Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic (3725 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by ak47mann(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
nigeria is a failed state failed country!!!!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by 13volts(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
,well we have been ruled quite recently my leaders from the south, yet no tangable changes in the way government is run. is still business as usual. all the recent oil ministers are from the south. did I hear any body yelling that the minister of oil should resign or na sanusi lamido fault again.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! It is a Chinese company.
How your side, bruv?
OK I goofed! I didn't bother to read the article  lol

My side dey oo. You were missing in action for a while. Welcome back
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by IG: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

The HAUSA FULANI are truly bandits. See the way they rubbed Southern Nigeria and Niger delta with the help of their Britain tutors. I am disgusted. angry tongue
It is either I am confused or you are confused. Is it HAUSA FULANI's fault that Niger succeeded where we failed. Or is it because Niger has a large population of Hausa Fulanis? I think some people have been indoctrinated with hatred that they will blame Hausa Fulanis if they have a headache. I think it's time ti start using our brains now. We've seen people from almost every section of Nigeria run our affairs and things never changed for the better. So maybe, just maybe, it has nothing to do with ethnicity.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by dempeople(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2011
Very disgusting shame of a country.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Beaf: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2011
13volts:

,well we have been ruled quite recently my leaders from the south, yet no tangable changes in the way government is run. is still business as usual. all the recent oil ministers are from the south. did I hear any body yelling that the [size=14pt]minister of oil[/size] should resign or na sanusi lamido fault again.

Damn!
Who, what, or where is that, sir? shocked
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by luluosas(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2011
This is a shame, a national disgrace and embarrassment. Nigeria prides herself as the giant of Africa, yet, she cannot meet the basic needs of her citizens. Nigeria boasts as the biggest telecom market in Africa, yet, her citizens pays the highest telecom tariff in Africa. She boasts as a democratic nation and yet, her officers and operators are the most corrupt in the world over. What a shame!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Barkono: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
You peeps are full of hate, especially @Bliss4lyfe. The below link will assist you. Niger republic is coming on board as an oil producer. Northern Nigeria's neighbour. "@UpstreamOnline: Niger on track for first oil: Niger will produce its first barrel of oil in the first quarter of next year a, http:///iLKKiB"
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Dede1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
It is an incalculable insult on humanity to refer to Nigeria as a nation. Nigeria is a deepest cesspit man has ever created.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dede1:

It is an incalculable insult on humanity to refer to Nigeria as a nation. Nigeria is a deepest cesspit man has ever created.

grin grin grin grin seconded, did anybody see our southern brother aka national pride on al jazeera last night, program called the nigerian mafia in italy?
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by sunkoye: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Our problem is simply spiritual!, see, all this you will see when God is against a nation, our leaders are like one running in a slippery dark tunnel and the angel of God chasing them. May God forgive us
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by LoveKing(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=15pt]And this is happening under Odechukwu's Nose[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Myklyn98(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2011
@ BEAF
You are truly what you are "As you de see me so, am too mouthed! No be lie, Inada baki!"
Am waiting for you to take the lead in moving the Street revolt. One would think that you have a better solution to the issue but whoa. Have you ever heard about Communication, Consultation and then Confrontation. How many of us in Nairaland knew about Niger refinery potential and capacity before their President revealed it. So the stage we are now is to create awareness and that is what we call Communication. When people become wholly aware then we can begin to consult among ourselves on what can be done then we can confront the issue at stake then solution will result. Do you have a better strategy than labeling people as senseless? Lets see you in action and not just talk Mr am too MOUTHED!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by femmy2010(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2011
May God help Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defining The Afropolitan / Okonjo Iweala Submits 2014 Budget, APC Members chant slogans. / Total Nigeria Completes Alaoji Power Station Gas Supply Pipe Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.