Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker (242 Views)

What Is The North Really Afraid Of About The Igbos? / The Only Reason I Doubt The ANAP Poll Is That It Gave Tinubu 2nd / Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker by Kwem(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
See how they're running up and down because of the game they've been playing for long..

Wike is just throwing tantrums quite alright but for the fact that the north have seen themselves as Nigerian power brokers then one good turn deserves another.

The north are not that powerful when it comes to politics and never strategic except for the benefit of religion and I can never call it a wise political system.

When you empower poverty and use religion to maintain your status you're nothing better than Satan.

Why I will always love the South despite our disunity Is the mind of their own especially the IGBOS we call your bluffs and you can do nothing..

Atiku who was supposed to be a bit different was too desperate and now he is seen as a religious fanatic..

If every region play the politics the north have been playing, there won't be any room for cohabitation In this country.
Imagine having ruled for 8years and you're putting all your support to a northern candidate. All your elders are making it look like your birthright..

I de laugh..

People like wike should spring up from the South..

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker by Akintundexxy: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
angry
Re: Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker by Bontafa: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
The north is over rated .

South has the money , power and population.

But are divided especially from the SW

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker by Qtrpst4: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2022
There weakness and disunity is becoming as obvious as the day.

They say Igbos are not united, but over the years, we have always given a block vote to one person, be it an atiku or GEJ or obj or yaradua. Now PO.

All they do is propaganda and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Is The North Really The Power Broker by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
No level for aboki joor..

We are going to take Benue and Kogi back...especially ilorin

Sure banker..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nrm Presidential Candidate Rev Felix Johnson Osakwe Ready To Presents Book / My Vote Is For Peter Obi (LP) As President: Other Parties For Governorship..etc / Chief Okelekwe To Priorities Erosion Control In Anambra Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.