Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers (34054 Views)

Ekiti 2022: 17 PDP Aspirants Meet For Peace Talks In Abuja / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Kingspin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
After Buhari, Atiku that is 16 years
Dumb governors.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Yankee101: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nonsense
Just for one state?
You've given him power he dosen't have
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by basadenet: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
As I have always maintained, wike is an iroko tree in PDP, therefore overlook him at your own peril. Atiku should go on his knee to beg him, if not, he will loose 3milion votes of rivers state.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by shortIGBOman: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Millimann:
Strong Wike is really holding them by the blokos

The way Mazi Simon Ekpa is holding EASTERNERS by their blokos grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
garfield1:

Wike owns half of pdp
Time shall tell
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by stormborn28(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Millimann:
Strong Wike is really holding them by the blokos

No be small thing oooooooo... The grip on the blocus is very tight like tight puna
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by stormborn28(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Nonsense
Just for one state?
You've given him power he dosen't have

Go and check Rivers vote for PDP in 2019.. Then you will know why the wise men are visiting him
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Yankee101: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
stormborn28:

Go and check Rivers vote for PDP in 2019.. Then you will know why the wise men are visiting him
You don't need to win Rivers to become president. Buhari didn't get even 100k votes there out of 1.5m but won. Wike is a distraction

No major candidate has zero votes in any state
Even in Lagos state with tinubu, Atiku got over 40% of the votes
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by stormborn28(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yankee101:

You don't need to win Rivers to become president
No major candidate have zero votes
Even in Lagos state with tinubu, Atiku got over 40% of the votes

Vote in millions does not count?
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Benvu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbos should learn from Ikwerre people on how to play national politics. Wike is WIKEd!
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by stickle(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:
This is how it should be, many believe a southerner cannot win election without north, same goes for north too, no northerner can win presidential election without south but south give themselves to north cheaply, the game wike is playing now is exactly what nothern politicians have been playing since....
Yes,maybe in the past when only PDP hold the sway but with three strong contenders, the tide has changed.
I may be wrong, but I think North is not just there for Atiku to pick, because APC has the highest number of governors in the zone who will be gunning for relevance.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
stormborn28:

Vote in millions does not count?

Did it count for buhari?
He got less than 100k in Rivers 1.5m votes
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogbonti:

If i am Wike - I will support Obi with my massive war chest of money to punish PDP and retire Atiku and Tinubu permanently from politics

Let him give up his presidential ambition for the good of the country and set the tone as the true hero of the 2023 elections

Amaechi used Rivers State money to bring Buhari to office - Wike can right that wrong by using Rivers State money to clean up Nigeria from the mess on ground by supporting Obi

Because whatever Tinubu or Atiku is promising Wike now which may be Chief of Staff or SSG, he can easily get that if he supports Obi and Obi wins….

And he will be the hero of the whole calculation

you are not okay you are talking like a riff raff woke will teach Atiku and tinubu lesson well I cannot blame you most of you zombidents Re very stupid in nature

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
basadenet:
As I have always maintained, wike is an iroko tree in PDP, therefore overlook him at your own peril. Atiku should go on his knee to beg him, if not, he will loose 3milion votes of rivers state.
who gave access to nairaland? you are not supposed to be using smart phone 3m votes in rivers state maybe I should resent your brain factory settings all the votes in rivers state is not even up to 800k so how did you get 3m figure

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by stormborn28(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yankee101:

Did it count for buhari?
He got less than 100k in Rivers 1.5m votes

Buhari is not Atiku.. They way northerners see Buhari where his votes count in millions is not going to be same for Atiku. Even if you are using percentage, it is the same votes in large number that brings about that percentage.. This is simple maths
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ogbonti: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are not okay you are talking like a riff raff woke will teach Atiku and tinubu lesson well I cannot blame you most of you zombidents Re very stupid in nature

