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2022
where in this world have you seen where all things are moved by one thing?
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by MasterJayJay: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2022
natedroid:

We Igbos said and believed worst about Buhari yet he won twice. I was here watching and observing the SO HATE we Igbos spat out
Buhari won election twice. Okay

Has Buhari defeated terrorism?

Has Buhari defeated exchange rate?

Has Buhari defeated high petrol prices?

When Igbo people didn't vite for Ojukwu, did they hate Ojukwu?

If majority voted for a clueless leader, you will get a clueless leader. Learn to differentiate between occupying a political position and good governance.

A country where true federalism is not practiced. And you think Presidency doesn't matter.. Who controls the military and police?

2 Likes

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by ljoh: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power

1 Like

Re: Are All Igbos And Christians Moved By The Labour Party Bandwagon? by natedroid: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
10mobile:

Why staying the bolded lines? Has anyone beaten you for not being LP. Instead, unarmed LP members were attacked in Enugu of all places! If they mobilize now to return the attack, people like you will start talking about them being toxic. I was recently beaten by motor park touts working for Okowa for supporting Peter Obi. A physically challenged person was beaten in Lagos for supporting Peter Obi. But, all you haters of good things prefer to focus your bad energy on conscientious Nigerians (a.k.a Obidients) seeking the best for Nigeria. These are people ready to sacrifice for the future of their kids and not selfish irresponsible fellow like you who will not support anyone unless he is related to you. Hear this: Selfishness is a spiritual lethal poison.

Listen to this. This is one of the honorable souls who don't live just for their bellies and other shallow considerations.

Honorable soul indeed ! Are you kidding me ?

Man is part of the old system , How can you call a 62 year old man a young man,
he was a former governor and was also a former PDP member who just like other greedy and selfish politicians in Nigeria venture into politics for the very wrong reasons .

We all know that politics is one of the fastest ways to amass wealth and influence in Nigeria

In your eyes PO is a saint and can do no wrong ,has never done any wrong , well I beg to differ

Talk to me about RESTRUCTURING but not about an old politician been different from the others

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: The Most Selfess Vice President Nigeria Ever Had / Labour Party In Disarray As Campaign Council Names are 99% Christians / Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.