Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Gt Bank Scammed Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gt Bank Scammed Me! (1003 Views)

Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million / Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? / Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
please don't mind my English
I urgently need your advice on how to claim and recover my money from GT BANK. I have more than #16,000 in my Gt bank account and when I want to buy recharge card from my phone I bought #200 but I didn't receive the airtime non the debit alert, I decided to check my GT account balance to check if they have deducted it, behold I only see #7,000 in my account.
I quickly check my gmail account to verify it and I saw the same thing there.
I quickly downloaded their app to check my statement and it's the same thing...
There is no traces of any transactions their. I message them on Twitter they are yet to reply.. even WhatsApp, and I've being wasting my airtime to call them yet they didn't pick my calls... please what can I do now to get my money back urgently. I would have go to their branch office but it's very far from here..
please I urgently need your advice.
help me move it to the front page please..

lalasticlala
seun
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by TUANKU(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Visit any branch of GTB, if you wait for them online it will take donkey years.

3 Likes

Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
TUANKU:
Visit any branch of GTB, if you wait for them online it will take donkey years.
Its very far from here
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by TUANKU(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
urgentplease:
Its very far from here
Then be ready to kiss your money goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by tyup(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
TUANKU:
Then be ready to kiss your money goodbye.
simple n short

4 Likes

Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Fiisty(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by kingthreat(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
urgentplease:
please don't mind my English
I urgently need your advice on how to claim and recover my money from GT BANK. I have more than #16,000 in my Gt bank account and when I want to buy recharge card from my phone I bought #200 but I didn't receive the airtime non the debit alert, I decided to check my GT account balance to check if they have deducted it, behold I only see #7,000 in my account.
I quickly check my gmail account to verify it and I saw the same thing there.
I quickly downloaded their app to check my statement and it's the same thing...
There is no traces of any transactions their. I message them on Twitter they are yet to reply.. even WhatsApp, and I've being wasting my airtime to call them yet they didn't pick my calls... please what can I do now to get my money back urgently. I would have go to their branch office but it's very far from here..
please I urgently need your advice.
help me move it to the front page please..

lalasticlala
seun

Call their customer service on phone. You can also chat with them on WhatsApp. Be solution oriented so they fix it. Dont just keep shouting scam.
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingthreat:

Call their customer service on phone. You can also chat with them on WhatsApp. Be solution oriented so they fix it. Dont just keep shouting scam.
I have message them sir, they didn't reply to any of my messages and I've being calling wasting more 15minutes airtime and still they failed to pickup
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by kingthreat(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
urgentplease:

I have message them sir, they didn't reply to any of my messages and I've being calling wasting more 15minutes airtime and still they failed to pickup

Go to their branch. Talk to customer service
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
They usually respond on twitter within a couple of hours and its often better than calling their customer care.
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
updates........I'm now in GT bank numerous queue are here. many customers are complaining about the same issue I had
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
hotdo9:
They usually respond on twitter within a couple of hours and its often better than calling their customer care.
I have done that since yesterday yet they haven't repky
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Gboyeboy(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
urgentplease:
I have done that since yesterday yet they haven't repky
Tag the Central Bank on your next tweet to them
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Gboyeboy:

Tag the Central Bank on your next tweet to them
I will do that..... we are still on the queue till now
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by urgentplease: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
UPDATE UPDATE my money have being reverted back..... I haven't being attended to before I rechecked my accounts balance and the money has being reverted... Thanks all. although I messaged them on Twitter and gmail
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Get in touch with me, let me help you out
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
urgentplease:
UPDATE UPDATE my money have being reverted back..... I haven't being attended to before I rechecked my accounts balance and the money has being reverted... Thanks all. although I messaged them on Twitter and gmail
Kudos.
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don't leave money in my bank account.
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by Jabioro: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hold on you will surely get your response through the email.Your last balance before it get to 7000 naira is how much? Then did you see any transaction take place that reduced your bal.do your statement of account from the 16000 to date..
Re: Gt Bank Scammed Me! by etibaba(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
urgentplease:
I would have go to their branch office but it's very far from here..
You are not serious then, if you feel it's too far, in other words you are saying the money isn't worth the stress.

Modified : Good your money was returned.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Over 30 Nigerians Slaughtered In Mass Killing During 24-hour Curfew / Signatures Needed: Online Petition to end Gory display of the Dead On Nairaland. / JUST IN: Photos And Videos As Warri #endsars Protesters Shut Down Entrance To Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.