Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Are The Implications Of Emergence Of Lizz Elizabeth Truss As Britain Prime? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Are The Implications Of Emergence Of Lizz Elizabeth Truss As Britain Prime? (227 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Emergence Of Lizz Elizabeth Truss As Britain Prime? by Demigod22: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
I have seen this question somewhere asking about the implications of the emergence of Lizz Elizabeth Truss as Britain Prime Minister.

In my opinion, I think Truss'accession into the number 10. Downing street is an in-house decision.

More like, a replacement to complete Boris Johnson's five-year term.

We can have this discussion proper when she leads the Conservative party to victory in 2024.

If you have contrary opinion, please share let's learn from each other.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Emergence Of Lizz Elizabeth Truss As Britain Prime? by shogsman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Who gives a fvck?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Putin Declares Four Areas Of Ukraine As Russia / Crimea Bridge Attacked / French Glass Maker Halts Production As Energy Costs Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.