Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria (34348 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Emmanuel224(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Wetin I just talk about aboki.....

You see the confirmation of backward dragging...

Wetin consign Nature with roundabout...?

biko gettat
so desert no be nature?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Kemistri4(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Church of Latter Day Saint, Aba Temple.

Impressive

It seems mormons have two temples in Abia

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Emmanuel224:
so desert no be nature?

why you nor go there ?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Emmanuel224(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

why you nor go there ?
what exactly is your point? Between I dey north southern Kaduna to be precise
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by NwekereNdoki: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Rivers State Pleasure Park, Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFoMBeTow_w
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by NwekereNdoki: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:

Impressive

It seems mormons have two temples in Abia

I think it's one
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Mtcheeeew

Dubai be showing us beautiful sceneries and breathtaking landmarks
you come here dey show us bushes in Nigeria

And we're supposed to be impressed?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Emmanuel224:
what exactly is your point? Between I dey north southern Kaduna to be precise

you don win....

My people are in southern Kaduna.....

I no fit talk again...No vex.. you win
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
A whole giant of Africa, lacking good skyscrapers, we have a long way to go
Sky scrappers are not the measure of development. Most Nordic countries don’t have that
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper101:
Mtcheeeew

I hope it's Ondo and calabar you are referring...

No find trouble wey no worth am.. please my boss
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper101:
Mtcheeeew

I hope it's Ondo and calabar you are referring to...

No find trouble wey no worth am.. please my boss
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Rajosh(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Mambilla

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Kemistri4(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Shot these ones myself

Frame 1&2= My hometown in Ikwuano, Abia State

Frame 3&4 = Abia state university Uturu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Treasure17:

A Man must learn to labour in thought so that he's not reckless in his words or actions -Joyce Onyemuwa.
I love that Joyce lady. Very Intelligent

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by AminuRano87(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Nigeria is a beautiful country it’s just some northern bastards that have ruined it over the years . If you like quote me I won’t reply your nonsense

Are northerners the state governors of the South? Tribalistic
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by biyams(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
our skyscraper money dey person pocket.... for this same country experiencing recession
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
AminuRano87:

it’s because you don’t understand the balance of power in this country that’s why you’re talking like this , sha you have little understanding about a lot of things thats why you are willfully ignorant if you knew the real holders of power in this country you would shut your mouth and cry . But I’ll let you to continue to wallow in your ignorance after all ignorance is bliss to the ignorant grin grin grin grin. If you like call me tribalistic or call my mother a LovePeddler just help yourself go to YouTube and listen to ahmadu bello then use your brain to put 2 and 2 together , I know you won’t you’re too lazy to wake yourself up from your self inflicted illusion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
they should hide their faces in shame.. goto Kampala they have skyscrapers pass shit hole Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
AminuRano87:

The laws(1999 constitution) the Northern military put in place is making it hard for the South to develop.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ArewaNorth: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:

You need to know that skyscrapers are needless in a country that has vast available land. It's mental inferiority to always think that u can only be great when u copy others!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Grgton:
where did you see Anambra?? Those pictures are Enugu, Owerri, Lagos

Right here. This is marina on the Niger, you are looking at the Onitsha bank.

Have you ever traveled out East? Anambra will wow you.

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
jojothaiv:
And Jos, Plateau State wasn't in the picture...

OP sannu dey aiki

The op is not Hausa, he's from the East, so most of his pictures are from the East, you can help post the beautiful pictures of Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Danny50:
If obudu mountain ranch Cross river state not included then the list isnt complete.

Post it here
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

why you nor go there ?

Desert is part of nature and they are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Mars16(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
With all this beautiful places in Nigeria with some hidden to outside world, you wonder why the whites or foreigners are not trooping in their numbers to Nigeria like in Dubai and Europe? You wonder why Nigerians are still begging for food with all this resources? You wonder why Nigeria's deficit keeps increasing year by year like next year's budget will be about N3 trillion deficit? Meanwhile in places where we leaders that obey rule of law first before followers all these places are sources of revenue to both the local, state and federal government. Chai! I weep for Nigeria. In the 21st century we're still talking about oil ha! Failed and bad leadership for 23 years now , we can't continue like this. We need a leader we can trust to turn these resources to build a nation we'll be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why was Port Harcourt city left out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
ljoh:

The op is not Hausa, he's from the East, so most of his pictures are from the East, you can help post the beautiful pictures of Jos
It's been a while I've been to Jos, however, I'll Google around for beautiful pictures from Jos.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by DesignMaestro(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
dreamxhaser:

The OP was very bais

Forget this roads you just post, there are more beautiful natural sites in the north, but these mfs choose to ignore
The mo.ron I quoted said that the north had nothing to show but a mosque and that they were only dragging the country back. Obviously he is too dumb to understand that the op failed to show some of the beautiful landscapes in the north and also used man made structures in Lagos.

I posted those pictures because I know that most of them are ignorant of how far the north had gone in terms of infrastructure; no wonder that kid said they were dragging him back.

Is it the three savannahs, the plateaux, the waterfalls or the mountains in the north the op could not find a single picture to show?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by edosignature(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lovely pics...

Nigeria is indeed beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
donforeign:
where in edo re u frm
Owan West! cool
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Laid2001: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
This was meant to be about good things in the nation.
If the originator is limited in what he has shown , we are expected to compliment him with our own.
There are so many beautiful places in the North.
1. Mambila hills and Plateaus
2. River Benue banks accross Borno, Adamawa, Benue etc.
3. Lake Chad and its environs in Borno.
4. Several plantations and game reserves accross the northern space.
4. Argungu and other Durbars.
5. ETC
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Right here. This is marina on the Niger, you are looking at the Onitsha bank.

Have you ever traveled out East? Anambra will wow you.
huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plastic Jerrycan Used As Fuel Tank Inside A Bus In Benin, Edo (Photos, Video) / Owerri Flooded, Vehicles Submerged, Traders Flee (Photo) / Young Civilian Directs Traffic For Hours...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.