Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid (2821 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Davido’s Fiancée Chioma Causes Stir As She Shakes Her Soft And Huge ‘bortors’ [W / Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Most Heavy & Oldest Crown, See How Ooni Is Walking. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by webmazta: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
In a new video, a young lady walks through a restaurant while shaking her blessed ‘behind.’

The unidentified beautiful queen was spotted at the restaurant, displaying her natural beauty in style while walking through.

Her friend who was following her was filming their lovely outing together.

Everyone who watches the video thinks she has the cutest behind in the world.

Watch the video.

[url]https://bestshowbiz.com/lady-confuses-men-in-a-restaurant-as-she-shakes-her-big-ny%e1%be%b6sh-while-walking-video/[/url]

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
She's fat

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nice asss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Okay. I see at least five of those whenever I go out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
I love this her dress.
I want something like this to be wearing at home for only my hubby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Rema14: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. I see at least five of those whenever I go out.
Jealous
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Jealous
No need to be.
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Rema14: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
No need to be.
You sure you get big nyash

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
You sure you get big nyash
Do you?
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Rema14: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
Do you?
girl this is rema i can get 10 off you just by entering a room
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
girl this is rema i can get 10 off you just by entering a room
Lol. I hear.
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Rema14: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. I hear.
girl you said millonaires ain't on Nairaland. Well baby am right here
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by meobizy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
girl you said millonaires ain't on Nairaland. Well baby am right here
Millionaire no dey Nairaland. Take it to the bank.
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
I can imagine lots of dick that have passed through that ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Luckysbab: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2022
What sort of mumu post is this please?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by dazzlingd(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by jeromestarks: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
I can imagine lots of dick that have passed through that ass
Omo no think am o

The worst part is that she only looks clean on the outside. If you go under her, you will almost vomit.

Most of these girls are very VERY dirty.
I was dying to fvck one like that (because she was clean), but when I got to her pvssy, I off.
That place smells so demn bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Gadafii: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing special here only stvpid men would be confused

1 Like

Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by shortIGBOman: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I love this her dress.
I want something like this to be wearing at home for only my hubby.

You get Nyash like this?
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You get Nyash like this?

Dem dey worry you?

Did I tell you my man is complaining about my size?
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by shortIGBOman: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Dem dey worry you?

Did I tell you my man is complaining about my size?

No worry, small Nyash dey shake grin
Re: Lady Confuses Men In A Restaurant As She Shakes Her Big Nyᾶsh While Walking (vid by Natbrowny: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
S*x Toys.

But if we talk, dey will insult us for talking.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Curvy Celebrities In Africa (2022) / Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies / Check Out This Photo Of Vanessa Williams Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.