Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe (145 Views)

Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / "We Are Good" - NFF President Pinnick Says, After Alleged Snub From Moses & Musa / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe by solbase10(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
PSG striker, Kylian Mbappe has disclosed that France President, Emmanuel Macron influenced his decision to snubbed Real Madrid’s bumper offer.

The France international, who was almost on the verge of leaving the Paris club last term, stated that he’s happy to have stayed with the club.

Mbappe admits the intervention of French president Emmanuel Macron had an influence on rejecting Real Madrid.

He recalled: “I never imagined that I was going to speak with the president about my future, about my future in my career, so it’s crazy, really crazy.

” He told me: ‘I want you to stay. I don’t want you to leave now. You are so important for the country. You have time to leave, you can stay a little longer’. When the president tells you that, it matters.”

Asked about Real Madrid, Mbappe stated: “You never know what is going to happen. I’ve never been there but it seems like it’s my house or something like that…”

Source:https://www.completesports.com/france-president-convinced-me-to-snub-real-madrid-mbappe/

Re: France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe by doggedfighter(f): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Re: France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe by robinso01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
I hope he will be able to convince PSG to win champions league

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel Sacked As Chelsea Manager / You Never Know What's Going To Happen: Arteta Says Tuchel's Sacking Came As A Sh / Manchester United Special Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.