Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea (22109 Views)

Managers Who Are Nice End Up As Puppets- Mourinho / 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid / Chelsea Vs Man Utd: What The Managers Are Saying, Possible Line-ups & Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Lorayne(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rodgers
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't see Zidane ever coaching Chelsea.
Taking on that challenge would mean risking his reputation.
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Evilblackman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
What a sad exit for one of the greatest coaches to walk our generation, we’ll miss you Thomas Tuchel, farewell

4 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Fiscus105(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Leipzig should employ Tuchel

Leipzig that playing attacking football to employ bus-pack coach

Five defender with two additional defensive midfielders in every game

Out of 11 players 8 is to block ball while only 3 to attack.

Why won't his strikers struggling for form?
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by profmallor: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am glad the new owners didnt wait too long to sack Tuchel, Tuchel is a great tactician, but somewhere along the line he seems to have lost it. Our competitors wont like it, this is the same way they gloated over us with Lampard. The boys are good, we only need a sound manager to harness the available resources at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by andy82: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Toneypen247:
Pochettino all the way. cool

But wetin dae do Tuchel no good o. lipsrsealed

When them collect the club from Roman Abrahamovic en support the move. Chelsea wahala never start, the new owner go pay for en sins. I be Chelsea fan ooo. But the way dem take treat Roman no good. Dem go enter relegation this season with the yeye football wey dem dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Lorayne(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Leipzig should employ Tuchel
Lol.
Werner can run but he can't hide

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by OLOKOESHIN: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Toneypen247:
Pochettino all the way. cool

But wetin dae do Tuchel no good o. lipsrsealed
God 4bid

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea are used to sacking coaches anyhow and get results I hope it won't backfire one day

3 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
paulolee:
Poch is the man for the job
Zidane is waiting for France job, if he needs a club to coach, juve is waiting already

You know Zidane too well.

As for Pochettino, he's more versatile and would be better for the job.
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by abbey621(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Playing Havertz as striker, Mount as winger, RLC as right back and failure to have a second formation when 3-4-3 does not work are just few reasons how Tuchel lost the plot. Man is a worse coach than Lampard when it comes to man management, he is good tactically but one dimensional, the gap between teams like City, Pool and even Arsenal to us this season is big, a coach with his head on straight is needed to mold this dysfunctional unit into a proper team.......I don't buy the Potter hype, Zidane will never come and Pochettino is a serial loser, OMO wahala dey!

2 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by kingaruoture(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
To me this sack came to early. Just after few games, I think the new owner is getting it wrong. That was why Arsene Wenger I still consider his scout as one of the best recommending relatively unknown players that turns into great players. What about Southampton Scout? The Scout of Chelsea is also the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by abobote: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
That Potter is good
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Anansa0003: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Zidane ain't coming..English barrier..
Its between Graham potter and pochetino..
It will be easier to sign pochettino that Graham cos Pochettino is out of job so no realm legal battle. Unlike Graham who is still the coach of Brighton. Buh anything can happen though
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Odunayomi247(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
[right][/right]

How about Sam allardyce?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
abbey621:
Playing Havertz as striker, Mount as winger, RLC as right back and failure to have a second formation when 3-4-3 does not work are just few reasons how Tuchel lost the plot. Man is a worse coach than Lampard when it comes to man management, he is good tactically but one dimensional, the gap between teams like City, Pool and even Arsenal to us this season is big, a coach with his head on straight is needed to mold this dysfunctional unit into a proper team.......I don't buy the Potter hype, Zidane will never come and Pochettino is a serial loser, OMO wahala dey!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
Wahala yin ti poju o!
E lo pe Mourinho wa, ko wa ba yin tun se.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by esivue007(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
I was very shocked this morning when I read the news that Thomas has been sacked
Going forward,graham potter wont be bad for them.it's just d club is slightly bigger than him.
Or they bring in Ole for Total attacking ball... I really like ole though...
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Ebubu: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
make dem sign ole

2 Likes

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by lagonovo: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Arsene Wenger or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or nothing
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
mariahAngel:
I don't see Zidane ever coaching Chelsea.
Taking on that challenge would mean risking his reputation.
Reading your comments on football is funny sha. Me that’s surrounded by four men don’t even know how to watch football, I’ll just be staring at something else �

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
See person way some simp dey compare with pep .just cuz he won one lucky cup..where average teams play and struggle btw themselves to meet madrid at the finals..kloop should be next..u cant spend millions on keeper and player.with just one epl in 7 years and only lucky cup..pls nobody should mention fa cup and charity cup..cuz the procedes from wining these cups are taken to idp camps in london to help homeless nigerians
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
So Fast this time around or even Faster grin
How can Chelsea do this without waiting for me?
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Anansa0003:
Zidane ain't coming..English barrier..
Its between Graham potter and pochetino..
It will be easier to sign pochettino that Graham cos Pochettino is out of job so no realm legal battle. Unlike Graham who is still the coach of Brighton. Buh anything can happen though
so as chelsea big reach na brighton coach come dey thier eye..better go for moyes or steve
Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Reading your comments on football is funny sha. Me that’s surrounded by four men don’t even know how to watch football, I’ll just be staring at something else �

Since my brothers love to discuss football with me, I had no choice but to be interested.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by MasterJayJay: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fiscus105:

Leipzig that playing attacking football to employ bus-pack coach

Five defender with two additional defensive midfielders in every game

Out of 11 players 8 is to block ball while only 3 to attack.

Why won't his strikers struggling for form?

He coached Dortmund, Dortmund has always been an attacking side. I guess he has his own reasons for adopting defensive style for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
obembet:
Chelsea is the most Impatient an ungrateful club in the world
abeg throw way those irrelevant cup some of u dont know that the epl is the most prestigeous cup...big clubs are looking for a way to bycout the ucl..cuz UEFA just they make money for thier head cuz of one ittelevant 15m dollar cup...u could balance all ur books in one year just for wining d epl..so many things goes with it..u wont understand..when last did chealsea win d epl

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Whoever Chelsea appoints will not deliver immediately, and even if he does, he will still likely get sacked less than 2 years down the road.

These glory chasers can't keep a manager! No long term plan whatsoever!

So, Mr. Potter should be smart enough to avoid any offer from them... He should stick to taking Brighton to Europe! He will be better suited coaching patient big teams like Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester, etc.

Poch will be itching for the job, but he will certainly not survive beyond a season!

Zidane should know better than come to any team not ready made! Taking over from Pep at City is more like it for him!

1 Like

Re: Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea by flexyrule(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
First choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Williams Crashes Out Of French Open / Brazil Vs Mexico: Confederation Cup - (2 - 0) On 19th June 2013 / Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.