Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Threat To Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threat To Life (436 Views)

My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co / Two Nigerian Women Battle In Ireland Court Over Threat To Life / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threat To Life by Agboola321(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi please I opened this thread for a very important reason.

There's this number that's been calling from another country and threatening fire and brimstone on me. It happened last year, reported to the NPF but they could do nothing. I let it slide.

Fast forward to this month, the same number called again and is threatening to kill. I don't know this individual but he seems to know me. He called a 2nd time but I opted not to pick the call.

Please are there any steps that I should take concerning this.

Thank you.
Re: Threat To Life by Godsson1(m): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Make a report at the nearest DSS command. They will act on it, but before you go have your fact and figures handy.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life by Agboola321(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Godsson1:
Make a report at the nearest DSS command. They will act on it, but before you go have your fact and figures handy.

Thank you very much
Re: Threat To Life by Thomthom(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Do you have any suspect in mind.. are you dragging for land, properties or girlfriend.
Re: Threat To Life by Agboola321(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Thomthom:
Do you have any suspect in mind.. are you dragging for land, properties or girlfriend.

Nope. Nothing of that sort. Although I suspect someone.
Re: Threat To Life by Hoedogwu(f): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Agboola321:
Hi please I opened this thread for a very important reason.

There's this number that's been calling from another country and threatening fire and brimstone on me. It happened last year, reported to the NPF but they could do nothing. I let it slide.

Fast forward to this month, the same number called again and is threatening to kill. I don't know this individual but he seems to know me. He called a 2nd time but I opted not to pick the call.

Please are there any steps that I should take concerning this.

Thank you.

Hello bro, I saw that you shared my post so I checked your profile and saw this thread. I hope you were able to handle the issue?

(1) (Reply)

Dorothy Nabulime Sentence To 18 Month In Jail. / Herdsmen Attacks Villagers In Logo, Benue State (viewers Discretion) / Kidnappers Kill Eldest Son Of Bauchi State Serving Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.