Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! (1575 Views)

How Funsho Williams Was Killed. (pictures) / Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Tinubuofemmanu: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Which year did he die?

How and where did he die?

Pls drop any information you know regarding his death.

We are looking for answers.

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Biodun556(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2022
it was when PDP primary was about to be conducted that man was assassinated.

There were insinuations, that PDP is the prime suspect as it happened under Obasanjo administration and no investigation was carried out.

After all, the police and other armed forces are under the federal government which was PDP then. Many PDP politicians were killed during that period. I remember a man was killed in Ekiti two before the primary election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by dat9jaguy(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Biodun556:

There were insinuations, that PDP is the prime suspect as it happened under Obasanjo administration and no investigation was carried out.

After all, the police and other armed forces are under the federal government which was PDP then. Many PDP politicians were killed during that period. I remember a man was killed in Ekiti two before the primary election.

Hahaha.. You just burst the OP bubble.
OP try another format.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by VeryWickedMan: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Do you mean the actual killers (MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Sego & co) or do you mean the guy that ordered the hit (Amoda Yekini Ogunlere)?

Clarify.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Tinubuofemmanu: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Do you mean the actual killers (MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Sego & co) or do you mean the guy that ordered the hit (Amoda Yekini Ogunlere)?

Clarify.

I believe this narrative..Tinubu was the mastermind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Minjim: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Tinubu kor Peter Obi ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Kingzeez10: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
If only you know how many political assassination that happened during PDP admission. Mumu OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Christistruth00: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Biodun556:

I too also Believe it was a PDP Murder

It was just a few days to the PDP Primary and Funsho Williams was the runaway favourite by a Landslide

But Nigerian Police need to be doing their Jobs because the when arrested The discovered Motivation Of those that did do it

helps Students of History to understand what goes on in our Society better and can help in cracking other

similar cases in future

If the Police give a huge reward for information this case can be resolved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by tunjiajayi: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Of course.
Its typical of your kind.

You believe whatever massages your feotal ego.

Like you all believe you are Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
If I say TI you say NU another man say BU omo na u sabi!!
Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by BATified2023: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Biodun556:

u should have ignored him

Don’t expect much from an Igbo

He doesn’t even know that it was seye ogunlewe of pdp(don’t know if I got d name right) that was d prime suspect n same Funsho William son was given appointment later in apc government

U can’t take hate away from a typical Igbo,he will see red n hate will make him say white

That’s how they live their lives

His moniker is a pointer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by Tinubuofemmanu: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
BATified2023:
u should have ignored him

Don’t expect much from an Igbo

He doesn’t even know that it was seye ogunlewe of pdp(don’t know if I got d name right) that was d prime suspect n same Funsho William son was given appointment later in apc government

U can’t take hate away from a typical Igbo,he will see red n hate will make him say white

That’s how they live their lives

His moniker is a pointer

Late Gani Fawehinmi will spit on you from his grave for all this bare faced lies...

Awon werey Oloshi
Re: Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! by BATified2023: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Late Gani Fawehinmi will spit on you from his grave for all this bare faced lies...

Awon werey Oloshi
pdp n apc didn’t expect anything from u igbos cos they know d best u can give us hate so carry your hate comot here Ogbeni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win The Next Presidential Elections? / President Elect Bola Tinubu To Be Conferred With Nigeria Highest Honour-GCFR / Tinubu Funded Obi's Campaign To Beat Him In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.