Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike (362 Views)

PDP Crisis: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys', Says Wike / Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by Maleekdon: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by smi2022: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin ;Dwike n vawulence

1 Like

Re: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by Aboks(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
I stand with wike on vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by jumper524(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Media space are considering mad people too much

1 Like

Re: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by Gentino(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please crush all of them. It's time to pay them back for what they did prior to 2015 general election where they abandoned PDP and aligned with APC and buhari.

You stood your ground and rebuilt the party, they came back and hijacked the party and want you to support them. It will never happen. Just deliver all your candidates in PDP and crush PDP at the federal level.

Karma is a great rewarder with a strong whip.

1 Like

Re: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys In PDP - Gov. Wike by Mynd44: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2022

(1)

APC’s Onanuga Alleges Media Conspiracy, Says ”We’re Proud Of Buhari” / Atiku Sends Message To Queen Elizabeth / 2023 Election: How The Spread Requirements Favour Old Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.