Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) (56531 Views)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
The relief she'll feel ehn.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by uglodoh(f): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cleanworld:

HERE IS MY THOUGHT ON THIS ....

I'VE MET A LOT OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WITH TUMOR (FIBROID) IN THEIR TUMMY AND MAJORITY OF THEM WILL NOT WANT TO GO UNDER THE KNIVE (SURGERY) JUST BECAUSE OF FEAR. TODAY, MOST ARE IN THEIR HUSNABD HOUSE WITH NO CHILDREN TO CALL THEIR OWN, THEY RELY ONLY ON PRAYERS AND MAMA ALAGBO.

PLEASE SISTERS REMOVING FIBROID WON'T KILL YOU SO DON'T WAIT TILL ITS THIS BIG. GO AND GET YOUR DELIVERANCE IN THE HANDS OF DOCTORS THAT GOD HAS PLACED TO HELP YOU.

I SPEAK HEALING TO EVERYONE THAT NEED IT . GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE.
Not every tumor prevents pregnancies. It depends on the size and position of the tumor in the uterus. Statistics show that 80% of black women have it. Some women give birth to their babies while still having the tumor. If a tumor causes miscarriages in a woman, the doctor will advise for the tumor to be removed.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Barims(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Some nairalanders would wish that tumor ended up in their pot of soup
angry grin
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
See why I hate fat people?
You can't be slim and be living with this sort of junk in you. You must know.

Fat people disgust me because they are naturally unhealthy.
Go and do your research very well before.
Google mark woodman the tele-evangelist from South Africa he’s not fat but tumor killed him that’s big too.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Mercury12(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
benitwater:
Please
Why can't they' surgical doctors'remove this tumor before it's get to this?
why didn't she go to the hospital to get it checked and removed earlier?
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by charleskl(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are really a very wicked man oo�
VeryWickedMan:

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by benitwater(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mercury12:
why didn't she go to the hospital to get it checked and removed earlier?
I wondered.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Aboks:
What a bombshell is that not tinubus bag of agbado

Wikid boi!

See as I tear laff for where me dey!
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by edunaragold(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Aboks:
What a bombshell is that not tinubus bag of agbado
all of una just dey fine baba bola trouble, lol. Pls take it easy .
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
It is only God that knows for how long this woman had had this without seeking the right help....I pity her other organs. It is well.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Aboks(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Wikid boi!

See as I tear laff for where me dey!

grin grin grin
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Abujaexpress: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Nigerians can eat anything
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Tvoice: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
omo, dis wan shock me pass electric oOo, if na naija na 50 churches dat woman go for do thanksgiving, the cancer wey dey chop Nigeria economically, na so God go take remove for us oO.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by berryPee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
God have mercy shocked
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
slumcat:
Na so we go remove APC from Nigeria next year.
amen o
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Tumor isn't a product of fat
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
telim:
God bless the doctor for relieving the patient from shame, discomfort and unending pains.

It wasn't a free service or act
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Wow , thank God for her life.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by lailo: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
At picture two my eyes are only seeing the divide of her ass. The woman must be endowed.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
i can't marry a fat lady
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by DSoj(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are a Stupidd FOOOL, how u got 174 likes by a set of USELESS FOOOLS baffles me. U must have been raised in the midst of hate and hereditary foolishnesss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.