Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Breaking: Vincent Enyeama Eye dream move to Akwa United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Vincent Enyeama Eye dream move to Akwa United (301 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Vincent Enyeama Eye dream move to Akwa United by kenzysmith: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Vincent Enyeama says he wants to return to the Nigerian League.

The Super Eagles legend explained that he will be ready next year to join Akwa United and play for them for free if they want him.
https://www.facebook.com/221577994853524/posts/pfbid0Rw4WqtXo2Ac72KqhF4TVqMe3UHB2aWXtmubdDPGE5H9G7nX7dgHByq1YPtQ5QSzkl/?app=fbl

Re: Breaking: Vincent Enyeama Eye dream move to Akwa United by Sablexxxtoons: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Vincent!

Vincent!!

Vincent!!!

I take God beg you forget this idea... Every criminal in the east will be harassing you believing you have too much money and fame

Can never forget the pic and video of Akunyilis husband moments before death with a big hole where his face should have been

(1) (Reply)

Free Sportpesa Jackpot Prediction / Today Betting Tips 13/10/2022 Wazobiasports / Africans Champions Wydad Refuse To Allow Rivers United Train. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.