Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

First Time Dubai Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Dubai Travel (458 Views)

Seeking Advice: Planning Dubai Travel / Dubai Travel Ban On Nigeria ? / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Dubai Travel by Olabukola11: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Hi everyone, please I am traveling to Dubai for the first time. I need any info that will help make my one week stay fantabulous.
Which part of the city is good to get a good hotel room for 2 that is close or in proximity with the sight and sounds of the city.
As am going with my woman , are we allowed to stay in one room or we gonna get different rooms.
I would like a good hotel of not more than $100 pounds a night. Hope I can get.
While we will be there I would like to explore any business opportunity as well. Like looking for things to buy and send to Nigeria to sell. Things that move very quick. Not wears anyway. Is their a wholesale market for confectioneries?
Any agent for cargo to Nigeria here? Do not hesitate to drop a post.
Re: First Time Dubai Travel by Olabukola11: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Toneypen247:
Safe journey
Thamks
Re: First Time Dubai Travel by Olabukola11: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
So no Dubai experts here any more.

(1) (Reply)

286 Britons, Lebanese, Italians, Others Get Nigerian Citizenship / The 2 Easiest Career Paths For Dependent Spouses In The UK / The Beauty On The Street Of Wales, United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.