OGA see as you allow Nairaland frustrate ya life grin If you can be so angry and intimidated and frustrated by comments on a faceless forum like nairaland- how then do you deal with real life issues ? with real people and real faces ? you must be so diorganized and lacking class as a person - I pity your family, that’s if you have any because no sane person can tolerate this gutter attitude from you.. grin

chai - sifia pains is so real grin
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Ikukuchi: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2022
[it's the turn of the south
Atiku left pdp to support buhari in APC because of pdp zoning. Now North has done almost 8 years, Atiku now forgets zoning.
quote author=Kasssandra post=116431137]Wike should be a good party man and support Atiku....he lost, it is sad, the South lost out in the presidential races of PDP and APC, but at the end, it is what it is.

If he wants to go and be Obidient too, he is free, but for now, his best chance is with PDP. [/quote]
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by showafrica(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Tb222:
you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d
next street
and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the
tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it
into your pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see
when d
lights went off.
- If u never waved @ white birds (Chekeleke) expecting your
nails
to b whiter
- If u never heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it your car!
- If u didn't mix Garri and sugar in your pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cooking
grass nd
sand without fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess your Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you know its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't know.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't
know dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I know u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u
guilty?

Na igbo people enjoyed all these... An Hausa and Yoruba man childhood is somehow
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Yankee101: 3:18am On Sep 08, 2022
stormborn28:

Buhari is not Atiku.. They way northerners see Buhari where his votes count in millions is not going to be same for Atiku. Even if you are using percentage, it is the same votes in large number that brings about that percentage.. This is simple maths

Atiku got millions too. Don't know what you're talking about
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2022
ogbonti:

OGA see as you allow Nairaland frustrate ya life grin If you can be so angry and intimidated and frustrated by comments on a faceless forum like nairaland- how then do you deal with real life issues ? with real people and real faces ? you must be so diorganized and lacking class as a person - I pity your family, that’s if you have any because no sane person can tolerate this gutter attitude from you.. grin

chai - sifia pains is so real grin
you have confirmed my words now.. many of your zombidents Re here begging for money tell your scammer peter obi to change his followers life before he change Nigeria.. you will all cry next year if you like turn to bandits we will all kill all the enemies of this country

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ogbonti: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you have confirmed my words now.. many of your zombidents Re here begging for money tell your scammer peter obi to change his followers life before he change Nigeria.. you will all cry next year if you like turn to bandits we will all kill all the enemies of this country

Obi is a scammer and instead of scamming Anambra State by simply collecting pension money every month for the rest of his life like all his contemporaries (former governors in Nigeria including your Lord and savior Asiwaju) do - and then go sit in the senate and continue collecting senate allowance and salaries too like his colleague (former governors do) he decided to be a scammer begging for money to campaign to free Nigeria from urchins like you and your master ?

Tell me, which is easier ? to collect pensions as an ex governor for life running into hundreds of millions of naira and to collect senate fat allowances and outrageous salaries “LEGALLY” or to BEG by scamming ?

can’t you see how stupid you are ?

Can Tinubu beat his chest and tell Nigerians that as financially stable as he is - that he doesn’t collect pensions from Lagos State Government as a former governor ? Can he proudly tell the world that Oluremi Tinubu is not collecting salary and allowances as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ?

Donald Trump collected $1 a year as salary while serving as president of the United State (just for tax reasons, he agreed to collect $1 so he can pay his taxes of that $1) because he considered himself rich and he didn’t need America’s money as salary to live the good life

Is Tinubu doing that ?

Is Atiku upon his billions he stole not collecting pensions for the past 15 years as a former Vice President ?

