Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

[video] Drama As LAUTECH Graduate Visits School To Return Certificate Want Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [video] Drama As LAUTECH Graduate Visits School To Return Certificate Want Money (186 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor / Tragedy As LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies A Day To Project Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Drama As LAUTECH Graduate Visits School To Return Certificate Want Money by Legitnaijablog(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
A graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has stormed his alma mater to return his certificate and demand a refund of his fees.

The man can be seen in a viral video claiming that he has not profited from possessing the certificate, therefore wants to return the it and have his fees collected.

According to him, he has been struggling since graduation, with no financial benefit to show for having the certificate.

The man was heard speaking in Yoruba, “I’m suffering, refund my money.. I’m suffering, take your certificate, return my money.”

You can watch the video below.
https://legitloaded.com.ng/video-drama-as-lautech-graduate-visits/
Re: [video] Drama As LAUTECH Graduate Visits School To Return Certificate Want Money by Wisetrue99: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Though its non refundable but very through

Particularly to those collecting N15,000 - N20,000 per month after paying that hefty sum!

Its really depressing!

Awolowo, Abiola Tinubu, over to you tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Health Maintenance Organisations In Nigeria / Law Student Sues Everybody Over ASUU Strike / Lets Learn Mathematics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.