Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Is University Transfer From One School To Another Impossible In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is University Transfer From One School To Another Impossible In Nigeria (213 Views)

Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State? / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is University Transfer From One School To Another Impossible In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2022
... in a bid to by cot ASUU strike over the decades my cousins have sought to transfer from one school to the other.. I mean transfer of school whilst still maintains GP ND courses ND level of education...

The supposed receiving school will usually sight low standard of academic progress from the departing school boasting thier GP cannot be adopted in thier school of high quality...
.it's so bad that Even private varsities don't even allow...

What is wrong with the Naija system.... Someone can transfer for health or relocation reasons na .. but Nay! They wouldn't agree
Re: Why Is University Transfer From One School To Another Impossible In Nigeria by Natbrowny: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Every sector in Nigeria doesnt have a structure. It's plain as that.
Nobody gives a sh*t, its all rugged and rough here

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Cold Room Problems And Recommended Solutions That Will Blow Your Mind / Nigerian Man Wanted By The FBI For Fraud / Girl Narrates How She Received 300 Pound From School as strike compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.