Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) (31633 Views)

Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by Agbebakun22: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2022
emmabest2000:

4k what
Don't you see that none of them there hold a complete wrap of 50knaira in hand grin

But they tried though
lol the hype by alex too much ahaha

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by HolyPussy: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
How come Maduka is not in any of these pictures?
Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
I think Alex was expecting Obi-Cubana to show up and flex but he was disappointed. Maybe that was the reason why he chose Cubana hotel to host this party. I'm sure that he must have sent Cubana an invitation before hand.
Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by obontami: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2022
This boy and his lame parties. Shioor!
Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by Newborn27(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
dayleke:
Lol

Eku ojo meta sir.

I hope you and yours are doing okay?

Thanks for EVERYTHING.
Re: Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) by dayleke: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Newborn27:

Eku ojo meta sir.

I hope you and yours are doing okay?

Thanks for EVERYTHING.

Ojo kan pelu o.

A dupe lowo baba God o.

Alaafia.

Baba God lo l'ope ohun gbogbo o.
Ohun lo ye ki a fi ope, iyin ati ogo fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Gets Cow From Churchill As Gift / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.