Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? (348 Views)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / How Genuine Is Octafx In Nigeria / Is Octafx Real And I Need A Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? by dforexguru(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please chat me up if you have an Octafx account and have made a deposit. There's a money making opportunity to earn big time right away. My WhatsApp number is 09027 6160 76 add me up let's talk business on WhatsApp call. 100% legit. No scam please...
Re: Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? by jom28gy(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2023
How do I have the account?
Re: Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? by MariamOctaFX(f): 8:34am On May 18, 2023
jom28gy:
How do I have the account?

Dear jom28gy,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. You can go to our trading platform, www.octafx.com, and register the account. Please do not easily transfer the amount to anyone, as we do not have an account manager. This is to prevent you from being one of the scam victims. Are you new to trading? OctaFX is beginner-friendly, and we provide educational materials and webinars. This helps you to maximize the profit and minimize the loss.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us on social media if you'd like to learn more about OctaFX. We're here to help and would be pleased to provide any further details you may require.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Re: Do You Have A Real Online Trading Account With Octafx? by jom28gy(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2023
MariamOctaFX:

Dear jom28gy,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. You can go to our trading platform, www.octafx.com, and register the account. Please do not easily transfer the amount to anyone, as we do not have an account manager. This is to prevent you from being one of the scam victims. Are you new to trading? OctaFX is beginner-friendly, and we provide educational materials and webinars. This helps you to maximize the profit and minimize the loss.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us on social media if you'd like to learn more about OctaFX. We're here to help and would be pleased to provide any further details you may require.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest / Free Fibonacci Scanner / Jurat Blockchain Wallet Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.