Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him (554 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by yusufabaka: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUUqVAEas8

A hilarious video captures a little boy turning down food while being served by his grandmother.

In the heartwartwarming video, the boy's doting grandmother brought food to him but he kept on turning it down.

While operating his phone, the little boy paid no attention to his grandma but instead, he shoved the food aside.

However, the caring grandma decided to go on her knees and immediately she did, the little boy had a change of mind and began to eat the food.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1512317-little-boy-forces-grandma-kneel-serving-food-video-people-stitches/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by salimsule197: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
The power of camera n indomie generation
I remember my mom use to do this unknowing
Now is news on social media

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's how it starts. It's usually 'heartwarming' and 'hilarious' at the beginning...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by sadiyamuhammad: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
These ancients of days can act drama. They started being adults in the womb before coming to this generation as kids. grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by chisomfavourudo: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
I trust my Grandma; the day you try that with her she would let you know the importance of moses rod in the red sea during pharaoh era..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by awosejo1955: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
The boy try,the camera Man or woman try, the boy mother and father also try, thank you all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by ahnie: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Try this in a pako family...you Sha go fess collect correct igbati wey go reset your brain.

This child na butty with a touch of alpha male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by lawanifumila: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
The boy already know that once he grow up,the female gender will start showing him pepper

So before that time reach he wan dey show dem pepper now wey him dey small

Wey dem still dey pamper am.
Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by ahnie: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
The good Lord can attest to this that,I don't have the patience to go thru all this say na petting just to feed you
Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Those up there seem to have a bad sense of humor... undecided
Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wow
Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by Bahamas95(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
He looks like Chief priest.

It's funny now but won't be funny later if he continues like this......Most adults today started exhibiting their bad character from childhood.
Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by nicerod(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by Oizee(f): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin grin
I dey sure sey no be the type wey dey our family, very lazy girl

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On Jan 03, 2023
yusufabaka:
However, the caring grandma decided to go on her knees and immediately she did, the little boy had a change of mind and began to eat the food.
That ain't no caring grandmother abeg! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Served Boss 14years / Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth / Affordable Fashion Item, Home Essentials And Gift Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.