Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies (2833 Views)

"Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead / Meet The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies Including That / Guys Davido's Girlfriend Chioma "Has Dated And Slept With" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Anoibi(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Who is Edward Kemper?

Edward Kemper was born in California on the 18th of December in 1948. Kemper grew up to be an antisocial person, at the age of ten Kemper buried a pet cat alive then he dug it up, beheaded it, and then put the head in a spike. Kemper did not stop there at age 18 he killed another cat.

Kemper was considered to be weird, he played with his sister’s dolls in a manner that was considered disturbing. Also, Kemper used to sneak out of his home to watch his teacher through her house windows.

Kemper ran away from his mother and went to stay with his father but his father sent him to his grandparents. Kemper’s murders his grandparents.

At the age of 15, Kemper was 6 feet 4 inches tall.

On the 27th of August 1964, Kemper shot his grandmother in the head with a rifle after they had an argument and when his grandfather returned, Kemper also shot him and turned himself in for the arrest.

A photo of Kemper’s grandparents in full post...

After several Investigations, Kemper was found to be suffering from personality traits disturbances. Kemper was considered as a highly intelligent man as his IQ was said to be 145............... Full post below

Kemper gets released and continues murders

Kemper was released on parole on 18th December 1969, he was about 21 years by then. Kemper returned to his mother, his mother had already remarried, Kemper began college with hopes of becoming a police officer but he was rejected because of his size, he was 6 feet 2 inches at that time.

Kemper did some odd jobs then he gained employment at the California Department of Transportation.

From May 1972 and April 1973, Kemper murdered 8 people. He targeted female students who were..... Read more

See photos and video of his interview in full post through link below...

Thanks For Reading sir/ma, please follow up this link for full post, https://globalinfo247.com/photos-meet-edmund-kemper-the-man-who-killed-8-women-and-slept-with-their-dead-bodies/

1 Share

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by immortalcrown(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Wawelexy(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Beast...
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Anoibi(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Wawelexy:
Beast...

������
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by CheedyJ(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2022
How can he be 6:4 at 15 and become 6:2 at 21, I'm not understanding, did aboki tailor 'slimfit' him ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Anoibi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
CheedyJ:
How can he be 6:4 at 15 and becomes 6:2 at 21, I'm not understanding, did aboki tailor 'slimfit' him ni?

Lol, grin no be pyscho grin grin grin
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Pells: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
He did a great job eliminating those useless genders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Houseofglam7(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
The poster above me is a dingbat

2 Likes

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Streett: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigga took out his grandparents at 15 & Y’all let him walk blaming that on some dumb “Personality Traits Disturbances” shixt…

See careless deaths weh dey avoidable.. But jus because he was “White” una pamper am begin make excuse for am…

Now Nigga done killed 8 more!!! …. Poor innocent women!

I don’t see a Black fella seeing outside the walls of The Penitentiary ever again if reverse was the case !

Him suppose kill all of una finish before una get sense na

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pells:
He did a great job eliminating those useless genders grin
Comme ta mère, right?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Pells: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sweetvie:
Comme ta mère, right?
tu es une pute malodorante et démente, j'aimerais pouvoir t'attraper et te violer, après que je te tuerai, tu es très inutile
chèvre undecided embarassed
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Pells: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Houseofglam7:
The poster above me is a dingbat
Scared to mention me stupid whöre undecided undecided
What can you offer in life if not your cum-hole for pleasure grin wink
Useless genders lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pells:

tu es une pute malodorante et démente, j'aimerais pouvoir t'attraper et te violer, après que je te tuerai, tu es très inutile
chèvre undecided embarassed
Lol... Donc ça pénible?Lorsque vous faites la déclaration, vous aves oublié votre mére et votre sœur est aussi une femme? Idiot undecided
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Pells: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Donc ça pénible?Lorsque vous faites la déclaration, vous aves oublié votre mére et votre sœur est aussi une femme? Idiot undecided
est-ce que vous vous appelez les femmes? tu as commencé les insultes et j'ai rendu la pareille, ça n'a pas fait de mal ,,, j'intimide pour une chienne vivante
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa una wan use insult kil una sef.. u dey abuse una sef in FRENCH carry Mods TRABAYE! Make una settle n return to Engleese
E shope 'OTilo Mods' .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by MVLOX(m): 3:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Serial killer International
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Comme ta mère, right?

N'êtes-vous pas du Nigéria?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

N'êtes-vous pas du Nigéria?
Lol... je viens du Nigeria. Est-ce parce que je parle français? Now, i don't wanna get ban grin
You speak French?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Nawa una wan use insult kil una sef.. u dey abuse una sef in FRENCH carry Mods TRABAYE! Make una settle n return to Engleese
E shope 'OTilo Mods' .
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=118261356]Lol... je viens du Nigeria. Est-ce parce que je parle français? Now, i don't wanna get ban grin
You speak French?
@bolded
You're from Nigeria. I thought you're from one of these french speaking countries in Africa.
lol. and why would they ban you?
@colored
je parle français
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=118302270][/quote] Lol... I just feel speaking english only is kinda boring... Why not spice myself up lol.
I kinda stay more than 1 year in cotonou that kinda help. Lol, it part of the rules on NL
Anyway, où habites-tu? How come you understand français?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I just feel speaking english only is kinda boring... Why not spice myself up lol.
I kinda stay more than 1 year in cotonou that kinda help. Lol, it part of the rules on NL
Anyway, où habites-tu? How come you understand français?
je reste à Abuja. où restes-tu?

I learnt it from my close friend she's from Togo.
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 3:57am On Nov 12, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

je reste à Abuja. où restes-tu?

I learnt it from my close friend she's from Togo.

wow! You're good learner then
Perth... Not really much Français around here
How are you doing?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
wow! You're good learner then Perth... Not really much Français around here How are you doing?
yeah I'm doing good bby what language do they speak over there? Perth in Australia right?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

yeah I'm doing good bby
what language do they speak over there?
Perth in Australia right?
Smile... Good to hear cheesy
English... Yeah smiley
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Good to hear cheesy English... Yeah smiley
Quand memmèneras tuà Perth?
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by Sweetvie: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Quand memmèneras tuà Perth?
Lol... Quand tu as un visa grin then you're free to follow cheesy
Re: Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Quand tu as un visa grin then you're free to follow cheesy
Je nai pas dargent pour le visa.wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This Selly From Big Brother Africa: The chase? Picture of life!lol / We Deal With PILOTS! What Omotola Ekeinde And Toolz Have In Common / Koredo Bello Performance With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.