Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? (547 Views)

Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / Selfish Sibling Willing To Do Anything To Solely Inherit / Why Most Of Relationship Between Male Child And Father Strict? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? by jimfarayola(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
I actually don't have any male sibling, the female siblings I have are good to me but I always have this thought that having male siblings would have been better for me.

People with both genders as siblings, tell us your experience, which one is better?
Re: Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? by Coly2012(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
I have a female and two male,the female is far better than the male put together.
Re: Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? by Nsiehi: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
A very senseless and useless thread.

3 Likes

Re: Between Male And Female Sibling, Who Is Nicer And Better? by yemmit90: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Though, it depends on individual involves and not gender base, but females generally( especially the rich ones) have more empathy towards their parents and siblings than males.

(1) (Reply)

Pleeeeaassse I Need Airtel Card,even If It's 100 Naira / . / Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.