Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims (11208 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Expresses Sympathy For Victims Of Gas Explosion / Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) / NBA Jigawa Expresses Support For El-rufai, Threatens To Boycott Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by jogsman01(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2022
And have you ever heard a wealthy individual being satisfied with what he has? They always want more.
drlateef:

It shows that he doesn’t need Nigeria's money. He has his own money.
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by blamingthedevil: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited Jigawa State to express his sympathy to the government and people of the state for the recent floods and donated N50 million to the flood victims. Asiwaju was in the state alongside APC National Chair, Jos Governor Solomon Lalong & DG APC Presidential Election Council and others.

#BATKSM23

Source: https:///Tinubu-Visits-Jigawa-Donates-N50m-To-Flood-Victims

Fake as usual
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29th, 2023

Before nko
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by onomeabuja: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Announced3:

Stop being childish
I begi Waka comot here joooor undecided
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Tinubu if u like go to Sambisa forest, North is Atikulated.
We are waiting for Tinubu bullion vans in the North, everybody must cash out from Tinubu this President election.
North is Atikulated,know this and know PEACE

Oga, North will support Tinubu.

Mark my words!

They will be advised accordingly.
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by funshint(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Thought some people said he can't hold mic? grin

Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Temptee101(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Proceeds from drug trafficking and loot from public purse.

Tinubu is a criminal and an impostor
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Kaytixy: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
They will chop ur money and still vote their own.
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by ismodiwa(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
While obi is in church
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Softmirror: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Gandah:
Dem go receive Agbado, garri and cassava grin

HE IS COUNTING THE NUMBER OF TIME ATIKU AND PETER OBI HAVE BEEN CONTESTING AND WILL STILL CONTEST AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BY THE GRACE OF GOD ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN HIS FIRST TIME OF CONTESTING. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
grin
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Igbojew: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
I thought they said cherity begins at home but in man's case cherity begins outside.Upon all the killing commiting by Fulani Herdsmen in his region especially Info state this man have never for once condemned it talkless of visiting and donating shi shi the way he has been going around in the North donating millions anyhow.Well what do I know since his Yoruba people love him for betraying them............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by dominic17: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2022
What do you expect from selfish and greedy man, he only care for those he believe to will vote him in.
Dynasty102:
They say charity begins at home but its not for agbado master...

House collapse for lagos recently oo agbado man no even show face talk more of issuing statement, or is it the 30 wedding guest kidnapped in ogun state but here is he in jigawa state fronting for the gram..

Na just small time e go take him eyes go clear
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Khaysee: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Every state now suffer flood in Nigeria so bad
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Advocate500: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
This Adamu na wayo man ,he knows that tinubu have been scammed,I know he will be laughing inside.
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Zane2point4(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
I so hate eye service eeh!

Using ppls predicament for selfish political ambitions , would have gone there if you werent contesting?
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Announced3: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

I begi Waka comot here joooor undecided

Shameless being
Re: Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Terror48:
Why is he putting on a different cap unlike the one with infinity sign and symbol?

How is that your business? Nigerians and their triviality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: Rep Warns APC Against Disqualifying N’west / Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / #whatif: PDP And APC Loss 2019 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.