Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees (31669 Views)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by AdamuKD: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by dat9jaguy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

It should be a guarantee...
I know a school in the UK that guarantees employment within 9 months of graduation. If a graduate is unable to secure a paying job within the period, the graduate is entitled to 50% of the tuition fee as refund.

Please what is the name of that school?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Baba don Vex.....
School na Scam............oh
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by RepoMan007: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

I know a school in the UK that guarantees employment within 9 months of graduation. If a graduate is unable to secure a paying job within the period, the graduate is entitled to 50% of the tuition fee as refund.
Stop telling stupid lies. Even your lie included a guarantee that went ahead of graduation. Did LAUTECH guarantee you employment? Do they have industries they own or under them. Stop the stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by zed7: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

This school doesn't have a name? You're not talking to fools. Tell us the name, we are interested in attending that school.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Kobicove(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
RepoMan007:
He should return the knowledge acquired to balance the equation at least.
If he isn't wise enough to know knowledge acquisition isn't a guaranty for employers to pick him, he is not fit to be called a graduate.

Being a graduate should offer some assurance of securing a job in a system where things work

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by 12345baba(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Uniben expect me
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by johnnychuks(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Ewedu man with Agbado brain grin

Funny he might still be online trolling meaningful Nigerians not to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
you have said it all, I have giving you one like for this your comment

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by nams77: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Damidave1124:
Wahala and drama no dey ever finish for this our obodo Nigeria.

But he should also return all the knowledge he acquired in the course of his studies cheesy
Sense no go keel you grin
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by RepoMan007: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Being a graduate should offer some assurance of securing a job in a system where things work
Take employers of labour to court then.
No be only some assurance na certainty, mumu talk.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by alizma: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well I understand his feelings and I pray that God will order his steps to where his helpers can locate him. As funny as it is, this is also a serious issue.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Makowonda: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
He should also be willing to face a "brain draining machine" to wipe out all that he'd learned academically and socially from the institution.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by johnfem321: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
A lot of schools in Uk partner with employers and organisation to secure employment for student after school…. They also organise job fair when you are about to graduate… if you graduate with good grades it’s automatic employment
RepoMan007:

Stop telling stupid lies. Even your lie included a guarantee that went ahead of graduation. Did LAUTECH guarantee you employment? Do they have industries they own or under them. Stop the stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by highoctane: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

Reference or idontbeliveit

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by dododawa1: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Don't not be surprised,he will get JOB now, NIGERIA is crazy place to live

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by abobote: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Honestly education is expensive, especially when you don't have anything to show for it after graduation.

My children's school resumed yesterday, I took them to school today, and they gave me a bill of 360k for the first term. That's just nursery and primary for 3kids.

On my back home I was imagining the kind of money I will spend before they get to university level.
Then imagine, after all this, there won't be work.

Me wey graduate, I no even see job, na Okrika business I de use survive

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by RepoMan007: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
johnfem321:
A lot of schools in Uk partner with employers and organisation to secure employment for student after school…. They also organise job fair when you are about to graduate… if you graduate with good grades it’s automatic employment
If you graduate with good grades you say. Even at that partial fact, you are still telling stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Allisgud: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na lastma dey call for am,the guy should submit his certificate and his head knowledge draining grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Tb222(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
May God Almighty provide for him.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Thank God you are not an American on Student loan running into thousands of dollars only for you not to get real job

He should be very grateful to ASUU and FG for giving him a quality education for small change

All of gather dey beg ASUU including Buhari, you go their office go provoke them

m
Odd jobs pay well abroad to pay back small small, even uK, waiting and runner earn 12-15 pounds per hour in London. And most of the students do it. Bleep Nigerian and ASUU, is there odd jobs that can pay high ? Waiter for Nigeria na how much?
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Pymetrics: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

Mention the school name and the page on their website that validates your claim. Then we take you serious.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by FatimaAbubakar(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Ewedu man with Agbado brain grin

Funny he might still be online trolling meaningful Nigerians not to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

You're right. He could be one of Tinubu's miscreants online.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shut it Nwamamaiwota

Only obidunce does that
FatimaAbubakar:

You're right. He could be one of Tinubu's miscreants online.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by NA1RALANDER(f): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
E be things..
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by niyilolawa34798: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
He should return the knowledge he got from the school. He can't lie he didnt get any knowledge while he was a student.He should return the knowledge he got from the school. He can't lie he didnt get any knowledge while he was a student....
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by tfelicityk(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Smiling
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Phemzeal(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
That's serious!
Learn Logo design for free using CorelDraw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_Ku9jaVAg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics) / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.