Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo (61801 Views)

Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by tk4radi: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2022
IS THERE ANY BETTER DEFINITION OF BRAIN-DRAIN.??

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by anonimi: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
afamaustin:
The took a wise decision

A wise decision to escape Buhari's worsening Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN that his presidential Emilokan maker, Thiefnuibu wants to continue

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

socialmediaman:
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Kobicove(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
zicoraads:
One thing that struck me is how their skin has remained the same.

If it was that other gender, even the very black ones will become light skinned, and what they'll tell you is that the camera became better. Or the weather abroad has got them toned.

They all look good.

grin
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by anonimi: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2022
tk4radi:
IS THERE ANY BETTER DEFINITION OF BRAIN-DRAIN.??

The Okija shrine governor and medical doctor labour minister encourages it.

Nollyzonenews:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, says doctors who feel they want to relocate in search of greener pastures are free to do so as the nation has enough medical personnel.

Ngige said this on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Wednesday. 
The minister was responding to a question on brain drain and the deliberate recruitment of Nigerian doctors by foreign embassies in Nigeria to the detriment of the nation’s health sector.

In his response, however, Ngige, who is also a medical doctor, said there was nothing wrong with doctors leaving the country as they would continue to send foreign exchange home which could, in turn, grow the economy.

He said, “No, I am not worried (about doctors leaving the country). We have surplus. If you have surplus, you export. It happened some years ago here. I was taught chemistry and biology by Indian teachers in my secondary school days.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/24/doctors-are-free-to-leave-nigeria-we-have-enough-dr-chris-ngige-says/

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by tk4radi: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2022
anonimi:

The Okija shrine governor and medical doctor labour minister encourages it.

The man is trying to play in the defensive.
He knows that too
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by benqo01(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Once one of them get married omo story go change.... Men keep it real until a woman comes into the life of one and start causing hatred among them
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by highchief1: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Majesty33:
My brother , the fact that they see life as competition amaze me and thats the main reason i cut off from so many of them i had back in uni days.
bro the indices to measure life for a man is simple.i got married started having kids and started living in my personal house before 30.I have nice cars I play with so I don’t know how anyone can claim to be doing better than me.the abroad I stl go once once.Blackman is a funny man.i really suffered in thier hands.the way they follow me up these days amaze me.i can never be friends with them again.

2 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by jojothaiv(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Reminds me of M.I. Abaga verse on Show Dem Camp 'Respect, Loyalty and Honour' there's this tingling pain in M.I. voice as those niggas/friends he started out are no more with him....
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Something is eating people away in Nigeria i can assure you
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Johel(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Reactions As Secondary School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Together Shares 4 Years Throwback Photo

A group of friends has sparked reactions on social media with their before vs after photos following their relocation to a foreign country together.

A man with Twitter handle @Petersen_209 , who is among the four guys shared a throwback photo of all four in their secondary school uniform, and uploaded a picture of them abroad, posing the same way and staying in the same position.

It is interesting to note that the person who took on the role of the photographer also traveled with them. Though he did not show in any of the images, Peterson revealed that he was with them.

Twitter reacts;

Atweep @nathan_oji said; I pray it’s the same person who took both pictures cos I want everyone to win.

@RitaG81780126: “May Jehovah protect you guys from any evil eyes; may any girl no come in between una; may any of una girlfriends not separate this friendship.”

@Petersen_209: “Better look for better people to walk with and engage in healthy competition, Bad company corrupt good manner.”

@IhejirikaG: “Why do I have this feeling that the picture from 2018 was shot in the University of Ibadan..CONGRATULATIONS.”

@jesseaaronzion: “The way small boys of nowadays grow very fast.. 2018 here see d huge diff.. Wow.. Me no chnge oo but bw the yrs I hav 3boys.”

@FWealth147: “Baba this una old age em, Where una Waka go ?What a faster transformation. Thank God say una get better update.”

@UjaOliver: “Great historical picture.This sort of throw- back picture is what makes good documentary.But I am sure in time all of you will have different opinions on this.”

https://www.yabacampus.com/reactions-as-school-friends-who-travelled-abroad-together-shares-4years-throwback-photo/

Na rich people dey travel out now...I don accept my fate.
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by diggindeep: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Even money and women can't separate these ones.
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by uthlaw: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
darocha1:
Friendship goals.

Reminder!

It can't be same for everyone. Don't waste too much time on trying to enter the abroad.

Time & Tide waits for no man.
but make we de waste our time for dis yeye country.... Make ena stop dis nonsense advice!
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Then enters a pretty woman...!

grin
Every thing scatters

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by OdefaGirl(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
I believe they must have helped each other.
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by moneyissweet(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing has really changed for them,still the same 4 ugly guys grin
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by apple30(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Is the last guy for me ..no changes at all, still skinny ponk hair style nigga grin
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by MadamOk(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Omoh them all look good, there face still dey, them con fresh e make sense
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by hector: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Nigerians are so dumb. Cant you all see that, thats not a secondary school uniform. How many secondary school kids wven in private school appear so well arranged in that manner? Thats a higher institution uniform most likely a school of health science.

Those guys were already at least 20 years old when they took the first picture.

There isnt a lot of significant change for two out of the four guys in the picture. And from the look of things, they havent really made money. Its matter of the picture angle and relativity.

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Princessogaraya(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Like having somes with them. grin grin

Excuse you
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by GEEBITE: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2022
And very poor dress sense from then till now.
TheGiftedOne:
Did they select themselves.... No one just try handsome? Why na?
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by donMIG(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Disappointed
Still not looking very different
But I'm happy y'all dia
N I'm glad u got day 1 niggas around u
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by ManAustin(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
oz4real83:
Most pics of people you see with this kind of friendship were either primary or secondary school friends, they were real friends unlike the ones you meet in higher institutions who never give a damn about you but only become monitoring spirits in your life undecided

U can say that again
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by zikter(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
Living in 3rd world country and living in a developed country grin grin grin
You go fear na embarassed embarassed
Off point. That is not what the picture is trying to portray. You want us to believe they were suffering in a 3rd world country while enjoying in a developed country. Those guys are just showing us how far they have come as friends, simple. For all I care, they looked very good as students and most likely from a good financial background as well

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by imagrg(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Methinks they appear better off when they were younger. grin
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Streetmovement(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo boys don jazz up to men proper

On God
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Benprass(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=darocha1 post=116421763]Friendship goals.

Reminder!

It can't be same for everyone. Don't waste too much time on trying to enter the abroad.

Time & Tide waits for no man.[/quote

Is better for you to fight for a better life and a great future for your children/family instead of allowing them to land in an environment that will perish their future, goals, and dreams! I am not saying you cannot make it here but! There's a but
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Renee5468: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thanks for the link, keep sharing this type of info
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by etrange: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
dawnomike:
I admire their friendship...

I get this, but actually, this picture tells little about thier friendship. The only thing we know for sure I'd that the four friends met each other again on a certain day. Every other thing is assumption.
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by jeph19(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
If it were to be ladies, they'd be fair or one dead... They hate themselves... I like this goal
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
2Radii:
And what is the definition of handsomeness to u??

Imbecility!!!

I don't expect you to sit back and not defend your types. Enjoy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.