Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees (31361 Views)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by princeade86(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na lastman be security for lautech?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Waywardson6: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dude wants manna from heaven. He should check his village people, maybe na them dey responsible for his lack of work. It's actually frustrating, the Nigerian education system & system itself get as e b. There's need for a total re orientation of the entire system.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Dchampion65: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
New form of Depression.

It is not easy at all especially if you have to fend for yourself while in school.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it Nwamamaiwota

Only obidunce does that
angry
Stop this already
that's not me but I love her
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tell that to someone else, not me
NwaMamaIwota:
angry
Stop this already
that's not me but I love her
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Moh247: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
tegrianonigltd:
m
Odd jobs pay well abroad to pay back small small, even uK, waiting and runner earn 12-15 pounds per hour in London. And most of the students do it. Bleep Nigerian and ASUU, is there odd jobs that can pay high ? Waiter for Nigeria na how much?

Hmmn one question, have you ever worked 9-5 flipping burgers, washing dishes or any other odd jobs
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tell that to someone else, not me
whatever
Stop sending me nudes.
I don't like you and will never sleep with you angry
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Memeni(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol..this una ZOO republic sef. Nothing wey person no go hear
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
I fit send my nude anyhow I want it.

If you're not comfortable, post it online.

I'll continue to send em tongue
NwaMamaIwota:
whatever
Stop sending me nudes.
I don't like you and will never sleep with you angry
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I fit send my nude anyhow I want it.

If you're not comfortable, post it online.

I'll continue to send em tongue
leave me alone oooo cry
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by ajayiopy: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
abobote:
Honestly education is expensive, especially when you don't have anything to show for it after graduation.

My children's school resumed yesterday, I took them to school today, and they gave me a bill of 360k for the first term. That's just nursery and primary for 3kids.

On my back home I was imagining the kind of money I will spend before they get to university level.
Then imagine, after all this, there won't be work.

Me wey graduate, I no even see job, na Okrika business I de use survive

BABA MINE IS 450K,THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT AM GETTING VALUE
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by penceman(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
yea they should start collecting the shit , instead of going on dumb strike for more money. The road is already blocked at the front, yet more indolents are queuing to enter the same school.
if we returned the schools will resume

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Memeni(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hahahaha...only in the ZOO...I never hear this kind one b4 oo...this is new.. Lol.... ZOO hard now so all man gats take last options.. hahahaha
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by laughitall(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Ewedu man with Agbado brain grin

Funny he might still be online trolling meaningful Nigerians not to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
so pitobi will give us a better Nigeria
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Somebody13: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria, the land of the absurd.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lols
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
And some still think they are doing igbos grin

wait make TIMUMBU ENTER grin
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Mbenny(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

It should be a guarantee...
I know a school in the UK that guarantees employment within 9 months of graduation. If a graduate is unable to secure a paying job within the period, the graduate is entitled to 50% of the tuition fee as refund.
please which school is that?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Village people follow up with the guy from day one. After graduation dem still dey reason the matter of the guy. Finally dem fire am one arrow called “return certificate back to the sender”. If e no return the certificate, no peace of mind.

The guy case na DELIVERANCE go save am.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by DAENNINGA(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Please what is the name of that school?

Those on my mention, the name of the school is ULAW.

here is the link https://www.law.ac.uk/employability/employment-promise/

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by DAENNINGA(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mbenny:
please which school is that?

ULAW
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by DAENNINGA(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pymetrics:

Mention the school name and the page on their website that validates your claim. Then we take you serious.

https://www.law.ac.uk/employability/employment-promise/

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by tonardo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
What's LASTMA officials doing there ?
That a lastma office....
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Adek15(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

It should be a guarantee...
I know a school in the UK that guarantees employment within 9 months of graduation. If a graduate is unable to secure a paying job within the period, the graduate is entitled to 50% of the tuition fee as refund.
what's the name of the school?
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Temptee101(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
He is not alone, millions of others have even forgotten what they read in school
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by doshiyad1: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Natbrowny:
He should return the knowledge he got from the school. He can't lie he didnt get any knowledge while he was a student.

Correct lolz!
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by Enumerator(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy
Mrfixitt:
Sapa no good I swear
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by johnfem321: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
I understand you might not comprehend because of the educational system in Nigeria and your belief that the way thing are bad in Nigeria is the way things are out there.. see beyond your dad’s farm
RepoMan007:
If you graduate with good grades you say. Even at that partial fact, you are still telling stupid lies.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by coputa(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
A high percentage of Nigeria graduates are educated illiterates.they believes that their certificate must put food on their table and if it's not doing that then the certificate is useless.Education opens your eyes to the various opportunites in life,to chart a course,it builds your intelligence,and anything you impart and digest by the brain cannot be removed. and thats what you pay for to acquire it.the certificate is just a mark of recognition.
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by dat9jaguy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
DAENNINGA:

Those on my mention, the name of the school is ULAW.

here is the link https://www.law.ac.uk/employability/employment-promise/

Copied from the link you provided

[/b]Our Employment Promise courses
UK courses
Our Employment Promise is offered to students studying our:

Legal Practice Course (LPC) and LPC Online
LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) and LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) Online
Postgraduate Business Courses and Online Postgraduate Business Courses
*Terms and Conditions [b]

For some online courses you take.

Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by DAENNINGA(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Copied from the link you provided

[/b]Our Employment Promise courses
UK courses
Our Employment Promise is offered to students studying our:

Legal Practice Course (LPC) and LPC Online
LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) and LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) Online
Postgraduate Business Courses and Online Postgraduate Business Courses
*Terms and Conditions [b]

For some online courses you take.

Not all the courses are conducted online
Re: LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees by CondemnBattery(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you ask him, he will still be campaigning for Agbado and cassava party that has mad his life miserable. Tire never tire some people
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKLSNhY1Xc

Drama in Ogbomosho as graduate of LAUTECH visited the school to return his certificate and get a refund of the fees he paid because he's suffering

SAHARA REPORTERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition / How To Score Very High In JAMB/UTME Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.