Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? (865 Views)

Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Gt Bank Scammed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by Tboy2021: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
please admin., help move to front page.

on the 31st of July, I purchased power of N10,000.00 from buypower, the transaction was went through and the sum of N10,100.00 was debited from my kuda acount but I was given token. I contacted buypower on the said deduction and failure to generate token which they apologized and explain reason for such.

we agreed that my money will be refunded and immediately a refund transaction was initiated by buypower which they promised the money will be refunded within 7-12 workings days. After for like a week past the said date, I contacted them again and they said the refund has been initiated since, that my bank ought to have refunded my money and that I should contact kuda bank. Immediately, I called kuda bank, their customer care no went through but wasn't picked as I later sent them mail. Kuda replied I should send proof of refund initiation from buypower and paystack which I did .I even sent to them my transaction history till date.

To cut the long story short, its going to 2 months now, kuda bank haven't refunded my money even as have sent them series of mails. They keep replying 5-7 working days which has since lapsed. Even buypower has contacted them on my behalf but haven't heard anything from them since.

please house, what can i do to get this money back? they don't pick their customer care no or is this brad day robbery?

cc:mynd44
OAM4J
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Kuda has no office?
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by HenriYire(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
In your next mail please copy FCCPC, CBN, EFCC and all the other agencies you can find, then wait and see the magic unveil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Tboy2021:

on the 31st of July, I purchased power of N10,000.00 from buypower, the transaction was went through and the sum of N10,100.00 was debited from my kuda acount but I was given token. I contacted buypower on the said deduction and failure to generate token which they apologized and explain reason for such.

we agreed that my money will be refunded and immediately a refund transaction was initiated by buypower which they promised the money will be refunded within 7-12 workings days. After for like a week past the said date, I contacted them again and they said the refund has been initiated since, that my bank ought to have refunded my money and that I should contact kuda bank. Immediately, I called kuda bank, their customer care no went through but wasn't picked as I later sent them mail. Kuda replied I should send proof of refund initiation from buypower and paystack which I did .I even sent to them my transaction history till date.

To cut the long story short, its going to 2 months now, kuda bank haven't refunded my money even as have sent them series of mails. They keep replying 5-7 working days which has since lapsed. Even buypower has contacted them on my behalf but haven't heard anything from them since.

please house, what can i do to get this money back? they don't pick their customer care no or is this brad day robbery?

OAM4J

U don't need to copy anyone
Go to their office at yaba, dress well and behave like a well.mannered person..they will even reverse ur money and take the loss on themselves..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Tboy2021:

OAM4J

Go to their office at yaba, dress well and behave like a well.mannered person..they will even reverse ur money and take the loss on themselves.. it's near ozone cinema

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2022
HenriYire:
In your next mail please copy FCCPC, CBN, EFCC and all the other agencies you can find, then wait and see the magic unveil
rubbish advise, the people u are copying never read ur mails grin grin grin grin grin it's only politicians that read social media
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by Tboy2021: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Go to their office at yaba, dress well and behave like a well.mannered person..they will even reverse ur money and take the loss on themselves.. it's near ozone cinema

thanks bro.. you mean they have an office at yaba?
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by smi2022: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
My 9k is still stock with kuda.. they don't even reply messages..
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by kayusely70(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
That's just too bad of the bank. One should be wary of those new entities!
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by nightfox01(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Like someone said upthere visit the office and lay your complain don't expect customer care service to take decisive action
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by clericuzzio(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tboy2021:

OAM4J

Shall them on Twitter bro
Re: Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? by Chris2863(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
nightfox01:
Like someone said upthere visit the office and lay your complain don't expect customer care service to take decisive action
they get office so?? grin

The guy’s money is halfway gone. All these Fintech companies operate like fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: TRUE Story Of Fresh Graduate Allegedly Used, Dumped By Ritualist In Os / Stop & Search: Wetin U Carry? / Crime Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.