Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed (1875 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just went for renewal n i got a blacklist, now dey talking abuja things.

If u ever been in the same shoe, what did u do to rectify it
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by Rayd502(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why is it blacklisted?
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by Ejebleje: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Forex fraud?
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ejebleje:
Forex fraud?
nope
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rayd502:
Why is it blacklisted?
they didn't specify
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Dem wan use opportunity chop your money to remove am from blacklist
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Dem wan use opportunity chop your money to remove am from blacklist
which kind wahala b dis
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
lifenija:
I just went for renewal n i got a blacklist, now dey talking abuja things.

If u ever been in the same shoe, what did u do to rectify it

Have you ever used another person information to get a passport? This is most likely the cause of the problem.
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
HRprof:

Have you ever used another person information to get a passport? This is most likely the cause of the problem.
i haven't oh, this my first renewal
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
lifenija:
i haven't oh, this my first renewal
Sorry about . Is your NIN information correspond with your passport information?
Maybe you need to get to Abuja to resolve the problem las las na money they want
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
HRprof:

Sorry about . Is your NIN information correspond with your passport information?
Maybe you need to get to Abuja to resolve the problem las las na money they want
nin issue with name correction done as directed by immigration.

Later i com dey get blacklist matter
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 3:44am On Sep 10, 2022
lifenija:
nin issue with name correction done as directed by immigration.

Later i com dey get blacklist matter
Oh I see ! You already know the problem.

1 Like

Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2022
HRprof:

Oh I see ! You already know the problem.
that was begining of d processing, i made d correction n i was called n told it has been rectified that d passport is on process, a week later dey said black listed
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2022
lifenija:
that was begining of d processing, i made d correction n i was called n told it has been rectified that d passport is on process, a week later dey said black listed
If I understand what you are saying , after passport biometric you went back for NIN corrections ?
Did they collect your expired passport or they did not go further with your passport renewal ?
Are you on DIY or agent is helping you for the passport process ?
Sorry for many questions, here to learn from mistakes
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2022
HRprof:

If I understand what you are saying , after passport biometric you went back for NIN corrections ?
Yes

Did they collect your expired passport or they did not go further with your passport renewal ?
They collected it

Agent immigration officer itself

No wahala

Replied
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
lifenija:

Replied
I can’t see your reply. Post it here
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
HRprof:

I can’t see your reply. Post it here

Yes

They collected it

No wahala
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
lifenija:

No wahala

Is better you disclose the cause of the issue here for people with similar experince give you advise. You created this thread for solution right?
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by letsfarmnigeria: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
lifenija:

Yes

They collected it

No wahala

Don't you think that supplying a different information after biometrics for corrects raised the red flag , you may not think so but that could be the reason because if you had corrected your NIN and then gone for biometrics then the new corrected info would have been captured too but now it seems you have 2 informations I could be wrong but this is likely the issue
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okay so i went to abuja to lay ky complains, after they check their system and so i haven't any criminal records but a document tender by the travel agent was flagged by icpc.

So Monday icpc agent says they will get back to me with more details on what to do to clear the black list.

Nigeria det fuk me left n right
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by HRprof: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2022
lifenija:
Okay so i went to abuja to lay ky complains, after they check their system and so i haven't any criminal records but a document tender by the travel agent was flagged by icpc.

So Monday icpc agent says they will get back to me with more details on what to do to clear the black list.

Nigeria det fuk me left n right

That means the problem is not the NIN correction but your details were flashed on the immigration portal as BLACKLISTED or wanted criminal. Now you are referred to ICPC to clear your case before proceeding to passport office. Guy this is a long journey for you, I wish you all the best
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2022
HRprof:

That means the problem is not the NIN correction but your details were flashed on the immigration portal as BLACKLISTED or wanted criminal. Now you are referred to ICPC to clear your case before proceeding to passport office. Guy this is a long journey for you, I wish you all the best

They asking for 250k to clear it
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
lifenija:

They asking for 250k to clear it
I just know they will want to RIP you off
Re: Have Ur International Passport Ever Been Black Listed by lifenija: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
I just know they will want to RIP you off
any idea wat to do

(1) (Reply)

Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain / 8 Reasons You Should Live In Port Harcourt At Least Once In Your Lifetime / World’s “most Useless Airport” Opened(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.