Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her (58778 Views)

Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by SeeItSayIt: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
From the front page comments, you could feel the real love Nigerians still have for themselves & humanity in general, if not the evil commander of terrorist Buhari that happened to us.

I'm certain though, he & his cronies shall never end well in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

May the soul of Yakubu Fanami rest in the bosom of God as God's mercy forgive his sins in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Igbojew: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god", the other died preventing the "will of god". What an irony embarassed. I would have loved to know the "reward" for each of them in "paradise" undecided. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.
Hahahaha I couldn't say it the way you said it comrade.You are too much............I am that Igbojew
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Ajeeb: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Allaahumma Aamin
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Truthday: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thank God we aren't seeing any suicide bombing again, that's 2017.

Islam did6ask anyone to kill himself or anyone for anything. Islam can't tell it's adherents kill themselves, so we won't see anyone practising the religion.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Truthday: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria today is in tatters cos of activities of Islamist terrorists nicknamed bandits, militia men, boko haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, name it. What can you say to this?

Nothing like peace guy.

They're never islamist. But criminalist. Islam hasn't called anyone to kill anyone.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by ifihearam: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
gulfer:
And the drooling minister for misinformation, Liar Mohammed was boasting on Monday the the worst of insecurity was over in Nigeria. Yet people were abducted in Ondo, and Rivers states angry angry angry

You mean Obi lamba MENTEE? I hear lai mohammed calls obi chairman.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Premiumwriter: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
the irony of islam.

Anyways, the young man will be chained and thrown to hell while the young lady will be welcomed with open hands into the paradise of allah and probably given to buhari as one of his 72 virgins. The irony of islam sad sad
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god", the other died preventing the "will of god". What an irony embarassed. I would have loved to know the "reward" for each of them in "paradise" undecided. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by sreamsense: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is exact reason why allowing hijab in schools in Lagos State should never be allowed till security is improved later in the future. Terrorrists can easily hide bombs under hijab to kill for Allah/mohammed

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by BetterHeadline: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:

Quran 48:17
"There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth (i.e. go forth to war with) Allah and His messenger, he (i.e. allah) will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back [to] him, he will punish with a painful doom."

Quran 9:73
"O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."
Hypocrites = Muslims who refuse to jihad and/or stop others' jihad.

Quran 9:38-39
"O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth [and fight] in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Quran 4:95
"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), [...] and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran 9:20
"Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Safyqueen: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:

When are you going to have sense? Which one died doing the will of GOD? Anyway you said god, not GOD ALMIGHTY, no problem.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Linesman(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
I am Short of Words
Indeed, You are an Hero, That is Far Better than Major General Mohammadu Buhari.
Rest in Peace Young Student.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by GodPrince: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is why I hate seeing women on hijab because I feel they're either hiding guns for bandits inside their smelling hijabs, or they're hiding explosives inside, during my NYSC in katsina I kept on calling little Muslim girls and Muslim women wearing hijabs Terrorists and suicide bombers and I've actually been right! these dirty Muslim women with their smelling hijabs! Only them smuggle guns for bandits and assist Boko Haram in attacks. Any smelling hijab wearing female here know that your days are numbered, keep hiding guns and bombs in your smelling hijabs. Idiots! Rest in peace young hero
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by seunmind44: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please don't try this at home or anywhere
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Okhuadams(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abubakar Sadiq Kurbe:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08
my brother no hero for grave ooo you for run for ur life. May God console his family
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by nakaman: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
he died a hero, but wouldn't do same
my condolences to the family
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by kals4luv990(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
since the suicide bomber na woman would she still get her virgins and will d boy not make hell since he was preventing the will of allah
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by madukaanaya(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
I give no Bleep for my enemies
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by 9gerian: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
He is a hero indeed. Remember this story years ago.

Not all heroes wear capes. Adieu hero boy!

nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by jubrilELsudan: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
ODE

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Walz001: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Is he an idiot for saying the truth ... if we all can stop sypporting lies and eye service it will help us grow in this country .....

Lets all listen to news daily and do the right thing .....
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by NaijaCowFarm: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2022
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god allah", the other died preventing the "will of god allah". What an irony embarassed. I would have loved to know the "reward" for each of them in "paradise" undecided. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.

Fixed
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by paramakina202: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

True Moslems will not be happy with him for stopping a soldier (jihadist)of Allah from killing some infidels.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Chai

Good one from him chai! Dying for the people
May merciful God bless his soul

Yet shettima want to become vice and some are still pushing

I pray God will liberate his people from this evil leaders

Pls let vote apc out o
They have capable men in them yet they gave us old greedy tinubu just because tinubu threaten to expose the party and shettima the former governor that have dine with masterminds of the Christmas bombing and yet nothing happens to him

Is time to say NO!
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by BigIyanga: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2022
mach7:
Please don't be an idiot.
Arent you the 1d1ota here
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Betgold84: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Hero.

Youre in a better place.

nlfpmod:

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2022

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by gloryman91: 1:44am On Sep 07, 2022
May Allah have mercy on him.

This happened few years back.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by mrkings84(m): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2022
How is the boy an hero when he prevented the will of Allah??
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Yankee101: 2:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Hero
Rest in peace
Nigeria needs to remember him and his family
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by chysam: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2022
oz4real83:

You are speaking in parables
Are you Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by chysam: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2022
PurpleHouse:
This is the greatest honour a man can have.

He died a hero.

RIP young warrior.

When will you apply for such honour?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.