NOW WHO ARE THE REAL
SCAMMERS ? I don’t expect you to be honorable enough to agree - I am writing this for the cyber audience here to “read in between the lines” to discover how stu pid you are

have a good day!
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by SlavaUkraini: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
priceactionx:
Too late already. Wike has made up his mind codedly. He will repay tambuwal people too in their own coins. Mistake pdp made was to think the can call shots and hold SS and SE by blokos and command them the way they like anytime. Big miscalculations!. They lost Obi and now a force to quench. They are about to loose wike, a major sponsor that can command his warriors with money and influence some results.
Why did you think tinubu visit his defeated competitors first? That's a food for thought for atiku geng.
Sorry, PDP can't win this coming presidental election. Forget all those north won't leave their own. Same too those in power won't want to leave their source of income in the North and the election likely same day as theirs. And Obidi3nts likely taking over lots of Southern votes. Its game changer. Interesting times ahead.

Keep deceiving yourself ....

Peter Obi Movement will collect votes from the PDP ..

But you also deny the fact that Kwankwaso Movement will collect votes from the APC....

South West will vote massively for Tinubu....

But you don't want to admit that Fulanis would vote massively for their brothers in the North.

You must be a Joker and a Day Dreamer.

Northerners are suffering and would not think twice to vote against this Evil APC Party and push them out of the Corridors of Power.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
ogbonti:

Obi is a scammer and instead of scamming Anambra State by simply collecting pension money every month for the rest of his life like all his contemporaries (former governors in Nigeria including your Lord and savior Asiwaju) do - and then go sit in the senate and continue collecting senate allowance and salaries too like his colleague (former governors do) he decided to be a scammer begging for money to campaign to free Nigeria from urchins like you and your master ?

Tell me, which is easier ? to collect pensions as an ex governor for life running into hundreds of millions of naira and to collect senate fat allowances and outrageous salaries “LEGALLY” or to BEG by scamming ?

can’t you see how stupid you are ?

Can Tinubu beat his chest and tell Nigerians that as financially stable as he is - that he doesn’t collect pensions from Lagos State Government as a former governor ? Can he proudly tell the world that Oluremi Tinubu is not collecting salary and allowances as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ?

Donald Trump collected $1 a year as salary while serving as president of the United State (just for tax reasons, he agreed to collect $1 so he can pay his taxes of that $1) because he considered himself rich and he didn’t need America’s money as salary to live the good life

Is Tinubu doing that ?

Is Atiku upon his billions he stole not collecting pensions for the past 15 years as a former Vice President ?

NOW WHO ARE THE REAL
SCAMMERS ? I don’t expect you to be honorable enough to agree - I am writing this for the cyber audience here to “read in between the lines” to discover how stu pid you are

have a good day!
I have scrutinized and scam your brain you are on negative percent there us no way you will be supporting obituary without talking in vain but your brain drain anyone that does not support obi is a supporter of tinubu.. tell Peter obi to stop the killing in Anambra where ritualist are killing your own people not fulani as you claim.. till this world end Peter obi can never become the president of this country

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ogbonti: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I have scrutinized and scam your brain you are on negative percent there us no way you will be supporting obituary without talking in vain but your brain drain anyone that does not support obi is a supporter of tinubu.. tell Peter obi to stop the killing in Anambra where ritualist are killing your own people not fulani as you claim.. till this world end Peter obi can never become the president of this country

na drug wey tinubu smoke remain wey u go smoke dey worry u so…, u have jumped from scammer to security now because the argument no favor u abi?

is Obi the commander in chief of the armed forces ? no -the C-inC is the man who your selfish and greedy Tinubu out in Aso Rock - he can’t secure anywhere in the country not even his home state of Katsina and he is in charge of Nigeria’s armed forces grin

have you not heard the Governor of your president’s state of Katsina is advising citizens of his state to give their wives and daughters to bandits for one week enjoyment in order to have peace ? na Obi cause than one too

your party breeds and smells incompetence and you want to blame a man who was governor 8 years ago fo insecurity in Anambra :State ? is Obi a member fo the AOC at the federal level ? is he a major stakeholder in the APC like Tinubu? you must be high on poisonous Agbado and smelling cassava grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) / Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.