Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren (590 Views)

I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi / BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi / Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peterobi latest speech that made the Nigerians love him/ Peter obi blast current administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hKZqHT2v4

1 Like

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
I love this man so much

1 Like

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by SaiOba: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
P for

1 Like

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
SaiOba:
P for
Peter obi for life

2 Likes

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by SaiOba: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Waagbayi! You be correct
Emperorvibztv:
Peter obi for life

2 Likes

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
The man is intellectually good

1 Like

Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by bewla(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Let's c

The more cool you are the more dangerous you are

I believe this guy when he run for governor
But later don't trust him
I don't no what to believe in Nigeria again

I have no shoe scam
I have one house scam
Now na this am young and rich then Joe Biden

His old
He stole more then all Nigerian could feed on
Scams

Give sowore a chance to enter senate president

Obi rep leader

Then another one president

Let's see a new Nigeria
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let's c
but they may not give it to him
Because the country belongs to the cabals
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please my people let subscribe
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emperorvibztv:
Please my people let subscribe
this country nah scam
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Emperorvibztv: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
Let's c

The more cool you are the more dangerous you are

I believe this guy when he run for governor
But later don't trust him
I don't no what to believe in Nigeria again

I have no shoe scam
I have one house scam
Now na this am young and rich then Joe Biden

His old
He stole more then all Nigerian could feed on
Scams

Give sowore a chance to enter senate president

Obi rep leader

Then another one president

Let's see a new Nigeria
hmmmm my dear I tire for this out country pass you ooo but there is not we can do in division of thought so let all agree and try out Peter obi and see
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by bewla(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emperorvibztv:
hmmmm my dear I tire for this out country pass you ooo but there is not we can do in division of thought so let all agree and try out Peter obi and see
Read my post again you no have said it

I supported obi governorship then but he fall my hand

God will lead us

I know Buhari is not the messiah but will lead us to the catalyst that will bring the much desire change
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by floret23(f): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emperorvibztv:
but they may not give it to him
Because the country belongs to the cabals
Who are the cabals?
Re: Peterobi Latest Speech That Made The Nigerians Love Him/ Peter Obi Blast Curren by Oziens: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Proudly OBI- DATTI. Intellectual...

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not An Issue - Bishop Kuka, Do Not Waste Your Votes / Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode / Asiwaju Farmers Forum Kebbi State Chapter Holds Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.