Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool (624 Views)

Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
BREAKING!!

Peter Obi is Not Contesting for election, he was sent by Britain to distract Biafra because they have seen the momentum that the struggle have gathered despite the kidnap of Maazi Nnamdi kanu. Therefore no true Biafran should support Peter Obi because he's a betrayal.The only people supporting Peter Obi/2023 election are Benin people because of their hatred for Biafra and some misguided Yoruba people.

If you're a Biafran and you support Peter Obi/2023 Election even if you're a professor, you're a miscreant.

- Simon Ekpa Biafra Spokesperson
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1567473990716760064
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
The only people supporting Peter Obi/2023 election are Benin people

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Giidgiddy: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why add Yoruba people? This are the people causing problem for us South Southerners though I agree with him on Obi being agent of confusion
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by lhordspy: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thank you very much sir, Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Bontafa: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

How about yaruba Nissan?

2 Shares

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by amliftedhigher: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

It is Ekpa that is a fuooool. Fulani herdsmen are killing and kidnapping Enugu residents this idiiots Ekpa is using his boys to terrorise the Igbos instead of going after the kidnappers. Ekpa is impoverishing the Igbos because of his forceful Monday seat at home.
Now This usselesssssss Ekpa wants to be an obstacles to Peter Obi presidency.
IF you indeed love the Igbos then send your UGM to go after the killers of Igbos in Igboland not joining the killers to kill those you claimed to be protecting. Don't you have sense at all? Evil man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by amliftedhigher: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Ewu. Ndi eriri eri.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Obidient4life3: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Vagabond... Obi will be President and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
amliftedhigher:

It is Ekpa that is a fuooool. Fulani herdsmen are killing and kidnapping Enugu residents this idiiots Ekpa is using his boys to terrorise the Igbos instead of going after the kidnappers. Ekpa is impoverishing the Igbos because of his forceful Monday seat at home.
IF you indeed love the Igbos then send your UGM to go after the killers of Igbos in Igboland not joining the killers to kill those you claimed to be protecting. Don't you have sense at all? Evil man
Onye Nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by sonature1: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
This jobless boy, if you want us to fight Biafra with you, come down to the east and carry arms with the boys in the forest. The kin beating wey you go chop, you no go fit recognise yourself again.
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Giidgiddy:
Why add Yoruba people? This are the people causing problem for us South Southerners though I agree with him on Obi being agent of confusion

OSU stop claiming Niger Delta

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Vagabond... Obi will be President and there is nothing you can do about it.

Not going to happen

Why?

No PVC for you as INEC is throwing your PVCs away and IPOB will ensure you all sit at home on election day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
amliftedhigher:

Which Obi presidency?

You are going back to your Biafra or death struggle

3 Likes

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Obidient4life3: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Not going to happen

Why?

No PVC for you as INEC is throwing your PVCs away and IPOB will ensure you all sit at home on election day.

IPOB are not hoodlums. Don't confuse Ekpa minions without IPOB.

That's how they made noise about Anambra election and it held. Even IPOB members are Obidient! Ekpa is a Nigerian agent, we can't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by headbasher96(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Not going to happen

Why?

oga u see this election nothing go stop am not even your terrorist called esn and snap out of it ekpa is just creating trouble for your people its better obi wins because if tinubu win the kind thing wey una go see for this naija only god go know

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
headbasher96:
oga u see this election nothing go stop am not even your terrorist called esn and snap out of it ekpa is just creating trouble for your people its better obi wins because if tinubu win the kind thing wey una go see for this naija only god go know

Story.

You wil hide in your dingy 5 storey flat on election day and dare not set foot outside your yard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by headbasher96(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Story.

You wil hide in your dingy 5 storey flat on election day and dare not set foot outside your yard
how i wish u will sparehead your coward esn to go and stop the election the out come will still be your waterloo
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by chukwuwendu: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Is Peter Obi not IPOB again?
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OyigboUpdate: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

and then when the terrorist gang attack the campaigners they blaim fulani
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Exmilitant(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
headbasher96:
how i wish u will sparehead your coward esn to go and stop the election the out come will still be your waterloo

Lol...

You guys really went 180 with your once beloved ESN.

From "Biafra or death" to "one nijeriya".

I have been warning here about your fake secessionist movement and I was damn right as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by PeterObi4LP: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Simeon Ekpa is a COMPOUND FOO.L
If e sure for him, let him come down and lead the fight. Anyone still believing Ekpa or listening to him is a waste of spermatozoa.
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by nedu666: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Since lgbos refused to donate to ekpa during his two last fund raising. The dude has been yarning dust non stop. Instead of taking a cue dat no one gives a damn about him he is still trying to force himself. If u raised $2.00 during two days of fund raising common sense should tell u to quit.
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Villa12(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Simeon Ekpa is a COMPOUND FOO.L
If e sure for him, let him come down and lead the fight. Anyone still believing Ekpa or listening to him is a waste of spermatozoa.
we will listen to him Nwanne. Election will not hold in South East. I'm not interested in Nigeria. I'm not interested in the presidency. I know Obi will not have it. We want BIAFRA

No election come next year in South East

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by mradonis(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Baba come back here come talk all this one.
U and Reno run to better place , chopping foreign life and still wanting to cause calamity for the poor masses.
Come and lead now. Did gandi, martin Luther and Malcolm x lead while on the run.
Nonsense chicken �

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by nedu666: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
we will listen to him Nwanne. Election will not hold in South East. I'm not interested in Nigeria. I'm not interested in the presidency. I know Obi will not have it. We want BIAFRA

No election come next year in South East

Listening to someone who could only raise $2 during two days of fund raising. Dude is all about the money, biafra is a means for him to get the money but he doesn't understand that lgbos can see tru his scam
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by Villa12(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
nedu666:

Listening to someone who could only raise $2 during two days of fund raising. Dude is all about the money, biafra is a means for him to get the money but he doesn't understand that lgbos can see tru his scam
Obi cannot have the presidency then what's the point if not to have BIAFRA please?
Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by OneEyedSnake: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is the real Map of Biafra aka Osuland

Areas where cannibalism was observed are Igbo land and so automatically Biafra .

Everywhere else , steer clear

1 Like

Re: Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool by headbasher96(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Lol...

You guys really went 180 with your once beloved ESN.

From "Biafra or death" to "one nijeriya".

I have been warning here about your fake secessionist movement and I was damn right as usual.
i supports only the right thing that is why i am not tribalistic

(1) (Reply)

Solidarity Match How Peter Obi In Akure-ondo Sate / Muslim-muslim Ticket:Pastor Giwa Reveals What APC Is Planning To Do To Christian / APC Pays People 1k To Attend Tinubu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.