Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What I Did In The Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Did In The Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke (152 Views)

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did In The Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke by Paschalinemary(f): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2022
I decided to share this story because I know there's someone out here exactly in the situation I was at the beginning of the year.
Earlier this year, I was moving with the flow, after racksterli almost killed me last year, I swore in my life never to involve myself in any money making scheme. I swore never to do anything like that again, I will rely entirely on salary. Omo, I didn't even know what waiting for me���.. As an intern optometrist, I saw shege, my salary always finished even before it entered my account�. I was broke and I was so depressed. My friend came at the time with another proposal, I wasn't even ready to listen what she had to say, after what racksterli did to me. I kept wallowing in regrets, I didn't move forward, I was just stagnant.
I decided to have an open mind later and listen to my friend, thank God I did that, my life took the turn that I'm grateful to God for.
Apparently what she had for me was Affliate marketing, I got registered this year and I've never been so fulfilled with myself. It improved not just my finances, but my mindset in general. It changed my life, it can change yours. But the question is, are you willing?
Re: What I Did In The Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke by youngest12: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Idiot
This format don cast
Try another approach
Re: What I Did In The Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke by Talktalk2022: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2022
How much is for registration and ebook ?
How much is for referral bonus ( ponzi ) ?

Please be straightforward all these your storylines na lamba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. (surest Assurance) / Weekend Offer! Weekend Offer!! Weekend Offer!!! / Top 10 Reasons To Become An Affiliate Marketer In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.