Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! (1033 Views)

Earn 40-45% Per Month Of Your Investment In Fx Doing Nothing / Interested In FX Trading And Management? / Dramatic Turnaround In FX Availability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
So early this morning guys, I ran through my economic news source and I discovered that Canada wants to increase their interest rate today.

As a well trained fundamental analyst, I know that this means financial Investment would flow into Canada to take advantage of a better return . This means Canadian dollars would be strong today.

Haven positioned to buy Canadian dollar against other currencies, I then decided to apply my Technical analysis knowledge to find the right point to buy from and to know which pair to trade in.

With these knowledge, here is the result below.

Guys, with the right knowledge, you can make a living trading Forex from the comfort of your home. I am watching film, napping at will and trading when my setup is right without stress guys. I am in control of my time.

If you would like to learn my unique trading strategy and to also join my mentoring group, hit me up on WhatsApp.

It's not free but it would be worth your while .

Harness the power of financial education and FX platform to live the life of your dream.

Crypto is red right now, economy is bad, no job etc why not try this? Learn from an experienced teacher cum trader like me and you would be glad you did.

WhatsApp right now: 08109946200

Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by SlayerofSatan: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Are you using meta trader?

kingviny:

So early this morning guys, I ran through my economic news source and I discovered that Canada wants to increase their interest rate today.

As a well trained fundamental analyst, I know that this means financial Investment would flow into Canada to take advantage of a better return . This means Canadian dollars would be strong today.

Haven positioned to buy Canadian dollar against other currencies, I then decided to apply my Technical analysis knowledge to find the right point to buy from and to know which pair to trade in.

Guys, with the right knowledge, you can make a living trading Forex from the comfort of your home. I am watching film, napping at will and trading when my setup is right without stress guys. I am in control of my time.

If you would like to learn my unique trading strategy and to also join my mentoring group, hit me up on WhatsApp.

Harness the power of financial education and FX platform to live the life of your dream.

Crypto is red right now, economy is bad, no job etc why not try this? Learn from an experienced teacher cum trader like me and you would be glad you did.

Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Are you using meta trader?

Yes
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by SlayerofSatan: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
I'm just beginning to learn meta trader.

kingviny:

Yes
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Don't joke with this skill.
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by rainlover(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
I'm just beginning to learn meta trader.

grin grin u Neva learn psychological management finish
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Emotional management is also key.
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Calls are coming in
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
FX rocks
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by Rqw1: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fx rocks

Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by noble2faith(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
We tell them in language they will understand, yet they no understand grin
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dollar rein !
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by Odogwu2023(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please,What is your news source?
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Odogwu2023:
Please,What is your news source?

Several sources. But it is not just news you will use.

While major news tells you when a big move is about to happen, technical analysis tells you where to position yourself to join the move.

It is a mastery of both.

Come for training.
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
We make money weekly
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by Samken2: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
kingviny:

What's the best fx trading prediction app
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by waze63(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2022
kingviny:

I really want to learn this technical analysis, how to use candle stilcks and to read charts and be able to analyze and trade the market myself

If u can help me acquire this knowledge I I'll be grateful.
Chat me on whatsapp
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by waze63(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Rqw1:
Fx rocks

Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Binary Bots are scam... Binary manipulate Bots and makes one loose money
Stop deceiving people pls
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Know this know prosperity.
Re: Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! by kingviny: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote's IPO on the internet / How Much Will I Get In 7-10 Years If I Buy 1st Bank Public Offer With #200,000 / I Need Your Advice Guys - My Dad's Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.