Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) (2572 Views)

Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix / APC Supporters Storms Lagos Airport To Welcome Bola Tinubu (pix, Video) / "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by redPUSSY(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ready to serve and mobilise for our darling Daddy Ahmed Bola Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election..

I promise to use my influence where I serve as Vice President of an Organisation that has close to 700k members across the country... With my influence I will deliver atleast 600k votes for Bola Bola Tinubu..

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE MOBILIZATION FEE TO BE RELEASED SOON

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by ObituaryYebo: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
K
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by redPUSSY(f): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu should release the campaign fund let the work begin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
E be like sey you wan finish that house you dey build for village with Tinubu money

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Ezeama400: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Everybody wants to benefit from the bullion van

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Truthisunique2: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:
Tinubu should release the campaign fund let the work begin
relax he would release soon

But if you can't wait join sukirat at budillion gate

Na express Dem dey run the disbursement there

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Truthisunique2: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
As for me i would furnish tinubu with the goofs and errors he needs to correct now

Seyi tinubu is very dull and not proactive, it's after tinubu loss he would assemble team on "why what and where it went wrong"

Asiwaju you can DM me for consultancy, I know you on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Tochi3(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Mindlog: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Comedy central....see as OP don hint on account details. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by BATified2023: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ready to serve and mobilise for our darling Daddy Ahmed Bola Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election..

I promise to use my influence where I serve as Vice President of an Organisation that has close to 700k members across the country... With my influence I will deliver atleast 600k votes for Bola Bola Tinubu..

God bless Nigeria
u think we are stupid n emotional cretins who will fall for your shits

It is u Obi supporters that sarki can play a fast one on,we don’t need u

Go n support your peter obi in peace

We ain’t emotional that u can form friendship with to enter us,we are logical n reasonable

So on behalf of all progressives on nairaland we reject u with whatever u have to offer

We willingly tell u to give your best to peter obi

No homo no cap

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As for me i would furnish tinubu with the goofs and errors he needs to correct now

Seyi tinubu is very dull and not proactive, it's after tinubu loss he would assemble team on "why what and where it went wrong"

Asiwaju you can DM me for consultancy, I know you on Nairaland

grin grin Ok I have heard you,I will give you 2plots of Agbado and cassava farm grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Lilydore(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
E be like sey you wan finish that house you dey build for village with Tinubu money

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by PeterObi4LP: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:

God bless Nigeria

Cash out season.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Use that your influence to help Pandora criminal achieve his UNACHIEVABLE Presidency.

Tinubu doesn't need inconsequential 2.5%er lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by November1857(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
relax he would release soon

But if you can't wait join sukirat at budillion gate

Na express Dem dey run the disbursement there
perhaps on election Eve grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:

God bless Nigeria
God bless you as you cash out grin grin angry grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by oyin44: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by SaiOba: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
red*CVNT, remember me in your kingdom. Ayam also decamping with you grin SaiCityBoi

redPUSSY:

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:

God bless Nigeria

Collect your money and vote wisely. The new UK Prime Minister is 47. Nigeria has a lot more problems than the UK.
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by AllTheWayUp: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Men go cash out from Tinubu the election period.
Tinubu is the political ATM of this season
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Kingnelson9: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:

We no dey give shishi

Go-to your members or are more OBIdient than you?

God bless Nigeria
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
We are waiting for the campaign fund
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by toneroforever(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Operation chop & clean mouth says that once u cash out, vote wisely.
I suppose u know what that means.
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Olachase(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
@O.P How we won take kW if ur pu*sy red or black cus you lady's can lie for god grin grin
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by techWriter3: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2022
salaam would like sey you wan finish that house you dey build for village with politicians money
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by NaijaCowFarm: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
Everybody wants to benefit from the bullion van

Na Tinubu money? Na Lasgidi go pay the loan grin grin grin

Abeg, me get 1000000 followers. I will deliver them to Tinubu, but each member go need only N10K. Me the mobilizer I need nothing. I love Agabadoooo! grin
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Gadafii: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Dem go too run tilimbu streets when campaign don start

Mobilization funds ip and down, cash out here and there and bobo Chicago go still lule
Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Betanaija42moro: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Anybody still campaign for Tinubu is either cashing out or APC politician.

Nobody will willingly campaign for APC after the hardship they subjected Nigerians to.

Re: BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) by Obidient4life3: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Take your share Abeg.
Even Tinubu's influence can get people to vote him and it's your low class influence that will get people to vote him? What a joke!

(1) (Reply)

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / CJN Ariwoola Sighted In Abuja On Friday (Video+Photos) / Breaking Armed Biafra Militants Attacked Cameroonian Police Station Kill Two-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.