Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria (34365 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Quintopia: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
A whole giant of Africa, lacking good skyscrapers, we have a long way to go

Leave your village and move around.

Lagos

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2022
You will never see ANYTHING from THE WHOLE OF EDO STATE! So so red sand and wild bushes. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Viscuz: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Arochukwu Falls, Arochukwu, Abia State

Will like to visit here when I arrive, please is it safe ?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Viscuz: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I have sworn to be a usefuless Yorubanza like my father before me

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by udomma1005(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice & beautiful country with very stupid leaders!

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
You will never see ANYTHING from THE WHOLE OF EDO STATE! So so red sand and wild bushes. embarassed

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

You from Edo state by any chance? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

You from Edo state by any chance? smiley

Yes oooo. . . cry cry cry cry
VERY LOOOOOOCAL AND DORTY PLACE!!! angry angry cry

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Will like to visit here when I arrive, please is it safe ?

It is safe, but beware of Unknown Gun Men (UGM) on Mondays probably Tuesdays.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by sonature1: 4:24am On Sep 07, 2022
I expected to see a lot of pictures from Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

Those two states have made conscious efforts to make their state a tourist's delight.

Nice pics though I wasn't impressed.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by xevove2061: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2022
na beautiful places we go chop? what about the economy, is it beautiful? security nko? of what use is beauty when my life and future is not secured and safe?!

Fucrk the person wey start this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by xevove2061: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Leave your village and move around.

Lagos

Local champion. you call these sky scrappers? go and take a look at developed cities from your google and see what skycrappers are littered around a geographical area.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Kemistri4(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
See as Tinubu's Lagos fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine no wonder ipigs wanna die there cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you please don't do this on this thread?

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by afrika(f): 5:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Can u snap at close range to see the drainage systems.

Secondly, all those bushes and deserts are not secured for one to see side seeing

I am in Canada and it is affordable for areas like this over there but my Nigeria, wahala dey front
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by MMWandali: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Beautiful Land ravished by
Ugly politicians

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Why do yolloba chimps always make mockery of themselves in almost everywhere.
Look at a beautiful thread that brings a great rethink back, a great Aura. Yet a flying monkey has to bring tribalism to it.

Calm down.
Must you respond?
He purposely wrote that to look for the trouble of permanently angry people like you, and you fell for it.
Why does saying something positive about Lagos bother you anyway?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Nigeria is a beautiful country it’s just some northern bastards that have ruined it over the years . If you like quote me I won’t reply your nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Very very colourful.

The Green leaves will only remind you of life

The millikin Enugu reminds me of Oxbow.

Azumini has river meander.....a feature of matured age of a river course. Blue naturally.....green during rainfall.

Eyeleye in ibadan reminds me of the separation of Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil by Amazon (same shape).

Yusufari flashed me the barchan and it's horn. Seif Dune.

Arochukwu fall....I forgot myself the last time I visited waterfall (upper course of a river).

Ibeno.....hearties cool
are you Scasm or you are mumu. Giant of Africa can only showcase Forest as beautiful. While better country are showing skyscrapers and clean roads
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by YeePeyHaa: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Do we even have ministry of tourism?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ozila(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Prettylima(f): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice nature is beautiful check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Passionnn: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
See as Tinubu's Lagos fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine no wonder ipigs wanna die there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu is now the latest god you worship. Or why don't you change the name from Eko to Tinubu?
Is Tinubu even an indigene of Lagos State?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Viraltrends123: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2022
They are fighting again. Always fighting for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Iremchris: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
ok now we want to go from the paradise u called Lagos

We need Biafra now

Aturu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2022
The is a wonderful thing

Notice how everything is basically in the South..

Kudos to Igboland especially...

Time for abokis ......They showed us Mosque..

Mosque ?...Jesus christ, a Mosque ?

and even when ahead to furnish use with sandy desert pictures and a game reserve the South funds..

Omo the dragging back from these people gats kusi one day

O GA KUSI one day

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Calm down.
Must you respond?
He purposely wrote that to look for the trouble of permanently angry people like you, and you fell for it.
Why does saying something positive about Lagos bother you anyway?

Jesus

Permanently ANGRY?

this one na shepe, you shepe for am.

The most important thing na say you no curse him tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Are you not tired? Names calling and all. Your alias is TakeNIgeriaBack. If I may ask, From who? From who are you taking Nigeria back from?
If truly you want to take Nigeria back, we need to be tolerant and understand we all can't have same view.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Iremchris: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Why u didn't get anything from ebonyi state or no natural resources there
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Emmyrichboy(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Arochukwu Falls, Arochukwu, Abia State
What about Obudu Mountains nd environs? That place is arguably one of the most beautiful landscapes in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Plunges Car Into Swamp In Bayelsa And Dies Instantly (photo) / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.