Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom (34855 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Wilson500: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tell your Govt to attract local and foreign investors
No be road we go chop
How many vehicles dey use the road sef
The rate of unemployment is high
Everybody wants to join politics in order to survive
Uyo is a city meant for people that have already made money or retirees because its serene, no Lagos traffic wahala with loving and friendly indigenes
But if you are a hustler... forget Uyo
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2023
God punish you low life for this derogatory comment on my people.
This governor has birthed more factories in AKS in his tenure than your state governor.
is there any tribe that has not migrated to Lagos
Tell me what jobs you have there in PH that our people are migrating to.
Hatred will kill a fhoooolish thing!

Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2023
I bet you low life that you'll never see any Akwa lbomite with a plate on the street begging for alms like it's common in other states.

Let me educate you a bit, Akwa Ibom and Lagos state are the only two pioneer states to build their state lPPs before 2007.
You can google Ibom power company ltd, it's in Ikot Abasi.

Governor Udom has invested in power more than any state governor of his time in Nigeria according to Fashola.
He has built and completed 4 new electric power substations in Edet Akpan avenue, Uyo, Afagha Ube Itam, Uyo, another one at the airport, and the biggest one at Ekim in Mkpat Enin LGA, while 2 are ongoing.

Udom has attracted more than 20 factories to the state, even your state government hasn't done this, so shut up that gutter of yours.

I know nobody told you all this rubbish, you are just vomiting this cos you're pained to see this fantastic road in AKS.

OriOko88:
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Skyehigher1: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Very good projects and development thanks governor udom Emmanuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.