Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 (202 Views)

8 Tips To Get Started On Instagram And Often Get It Done Without Getting Famous / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 by selmansee: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
I learnt motion graphics to a reasonable extent and I want to freelance with it

Please is it realistically possible to open a fiverr or upwork account in 2022 as a Nigerian and be sure of making little changes
note: I have tried opening a US fiverr account months ago and i didnt make any sales at all. to get tangible impressions alone was almost impossible
I know a friend who opened an upwork account and didn't make sales what so ever

I wanted to know, are there truths to be told about getting into Fiverr or upwork in 2022
is it possible and if it is what are the things to know and steps to take so that I do not stress myself in vain

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 by SimplePlan34: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bro these things are getting harder it's easier to go to all these Nigerian studios epically advert studios and show them Ur reel

(1) (Reply)

2000 Views In 90 Days!!! / 24hrs Amazon Kdp Smartphone Income Generator / Wow!....$$30 Made In One Hour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.